+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 143
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,490

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Adam is a poser. I'm sorry-I don't think that kid has been truly drunk a day he's been there yet. He's a manipulator-look how he is with the women who give him any attention. Look in his eyes-he shows no signs of any drunk I've ever seen. I think he's trying to build that reality tv bad boy persona-the kind that's going to have him blowing up like a "Jersey Shore" kid. He wants some of that post-RW money. Sure, he has a past, but I doubt it's as badass as he wants everyone to believe. We have one kid trying to tone down his past(Dustin) and one doing everything he can to pump his past up. Cannot stand the kid one bit.

    I've noticed from reading the bios of these kids that 5 or 6 of the 7 has at least one parent who has abused drugs. Adam thinks it's a joke to be around people who have had to deal with this crap in the past behaving the way that he's behaving. It's only normal that at least one of them would not want to deal with him at all. He's trying to push Leroy's buttons. He either wants an ongoing feud that's going to help build his bad boy image-or he wants Leroy to throw the first punch so that he can send him home. He seems like the only guy there right now who will truly challenge his bullcrap and getting rid of him would leave him to run around that house as he pleases. Hope Leroy avoids as much of Adam's crap as he can.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 03-25-2011 at 02:26 AM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

    -Unknown Author-

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Adam is a poser. I'm sorry-I don't think that kid has been truly drunk a day he's been there yet. He's a manipulator-look how he is with the women who give him any attention. Look in his eyes-he shows no signs of any drunk I've ever seen. I think he's trying to build that reality tv bad boy persona-the kind that's going to have him blowing up like a "Jersey Shore" kid. He wants some of that post-RW money. Sure, he has a past, but I doubt it's as badass as he wants everyone to believe. We have one kid trying to tone down his past(Dustin) and one doing everything he can to pump his past up. Cannot stand the kid one bit.

    I've noticed from reading the bios of these kids that 5 or 6 of the 7 has at least one parent who has abused drugs. Adam thinks it's a joke to be around people who have had to deal with this crap in the past behaving the way that he's behaving. It's only normal that at least one of them would not want to deal with him at all. He's trying to push Leroy's buttons. He either wants an ongoing feud that's going to help build his bad boy image-or he wants Leroy to throw the first punch so that he can send him home. He seems like the only guy there right now who will truly challenge his bullcrap and getting rid of him would leave him to run around that house as he pleases. Hope Leroy avoids as much of Adam's crap as he can.

    I'm not sure if he's faking the drinking/drunk, but I do think he's faking a lot of his personality. I cannot stand him either. I PVR this purposely so that I can FF through Adam scenes. I also can't stand him and Nany. I don't like how she is around him and how gullible she seems to be.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    me either!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I also can't stand him and Nany. I don't like how she is around him and how gullible she seems to be.

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Adam is pathetic. I like how he told his roomies that he did "time" for a felony...of course, he failed to mention that he did time in a juvenile detention facility, a far cry from a state prison where he would have ended up if he had been charged as an adult with felony (attempted?) murder (and as an accessory you get the same charge and sentence regardless if you pulled the trigger or drove the getaway car). Someone in the house should have been smart enough to realize that attempted murder does not get you 3 (THREE!!) years...and drug trafficking certainly doesnt result in a pass. The largest drug dealer in his state ,lol,..give me a break. I wish Leroy would beat this guys ass.

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    right . . . . and i am sure his hit dog hollers type anger abt leroy telling to eat a d!ck makes me think he was not the toughest guy in the juvi facility.

    Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Adam is pathetic. I like how he told his roomies that he did "time" for a felony...of course, he failed to mention that he did time in a juvenile detention facility, a far cry from a state prison where he would have ended up if he had been charged as an adult with felony (attempted?) murder (and as an accessory you get the same charge and sentence regardless if you pulled the trigger or drove the getaway car). Someone in the house should have been smart enough to realize that attempted murder does not get you 3 (THREE!!) years...and drug trafficking certainly doesnt result in a pass. The largest drug dealer in his state ,lol,..give me a break. I wish Leroy would beat this guys ass.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    i can't stand nany.

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,490

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    I can't stand Nany, Dustin, or Adam.

    Dustin-was that guy for real last episode? What an ass!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

    -Unknown Author-

  8. #38
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Looks like Adam loses his mind next week. I still don't get how these people can be so "close" after only knowing each other a few weeks.
    Yup, with donuts!!

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I still don't get how these people can be so "close" after only knowing each other a few weeks.
    I agree. It's different from shows where they're almost forced to make friends like on BB or Survivor where there are no other people (and when they're staying depends on it). But when they can constantly meet new people, it is hard to understand.

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    I adore the unlikely relationship between mike and leroy--they are cute and entertaining. Outside of that this season sucks...the only thing Im looking forward to is Dustin dropping the porn-past bomb (that is if he ever tells the new "love of his life"). Let's get to the challenge already.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.