+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Based solely on her Twitter, I highly doubt it. She seems to have more fun flirting with other RW/RR/Challenge players than anything else.
    That's disgraceful. I am not surprised by that.
    I am so glad this season is over! It is almost time for The Challenge!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

what's so disgraceful abt it!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    what's so disgraceful abt it!?!?!?!?
    The guys from The Challenge are disgusting jerks.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I'm right there with you! It's weird....this season had SO much drama and yet I found myself bored a lot of the time. I do like Heather, Mike and Leroy but the rest are pretty meh.....can't stand Dustin AT ALL though. I'm just glad it's finally over so we can get to the new challenge....THAT looks good!
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I just saw the reunion show, and Dustin confirmed my low opinion of him. All of the other "what are they doing now" clips I saw (I didn't see Adam's, so I don't know about his) indicated that the people were either back at work or back at college or a combination of both. Dustin's was all about playing disc golf and riding his motorcycle and generally being self-indulgent. I also thought it was odd that all the guys, even Adam, were seated together at the far left side of the stage and Dustin was literally as far away as he possibly could be from the other guys at the far right side of the stage, next to Heather. I'm also really sick of hearing Dustin whine about Mike saying he shouldn't be around kids, as that's not what Mike said, and frankly, Mike had a point. It's getting increasingly harder for people to get cleared to speak in schools, and even a rudimentary on-line search for Dustin's name would have turned up stuff that parents could object to, and schools don't like to take that kind of chance anymore. I don't doubt that Dustin had also irked Mike just prior to that by taking over a meeting that Mike had worked hard to prepare for, a fact all his other roommates seemed to know, but that doesn't change the fact that it's possible that Mike would have been right in some school districts. I also thought Adam, oddly, had a point tonight when he said that the rest of the guys were pretty upfront about who they were, but Dustin wasn't, and he is, as Mike put it, narcissistic. As a result, Leroy and Mike found him really hard to take.

And heck, yes, Mike, I think it's offensive that Dustin would ask a waitress what kind of panties she was wearing too (and Dustin's big defense for that was that he really wanted to know). Waitresses put up with enough crap from customers as it is, and besides, that's just not something you should ask of any woman you just met. Mike said it was something no southern gentleman would ever say, but really, no one should say it, period.

The reuinion show annoyed me to no end. From Nany's attitude towards Adam to Dustin/Mike to Cooke vs. the rest of the girls. ARGH! Nany you were the one who fell for Adam and continued to hook up after the show! Everyone told you what a scumbag he was for you and you went for it. And now you're up in all former RW/RRs business. Suck it up and move on! Dustin and Mike don't have to be BFFs. I think honestly this whole thing stemmed from when Heather kissed Mike on a dare. Finally, it's so very hypocritical for Heather to say Cooke did all these horrible things when Heather clearly did some very means things back. If even Heather wouldn't repeat it then it must be bad. I'm so sick of these guys!

Bring on the challenge!!

FORT Fogey

The reuinion show annoyed me to no end. From Nany's attitude towards Adam to Dustin/Mike to Cooke vs. the rest of the girls. ARGH! Nany you were the one who fell for Adam and continued to hook up after the show! Everyone told you what a scumbag he was for you and you went for it. And now you're up in all former RW/RRs business. Suck it up and move on! Dustin and Mike don't have to be BFFs. I think honestly this whole thing stemmed from when Heather kissed Mike on a dare. Finally, it's so very hypocritical for Heather to say Cooke did all these horrible things when Heather clearly did some very means things back. If even Heather wouldn't repeat it then it must be bad. I'm so sick of these guys!

Bring on the challenge!!
    ITA about that kiss. Dustin threw a major hissy fit about a kiss he didn't see, which meant nothing, and that several other people could verify had been on a dare with Heather being the one who instigated the kiss after Mike said no repeatedly, precisely because he knew it would upset Dustin. As for Mike being jealous because he wanted Heather, according to Mike, he and Ally, the girl he was shown with in one episode, actually dated for about a month of the time they were in Las Vegas, and he's said if it weren't an issue of the physical distance between them, they might still be dating. From what little we saw of them, they seemed like a much better match than Mike and Heather would have been anyway.

Dustin strikes me as one of those guys who try to get by on their looks and their charm. If Heather's still defending him, I have to question her intelligence a bit too.

heather insinuated that cooke had an affair w a married man.

If even Heather wouldn't repeat it then it must be bad. I'm so sick of these guys!

Bring on the challenge!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    heather insinuated that cooke had an affair w a married man.
    That's a crappy thing to go into on twitter, because it doesn't just involve a squabble between Heather and Cooke but someone else's marriage. Even if the wife knew about the affair (if there was one--was it confirmed as true by anyone?), I seriously doubt she'd want it bandied about between the two of them on Twitter.

As was pointed out on the show, if you have a problem, talk it out in person, on the phone, via text, or on e-mail. You don't have to discuss it on a public forum, even if you did have your lives taped on RW.

Are Heather and Dustin just friends now or still hooking up? I don't remember hearing their status... I must have missed it.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread