+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

I can't wait! I am so ready for a challenge after Real World NOLA.

FORT Fogey

Paula - this is my plea to you, woman to woman. Do not get caught up with Dunbar again. Be the competitor you used to be. Please??? Don't make me look silly for still having faith in you girl....

Hopefully, all my favorites will still be my favorites at the end of the season, and Tori doesn't bother me so much that I have to stop watching.

Any spoilers? I'm dying. lol

I watch this and I only got one question. Who the hell is that Theresa bitch again? Out of everybody here, she is the only one I don't even remember, and from what I saw tonight, I really hope she gets stung by a box jellyfish and go writhe in excrutiating agony in some gutter. Nasty freak. So glad Camila won the elimination challenge so Theresa has to bite her tongue and probably poison herself.

And yeah, Laurel's still nasty. I'm surprised at how tolerable most of them were tonight, though, usually I end up wishing horrifying things to almost half the cast by the time the first episode's over. I do not expect it to last, though.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;4078791;
    I watch this and I only got one question. Who the hell is that Theresa bitch again? Out of everybody here, she is the only one I don't even remember, and from what I saw tonight, I really hope she gets stung by a box jellyfish and go writhe in excrutiating agony in some gutter. Nasty freak. So glad Camila won the elimination challenge so Theresa has to bite her tongue and probably poison herself.
    Theresa was Ryan's partner on Fresh Meat 2. She was the one who liked both Wes & Kenny. She & Ryan were the last team eliminated before the final

FORT Fogey

Theresa.... who the hell do you think you are??? This is only her second challenge. She needs to calm down. That was bizarre, even for a show like this. She just looked stupid, and made Camila look good.

Teresa was def a bitch last night. Now I will pull for Camilla and pray Teresa goes soon. lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4078705;
    Paula - this is my plea to you, woman to woman. Do not get caught up with Dunbar again. Be the competitor you used to be. Please??? Don't make me look silly for still having faith in you girl....

Hopefully, all my favorites will still be my favorites at the end of the season, and Tori doesn't bother me so much that I have to stop watching.
    Paula is such a mental case! She is not cut out for these challenges. She will be breaking down and crying by the 3rd ep. She really should retire from these and get a normal life but I realize she is after the money each time.

FORT Fogey

Actually, she did pretty well on her first few challenges, then got too caught up in the social aspect of some of them, and then did well on Fresh Meat II.

Melinda bugged me too, when she was speaking about Theresa's actions towards Camila "you're a rookie, and we all went through it." No. Maybe they got sent in first, but people weren't mean to them for absolutely no reason.

Thing is, according to the normal pattern on these things Theresa (spelling?) is still a challenge ROOKIE. One challenge doth not a seasoned vet make my friend.

+ Reply to Thread