+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

FORT Fogey

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Ahahaha he's like Creepin' Chris! (I'm pretty sure that's his first name...)

I don't think he is going to explode though. And I don't think people are walking on tiptoes around him as much. Wes did his damnedest to try to get him over the edge and CT, though he got mad and yelled, didn't lose his temper completely.

Quote Originally Posted by jj1234 View Post
    Well I haven't been on here to post in a while but I had to comment on the way Jenn was talking about Adam. It was like he was the most disgusting person ever and he should be so lucky as to even kiss her while she was drunk. I know most of these people talk crap about each other and it happens alot after hook-ups but fro some reason the way she was talking just pissed me off. I think it might of also had to do with the fact that they were showing her talking to the girls and him talking to the guys at the same time. I don't know...maybe it was just me.
    Completely agree. I actually thought it was pathetic and made her look terrible that when she was drunk she got into his bed and invited him to sleep in hers......but when she was sober she acted as if he was repulsive. Doesn't speak well of her character if you ask me. It's funny, on Real World Paris I couldn't stand Adam but after all the crap he's taken from CT and now Jenn I actually feel really sorry for the guy. The things she said about him were just mean and hurtful.

And haha at CT always being on the outskirts.....I think that's cause, like Evan, he eggs people on and ignites a lot of the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    Completely agree. I actually thought it was pathetic and made her look terrible that when she was drunk she got into his bed and invited him to sleep in hers......but when she was sober she acted as if he was repulsive. Doesn't speak well of her character if you ask me. It's funny, on Real World Paris I couldn't stand Adam but after all the crap he's taken from CT and now Jenn I actually feel really sorry for the guy. The things she said about him were just mean and hurtful.

And haha at CT always being on the outskirts.....I think that's cause, like Evan, he eggs people on and ignites a lot of the drama.
    Exactly! If he's so unattractive and creepy, then what are you doing making out with him even when you are drunk?

And I did notice CT randomly being in scenes just hanging out...I think it's awesome! Now I'm gonna have to watch for it even more!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    This past episode though, he was just randomly there. Not saying anything... almost like furniture. I enjoyed watching for him more than watching the episode!

FORT Fogey

I actually don't think CT is really egging on the drama. I think he's just enjoying the show, so to speak.

I know Evan isn't very well-liked here, but I did think it was pretty funny when he was almost playing psychiatrist to Jonna and Jasmine "it would really help us all out if you would tell Jasmine you love her" while Jasmine is shrieking like a banshee. Jonna is a good sport and she played along.

Jenn made a fool of herself. When Adam sees that tape, he may be embarrassed and hurt, but when Jenn sees it, I hope she feels ashamed.

These girls on the show certainly seem to "talk out of the side of their mouth" aka flip flop more than the sandals! Jenn went from bashing Adam to bedding with him and hoping he stays. Mandy, well, I don't even need to go there. Yikes!

The best thing though was that CT wasn't just furniture this week!

anyone know which season of RR that CT was on? I'm going to see if I can find it on hulu..
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    anyone know which season of RR that CT was on? I'm going to see if I can find it on hulu..
    He was on Real World: Paris if I remember correctly.
    livin4reality likes this.

I love Wes--he is hilarious. And yes, he is a pompous ass, but Im totally ok with it because he 1) will admit it to the camera and 2) backs it up with incredible athletic performances. This guy won the entire {first}DUEL with an awesome solo performance and has literally carried 2 worthless female partners through other challenges and done well (including an overall 2nd place finish where he seriousy carried dead weight on his back because she was too tired to run--all the way to the finish line). In contrast, Kenny has never been an amazing performer, it just seems like it because he is constantly talking about how awesome he is and when he makes it to the finals we start to buy in to his 'BS'--when, in reality, he did nothing to get there but vote with his friends. Even him and the great Laurel couldnt win a final challenge together--and she thinks shes the most gifted athlete to ever grace planet earth. Case closed.

What happened to Evan--Ive always resented his place in the mob but the boy is entertaining and has consitently been a decent athlete/competitor--it looks like he has put on some weight and its not muscle... Anyhow, I think Evan should be the new host of these challenges--he's smart, clever, funny, speaks clearly and would make a great commentator/guide for the show. I would love it if they added a new element to the game by having him live in the house and maybe even coach the players or some other angle--it would be a lot of fun to watch and add a new element to the challenge!

FORT Fogey

I was happy to hear Leroy say that if CT and Adam took out E/N that it would be a good thing, because it would break up the veterans' alliance. About time a newbie said that. It would make more sense for someone new to take a chance on CT's side, since there's no way that three way alliance was really going to cut a newbie a break.

It also cracks me up every time CT asks Adam if he's ready to be his friend yet. It's not like I'm a huge CT fan, but he's not been the scary, violent guy he's been in the past, and he's really done a much better job of respecting Adam than I'd ever expected, given the way he treated him in their first challenge. Though he's just ribbing him, I think CT really would like Adam to admit that he's not a terrible guy this time out, and honestly, he has improved, at least in terms of controlling his temper. He may have yelled at Wes when Wes tossed his bed over the balcony, but he never tried to get physical at all--and I suspect a lot of the players would have thrown verbal fits had Wes done that to them too.

+ Reply to Thread