+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

I didn't look at your spoiler Hunter. But it doesn't sound good.

I had forgotten about Laural bullying Eric in the previous challenge. They were all in the hottub. She was going on about how ugly he is w/his red hair, talking about his size on and on. It was awful. Yes, props for standing up to Paula but she has also bullied Cara Maria before too. She is just an ugly human.

I've always been a Wes fan and lost respect for him in this one too.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I didn't look at your spoiler Hunter. But it doesn't sound good.

I had forgotten about Laural bullying Eric in the previous challenge. They were all in the hottub. She was going on about how ugly he is w/his red hair, talking about his size on and on. It was awful. Yes, props for standing up to Paula but she has also bullied Cara Maria before too. She is just an ugly human.

I've always been a Wes fan and lost respect for him in this one too.
    Laurel is an ugly human. To the core. She has issue. Her attack on Eric was unprovoked, and really... does Eric ever mess with anyone?

I don't hate her for tearing into Paula. Shame on Paula for ganging up on someone - a girl who just had a 2-liter dumped on her head - and then playing poor victim when she gets made fun of.

Regarding Wes.. I've always been a big fan of his, but this season has not been good to him. I think he's getting too full of himself. And he's so scared of CT, it's pathetic.

Leroy is a good start... but these challenges are in serious need of strong competitors who can really challenge and break up alliances.

Evan is a strong competitor. Kenny has been exposed and I don't think he'd do well in a one-on-one game/elimination game. Johnny is too whiney to stand. I actually wish death on him.

I just watched the first Fresh Meat on hulu. It was Kenny, Evan, and Ev's first competition. Ev was elminated first round because she was partnered with a Austin RR-Danny? All the Austin RR were targeted early on because there were 4 of them and they were couples. Wes/Johanna and Danny/Melinda. So it was sad to see Ev go.

Kenny was partnered with Tina and didn't really distinguish himself much. (par for the course)

Evan was with Coral. They won a lot of challenges initially, but were DQ because both had injuries.

Wes made it third place. He was a constant target throughout the season, being Austin/RR and he basically told them all to F off. lol Fresh Meat did bring some good competitors to the game.

I love the team of Mike/Leroy. Johnny Bananas-ugh. The blonde chick who ends up hooking up w/Wes looks to be 10 years older than she is. I don't like Johanna or Jasmine. I did like Jonna in her season of RR.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fan

This was probably one of the MOST upset I've ever been watching reality television. CT was by far the one that deserved to win the most. Stupid Adam screwed it all up! GD WRE$W@RWRE!

CT Forever!

WTF - did Adam do that on purpose???

Oh, I really hate that they are dragging this out for another episode. Do you really want me to not watch this series. Don't yank my chain. A$$h$le producers.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

Oh, I really hate that they are dragging this out for another episode. Do you really want me to not watch this series. Don't yank my chain. A$$h$le producers.

AGREED!

They could have shown the CT elimination last week, but dragged it out for another week because they knew that once CT was gone that half the viewing audience would leave. I don't know if I can watch this last episode without CT. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!

whatever good will I had for CT over the years left when he punched Adam in the face. That's abhorrent behavior and there are no excuses for that. However, I feel that there is some part CT that is a good person, beneath the bluster. Plus, I've always loved Adam. So I really wanted to see them get to the final in order to shut Wes up-who is nothing but a wind bag. What's worse to Me than CT punching poor Adam is Wes' continual bullyingof those he perceives as weaker-and it was so indicative of his lack of class the way he taunted Cara Marie for absolutely no reason. So, she talks about her horse and Abram. Who cares! Seriously, that's what leads him to make the judgment that Cara Marie is , ahem, `not deep enough for him." What a bully he is. Throwing coke over her head- yes, Wes, you are one classy man (and I use the term `man' loosely). Also, the other contestants giggling about his behavior. I was so glad tonight when Cara Marie called him on his behavior in front of everyone(esentially putting them in the4ir places, as well). She completely made him look like the moron he is. She handled herself beautifully. What hs esaid to him and how she mad him look like the inmature childish one was great! I'm proud of her. I know some people don't like Laurel, but I was also glad to hear laurel tell Cara Marie she did a great job standing up to Wes.
    I hope Cara Marie makes a great showing in the final and I hope Wes craps out like he always does.
    I also am rooting for Mike and his partner, they are under the radar and staying out tof the drama. I also noticed Wes and Johny were sitting with the back of their boat pointing as the front and they didn't even realize it. That was funny. Especially because they always act like thery know what they are doing.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

I miss the good old days too. I mean the really good old days from years ago. Anyone remember Sarah from Campus Crawl? I LOVED her in these challenges because no matter how much Wes and Abram (this was back when they were `new') tried to engineer her oust by sticking her in gauntlet after gauntlet she kept winning. I mean, this poor girl was always always beaten down by the larger group over all, yet, she would not be broken. It was as bad as what is happening to Cara Marie now, if not worse, because even Sarah's own team plotted against her and rooted against her in the gauntlets, but that girl always, always won and it made me feel so happy!

Somwehow being slugged in the face for no good reason probably keeps Adam from embracing a friendship with the guy who did it to him. CT is scary. On the Paris show I never knew which CT would show up from week to week the CT I felt bad for because some of his roomies were such snobs toward him or psycho steroid enraged CT. Granted I'll take CT over a Wes any day, but man, I have ot give props to Adam for even agreeing to be on the show with him again although I guess a bucketful of money might be a good incentive to take that risk.

FORT Fogey

The first time I saw CT was on the Duel I, and he seemed fine then. But then as I saw him on successive challenges he was clearly losing his grip, which all culminated in the Duel II. Now he really does seem to have it together, and I believe him that he was in a terrible place psychologically then, and he's a different person now. I really do.

The only thing I wish Cara Maria had said to Wes that she didn't was "okay, so you don't like me. But that doesn't give you the right to treat me poorly. If you don't like me, stay away from me." But she handled herself so perfectly, with class that is rarely exhibited on these challenges.

I had to laugh at Mandi tonight, when Cara Maria said about apologizing to Wes "I have nothing to apologize for. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you." and Mandi said that was an 11-year-old's mindset. Really? Because "treat others how you want to be treated" seems like a pretty solid philosophy to me.... as does being nice to people who deserve it and not taking crap from people who don't.

+ Reply to Thread