+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

I finally watched the last two episodes. Can't stand Dustin. What the heck was that ridiculous Heather and Nany "hook up" about only for Heather to go into some guilty regret three minutes after it happened? then we have Leroy and Naomi who have unprotected sex even though they've known each other all of 20 days and Naomi has witnessed the skank parade that takes place in his bedroom night after night. Those two better remember that what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas if it's herpes (or a long host of other things).

I also liked Mike's very normal dating experience. Something you rarely witness on the Real World. Good for him. Don't know what the heck that Scarface story he had going was all about. Perhaps he was just entertaining Leroy. No way did he think he'd really get a woman with that story.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I finally watched the last two episodes. Can't stand Dustin. What the heck was that ridiculous Heather and Nany "hook up" about only for Heather to go into some guilty regret three minutes after it happened? then we have Leroy and Naomi who have unprotected sex even though they've known each other all of 20 days and Naomi has witnessed the skank parade that takes place in his bedroom night after night. Those two better remember that what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas if it's herpes (or a long host of other things).

I also liked Mike's very normal dating experience. Something you rarely witness on the Real World. Good for him. Don't know what the heck that Scarface story he had going was all about. Perhaps he was just entertaining Leroy. No way did he think he'd really get a woman with that story.

I assumed Mike was just trying to spin the story out as far as he could to see at what point that girl would finally let him know that she knew he had to be lying. Leroy was pushing him to try and pick up a girl with a smooth story, so I think he just tried the most ridiculously "smooth" story he could come up with to both amuse Leroy and get him off his back. I seriously doubt that he would have actually used it to get her into bed if she was stupid enough to believe it. The fact that the went so far as to say that in his "business," you sometimes had no choice but to kill people tells me he was deliberately making the story as crazy as possible. If you did kill people as part of your business, I somehow doubt you'd casually tell random girls that to try and pick them up.

Mike didn't try anything that obviously stupid with the girl he really did want to pursue a relationship with, so he must know better than to think that's the way to get a girl interested in you. And yeah, it's nice to see anyone in a RW season have a normal date with someone--and to decide that maybe it would be a good idea to look beyond the cast to find yourself a date.

FORT Fan

That really sucks...Nany's dad died minutes before an investigator found him to say she wanted to see him.

God acts in strange ways.

My dad died of a heart attact the minute my brother called him to say he was a grandfather.

I know somebody up there is just toying with us...no way this stuff happens randomly.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    That really sucks...Nany's dad died minutes before an investigator found him to say she wanted to see him.

God acts in strange ways.

My dad died of a heart attact the minute my brother called him to say he was a grandfather.

I know somebody up there is just toying with us...no way this stuff happens randomly.

I thought he said he died in 2002, a year before she found the letters her mother had kept from her. Not that it still doesn't stink, of course.

I'm happy that Nany finally had enough of Adam... sort of. It's still telling how friendly she was when she was leaving his hotel. I'm kind of glad that it's the finale next week.

I feel for Nany. When I finally had the courage to look my father up, I learned he passed away 3 years after my mother had passed away. I wanted to find him while my mom was in the hospital just to let him know she was dying but my family said she hadn't spoken to him in over 25 years and it would be a bad idea so I never reached out and found him. Looking back, he would have been alive then and at least I could have gotten some questions answered!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

I was actually shocked he was dead. How did I not see that coming?

When Nany was shown with her half sister at the grave, there is a large ring on her left ring finger. Please tell me she didn't go back to the jerk she was dating or Adam!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Based solely on her Twitter, I highly doubt it. She seems to have more fun flirting with other RW/RR/Challenge players than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    When Nany was shown with her half sister at the grave, there is a large ring on her left ring finger. Please tell me she didn't go back to the jerk she was dating or Adam!
    Several weeks ago they, Dustin, Adam, Mike and Nany were on a RW Aftershow and Nany was pissed, angry, hurt at Adam. And this show was filmed way after LV was over. So I can safely tell you that Nany wants nothing to do with Adam.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread