+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I miss the good old days too. I mean the really good old days from years ago. Anyone remember Sarah from Campus Crawl? I LOVED her in these challenges because no matter how much Wes and Abram (this was back when they were `new') tried to engineer her oust by sticking her in gauntlet after gauntlet she kept winning. I mean, this poor girl was always always beaten down by the larger group over all, yet, she would not be broken. It was as bad as what is happening to Cara Marie now, if not worse, because even Sarah's own team plotted against her and rooted against her in the gauntlets, but that girl always, always won and it made me feel so happy!
    I luv'd watching Sarah during that challenge. I also read that she originally had auditioned for Real World and not Road Rules and that is why she had so much trouble with the physical challenges on her season. But I luv'd that she dropped 35lbs, quit drinking and did tons of cardio after that and was actually in much better shape for the RRRW challenge. I like how after she won she took the money and never came back. Although I would have luv'd to have seen her again.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I agree, Adam is way too good for Jen. Adam is husband material. He would put a wife or g/f's needs before his any time. Jen is too immature for him and worried about what others will think too much.
    Jenn is a ho, not a housewife. She finds a "boy toy" every challenge.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I just read an interview with Katelyn Bald and she says she has a husband.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just read an interview with Katelyn Bald and she says she has a husband.
    Yeah Katelynn (whose last name was Cusanelli before she got married) eloped with her husband Mike on October 4th, 2010. Mike was the guy she was dating going into her RW Brooklyn season
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 08-22-2011 at 01:10 AM.

mmm...I always wondered about Jenn, she's like the self confident bitchy version of Paula. Can always get into the final but just physically cannot do it.

Evelyn and Paula won the girls. Yeah. Paula would never have done it without Evelyn. Same with Cara Maria and Laurel. Glad they won something but don't think Cara Maria would have gotten so far without the Beast Lady (Laurel).

What the heck is Kenny's problem. The only time I see him actually physically be capable is during the finale and he still derides Wes at the end. Does he not understand he wouldn't even be in the finale if it wasn't for Wes? I have never seen anyone be so bitter about winning $50,000. If he is that unset he can give it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I luv'd watching Sarah during that challenge. I also read that she originally had auditioned for Real World and not Road Rules and that is why she had so much trouble with the physical challenges on her season. But I luv'd that she dropped 35lbs, quit drinking and did tons of cardio after that and was actually in much better shape for the RRRW challenge. I like how after she won she took the money and never came back. Although I would have luv'd to have seen her again.
    Oh, I would have loved for he rto come back. She was more mature than everyone and my feeling is maybe she decided it wasn't worth it, emotionally. I do remember her hanging out in her room with one of the guys-he was considered one of the more `popular, dominant' guys-anyhow he and sarah would just hang out doing crossword puzzles in her room while everyone else was out getting drunk, fighting or hooking up-and sarah and the guy caught such flack for it. For essentially behaving like two adults.
    I'll always love the under dog so my heart goes out to Cara Marie. For some reason, being sweet and naive is considered a character flaw to most of the othe rplayers. So, she loves her horse and her boyfriend,why is that such an issue for Wes and everyone else? I was so proud of her because of the way she handled Wes-she totally shut him down in front of everyone and as a result he came across as the total bully/tool that he is. It's a shame though that others joined in the bulllying of Cara-I wasn't too happy with Tyler, as he egged it on in the kitchen by giggling and laughing about her-my opinion of him went way down.
    So, anyhow go Cara Marie, MIke and Leroy (oh, I love Mike and LeRoy so much)!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Oh it was so much fun watching Wes get a taste of his own medicine- while i despise kenny as much as i despise Wes there was something sweet in hearing kenny degrade Wes in front of everyone.
    I think MIke and Leroy are amazing. They made the right decision in not attempting the climb and leRoys accdeptance of his partners inability to continue showed just how much more mature he and MIke are in comaprison to Kenny and Wes. Leroy actually told MIke he didn't need to apologize " It's not like you crashed my car into a wall" lol I love that line.
    livin4reality likes this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

God, I hope their win now means paula has enough money to retire from these events and finally move to a rest home. How old is she? She jus tlooks so worn down or weathered or something. I know that's kind of a mean remark, but there comkes apoint when it's time to leave the show. Wes, kenny and paula need to go. Take Johhny with them, too.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    It's a shame though that others joined in the bulllying of Cara-I wasn't too happy with Tyler, as he egged it on in the kitchen by giggling and laughing about her-my opinion of him went way down.
    But Tyler has always been a bully himself. Remember how much he and Janelle ganged up on Svetlana and bullied and tormented her endlessly during their RW season? Tyler's always been a stupid a-hole.

I think Leroy and Mike are the best people on the planet! I love how much they care about each other. Those guys are just good men, no matter what.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread