+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

FORT Fogey

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

I also liked the big wink Mike gave the camera over the idea that they didn't want him in the jungle because they were afraid it might be a puzzle, and he'd be good at puzzles, like all smart people are smart in exactly the same ways so they're all equally good at all kinds of puzzles. Do these people not remember how good Mike the Miz was at puzzles? Nothing against Mike, but I think even he would agree he's not the smartest guy ever to play the game--but he is really good at certain kinds of puzzles. I distinctly remember his skill at puzzles allowing his team to win a final challenge they looked as if they had no chance at all to win.

What I don't understand is why all of the younger players who aren't part of the veterans alliance don't line up with CT and Adam. They know they're going in if the veterans are in control, no matter how likable or inoffensive they are (e.g. the veterans don't seem overly irritated by Mike and Leroy, but they're not about to let them into any alliance either). What have they got to lose?

Kenny really is coming across as hapless, Evan isn't looking as athletic as he has in the past, and Johnny basically bailed out of pure fear when he saw Mike's fall--even though Mike himself went right ahead and completed that challenge, even coming in second out of the four guys in the water. They really aren't all that unbeatable. Even Kenny admitted last night that Wes has been carrying him. Moreover, CT seems to have gotten better control over himself, so there's less of a chance that he's going to get himself booted from the game by lashing out at someone, no matter how he's provoked. Even when Wes threw his mattress over the balcony, he didn't hit him. He got in his face and bawled him out, but he never touched him. Granted, if CT makes it to the final, he has a better than average shot at winning, but other heavy favorites have lost the last challenge.

I'm also kind of amused by the fact that CT really wants to get Adam to admit that he can be his friend. It's like CT's finally figuring out that he'd be better off if he didn't alienate everyone--and to be fair, Adam could be a little more grateful that CT's helped win him a bunch of money and hasn't really criticized him at all, unlike some of the other pairings (or Adam himself).

Kenny, what the heck happened to you? Take away your position in the triumvirate and you fall apart. I do admit I am enjoying Kenny bomb.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Well shoot me in the face.

I just went to the Vevmo site and stumbled upon the spoiler thread. I now know who wins, and the order of the elimination.

Greatly disappointed in how this all turns out.

I can honestly say that while I've been addicted to these shows, I'm probably going to lose interest altogether in the next season or so. JEK is ruining it for me. There's no new interesting characters coming in to the mix (IMO). Most of the people I knew previously from when my ex used to make me watch Real World are all old and leaving.

The only people I have an interest in seeing win are CT and Wes. CT is north of 30 now, and I doubt he'll be in many more (if any). And Wes will never break up the JEK thing. Those guys, or a combination of them, will always be in the finals.

I literally can't stand Johnny and Kenny. Evan doesn't bother me.

Oh well. I probably don't fit the MTV demographic for these shows anymore anyway.

So lame tonight when the vets tried to play it off like they were only sending Jonna and Jazmine in cause they voted the other way the weak before. PLEASE. Regardless of how they voted they were going to throw J&J in............I do not believe for a second that all the boys would throw in Jenn, Paula, or Laurel. Whatever. Was super happy to see the rookie girls send Sarah and her partner packing mainly because I feel Sarah is WAY too full of herself on these shows and needs to be humbled. Totally rooting for the rookie teams (Mike/Leroy, J/J) and Paula/Evelyn to win!!!

Am sad to see Sarah go home. The first challenge I saw her on I was rooting for her because I felt she was the underdog. The second challenge I saw her on she was so hateful I couldn't root for her. This time I was rooting for her but she had no chance with Katelyn as a partner.

Jasmine is seriously psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Am sad to see Sarah go home. The first challenge I saw her on I was rooting for her because I felt she was the underdog. The second challenge I saw her on she was so hateful I couldn't root for her. This time I was rooting for her but she had no chance with Katelyn as a partner.

Jasmine is seriously psycho.
    I was the same way with Sarah.....on her season of Real World and the first challenge she was on I loved her and rooted for her to win. But then on Cutthroat when she acted so disgusting with Laurel she lost me. She wasn't as bad on this challenge as she was on Cutthroat but I still think she's too arrogant for her own good a lot of the time.

Well I haven't been on here to post in a while but I had to comment on the way Jenn was talking about Adam. It was like he was the most disgusting person ever and he should be so lucky as to even kiss her while she was drunk. I know most of these people talk crap about each other and it happens alot after hook-ups but fro some reason the way she was talking just pissed me off. I think it might of also had to do with the fact that they were showing her talking to the girls and him talking to the guys at the same time. I don't know...maybe it was just me.

Oh and I was pumped that a rookie team sent Sarah home! Not a big fan of J/J but they got the job done.

And my last comment...CT might be getting hotter with age.

FORT Fogey

I think CT is getting hotter with age.... because he's less crazy now. He's still a little intense, but not scary. I like it a lot!
    LuckyMom and its_glinda_now like this.

Trouble is CT is like a volcano, at present he is calm and soothing and charming and everyone is walking around on tippy toes just waiting for him to explode.

This is somewhat random, but I've started counting every time CT is randomly sitting in a "scene" where the action is, or where other people are having a one on one convo. He's like the Where's Waldo of the house. It's fun and amusing!

+ Reply to Thread