+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 143
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey VanJagSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,116

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    I too felt like his attitude toward gay people was wrong for what he obviously had done in his past. I don't think everyone had the right to know but yes, he should have somehow brought that up with the woman he was having sex with.

    I felt bad for him but he does need some help. He totally doesn't think he was used or taken advantage of. It's the same thing with young girls and their pimp. They are given a place to stay, money and nice things and really think the pimp cares for them and has their best interest at heart. I didn't understand how he kept saying he had a great opportunity. For what? He is in so much denial.

    I don't like that Cooke girl. Especially after the previews for next week and well I don't feel so sorry for Dustin anymore either. Ha.

    Mike is so sweet and then so not!! He totally was twisting things and judging Dustin. Yes, he didn't need to say he was in a pickle but yeah... Same with Leroy. Dustin tries to play nice but so has another agenda.

    Whoa, the previews for Nany and Heather

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,704

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    I have a question, given the pregnancy/STD scares in this week's episode. I distinctly remember in one past season where the cast walked into their house for the first time and saw bowls of condoms just sitting near/in the bedrooms. Am I not recalling that correctly? And if they are being supplied with condoms, what possible excuse do they have for not using them?

    Geez, people. Use your brains before you use your genitalia.

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Can someone please tell me why Cooke kept sticking her tongue halfway out of her mouth...it seemed like she was trying to flirt or tease but she looked ridiculous.

  4. #104
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Can someone please tell me why Cooke kept sticking her tongue halfway out of her mouth...it seemed like she was trying to flirt or tease but she looked ridiculous.
    Well, I could tell you but ... use your imagination. Or maybe you don't want to.

  5. #105
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Juless View Post
    I actually agree with EVERYTHING you said!

    Heather is the only one that should even remotely be freaking out!

    It was ok for Adam to carry on like he did...Breaking things, punching things, no remorse whatso ever! It was ok for him to hang around. he had waaay tooooo many chances...in my opinion.....BUT Dustin should leave because he didn't tell them about his past!!!! I don't think so!
    Yes, yes, and yes! I don't even like Dustin, but I felt some pity for him two weeks ago when the cast got more involved than I felt they should have. For one thing, who was Mike to write a letter that admonished him and requested that he leave the house? I can understand hating him for his contradictory homophobic attitude, but I don't think the hate stemmed from just that.

    And this past episode? Argh, these kids are driving me crazy! I know that female-female interaction is more accepted in society than male-male interaction is (sad but true), but what a double standard for Heather to go have sex with Nany after completely losing it on Dustin. I think there's more to her situation; her mind must be f**ked up after the whole thing, leading to her night with Nany. But still... goodness gracious.

    I'm always so on and off on these guys that I really don't think I'm going to end up with a single person I like by the end of this season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Well, was Heather upset with Dustin simply because of the gay sex or also because he didn't tell her, and she'd slept with him?? I don't have an ounce of homophobia in me, but if I had sex with someone and later found out that they'd done gay (or any) porn and hadn't told me, I'd be really really upset too, for the mere fact that so often the porn industry promotes promiscuity, which promotes STDs.

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    And this past episode? Argh, these kids are driving me crazy! I know that female-female interaction is more accepted in society than male-male interaction is (sad but true), but what a double standard for Heather to go have sex with Nany after completely losing it on Dustin. I think there's more to her situation; her mind must be f**ked up after the whole thing, leading to her night with Nany. But still... goodness gracious.

    I'm always so on and off on these guys that I really don't think I'm going to end up with a single person I like by the end of this season.
    Heather is not dating anyone right now and she isn't lying about it either. I don't think it is the same at all.

    The last 10 seasons haven't had likable people on them.

  8. #108
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    That wasn't her main problem though. She freaked about her boyfriend being with a guy before. Remember how she was like, "I could never date a guy that did stuff with another guy." I just think it's a little hypocritical of her to go on and do stuff with another girl after how she reacted to the whole thing.

    And who is to say he lied? He simply didn't mention it. I think the way he approached the problem was good, actually. He said he wanted these guys to get to know them for him and not for stuff he did in his past. I do think he waited too long to say something, though; he waited until they found out themselves. Actually, who's to say when he would have done it had it not been for Adam and Heather's mom? Regardless, he technically didn't lie. You can even argue that when approached with a direct question (when Heather asked him, "Is there something you're not telling me?"), he came clean and didn't lie.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,704

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Heather is not dating anyone right now and she isn't lying about it either. I don't think it is the same at all.

    The last 10 seasons haven't had likable people on them.

    So you've noticed that too? It's like they're now going out of their way to cast complete train wrecks as often as possible. I'm seriously afraid that one day they're going to miscalculate to the point where something truly desperate is going to happen before they can step in and stop it.

  10. #110
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Real World 26: Back To Las Vegas

    i'm pretty sure the bowls of condoms are still around . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I have a question, given the pregnancy/STD scares in this week's episode. I distinctly remember in one past season where the cast walked into their house for the first time and saw bowls of condoms just sitting near/in the bedrooms. Am I not recalling that correctly? And if they are being supplied with condoms, what possible excuse do they have for not using them?

    Geez, people. Use your brains before you use your genitalia.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.