+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Only 4 guy team and 4 girl teams left. How many more eliminations until the finale?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think the final has three pairs competing so I would guess this is the last vote off.

Anybody see the After Show with Mike "The Miz"??? Was never a big fan but seeing him made me miss the good old days of the challenges back during BOTSeasons, BOTSexes, Gauntlet, Inferno........basically before they started putting EVERY Key West, Austin, and Fresh meat castmember on EVERY challenge.
    redsox girl likes this.

The jungle challenge last night was a disadvantage for the shorter girls. I knew as soon as it was going to be physical against each other that Laurel/Cara Maria would win.

On a side note, I had no idea that Cara Maria and Abram had kept their showmance and turned it into a true relationship.
    Yup, with donuts!!

You know Cara Maria, don't talk trash on the bus where everyone can hear you. That was stupid to react so emotionally to losing. I know it sucks Jenn hasn't been in the Jungle, accept she plays a better strategic game then you. I would like to go into the Jungle against a weaker team ala Jonna and Jasmine, which is what happened anyway. If nothing else there are now three strong girl teams in the finale. Mandi and Cara Maria being the potential weak links. Should be fun to watch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Cara Maria shouldn't have been talking about it on the bus. But I get why she was pissed. Everyone wanted them to go in because Laurel was fraternizing with CT. Well....Jenn has been sleeping in Adam's bed. But nobody has been getting on Jenn's case about associating with a team they wanted gone. And most of the time I like Jenn but this challenge not so much. First, she talked a bunch of crap about Adam (but still slept in his bed), she never goes in to any elimination challenges because she basically floats through, and she acts ridiculous when she's mad. The only thing I will give her is that she didn't have any issues about putting Adam/CT first when they got to choose the order.
    redsox girl likes this.

The show was filmed a number of months ago, as far as I know Cara Maria and Abram broke up after his arrest two (or maybe three) months ago.

FORT Fogey

I think that talking so much trash about Adam may have been part of Jenn's gameplan. If she acts like she's playing him, then no one will think she's favoring him.

FORT Fogey

The remaining men's teams are Leroy/Mike, CT/Adam, Wes/Kenny, and Johnny/Tyler, correct? And three teams of guys and three teams of women go into the final (or at least that's what I thought they said this week). So even if W/K and J/T both make it into the finals, either CT/A or L/M have to get there too then. At least that's better than Johnny, Wes, Kenny, and Evan all making it to the finals together.

These people are headed for faux celebrity rehab. I really can't stand Laurel. Sure Paula should not have been egging wes on. Laurel the large amazon though decides she is going to do the thing she is mad at Wes & Paula about to Paula.smh The fact that not only was her little tirade way to long it was weak and nonsensical to boot. Oh How I wish we could have former Real worlder, Tami. Now on Basketball wives on for just one episode. If Laurel had got all up in her face like she did Paula,Big foot would have been laid out,lol. Laurel is a pretender she is no Alpha female she is just in house with a bunch of lame females. A house full of scared girls with no idea on how to handle and dispatch a low grade bully. I would have had Laurel for lunch and been looking for an afternoon snack. lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I love that Mike/Leroy made it into the finals. When I saw that challenge, I figured Mike and Leroy had a shot to win, because Mike not being especially athletic wouldn't matter, and Leroy has definite upper body strength. I also hope that CT/Adam manage to take out Johnny. i don't mind Tyler so much, but he's paired with Johnny, so....I just want the "mob" broken up for the final.

During the after show, I also thought it was interesting that CT said he liked Mike, basically because he knows who he is and he just wants to have fun. In fact, no one really seems to have a serious problem with Mike or Leroy. Even Tyler apologized to Leroy after he had his outburst, and on one seemed to hold any grudges about Mike having a meltdown over the other guys not letting him sleep.

+ Reply to Thread