+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

I honestly think it may be the best TV show/movie of all time. Every episode left me on the edge of my seat, panting for more, more more! I have never experienced that before with a TV show. Dallas was good, but this was uber epic.

FORT Fanatic

Dont know where else to put this but Johnny Bananas posted something on twitter the other day about how hes going to be off twitter for a while. IVe also noticed that a few others have stopped updating all the time. Looks like a new challenge is in the works.

Oh and if you just want to see how stupid Laurel is, shes auctioning off the chance to have her 1. Follow you on twitter and 2. get ReTweets from her. Yea, cause your that famous. Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4179097;
    Dont know where else to put this but Johnny Bananas posted something on twitter the other day about how hes going to be off twitter for a while. IVe also noticed that a few others have stopped updating all the time. Looks like a new challenge is in the works.

Oh and if you just want to see how stupid Laurel is, shes auctioning off the chance to have her 1. Follow you on twitter and 2. get ReTweets from her. Yea, cause your that famous. Dummy
    Laurel thinks that having her as a friend is some sort of prize...I knew she was delusional but this

Ive been wondering what the heck is going on with the RW and the challenges. I saw online that the next season is back to vegas again but I thought it would have started airing by now so I am really confused. Its been months since the challenge finished...very strange.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4179158;
    Laurel thinks that having her as a friend is some sort of prize...I knew she was delusional but this
    Yea, like how awesome would it be to have Laurel following you! And even get a RT out of it. Shes donating the money for some cause which is cool and all but come on, youre nothing special.

Ive been wondering what the heck is going on with the RW and the challenges. I saw online that the next season is back to vegas again but I thought it would have started airing by now so I am really confused. Its been months since the challenge finished...very strange.
    I think they were waiting on TJ to get better before filming another one. From what Ive heard through his twitter, hes doing quite well.

Vevmo.com (they are usually pretty correct about spoilers and stuff like this) says that the challenge is currently filming and that the cast consists of:

Aneesa (Real World: Chicago)
    Camilla (Spring Break Challenge)
    Jazmine (Real World: Cancun)
    Jonna (Real World: Cancun)
    Cara Marie (Fresh Meat 2)
    Evelyn (Fresh Meat)
    Jenn (Real World: Denver)
    Katelynn (Real World: Brooklyn)
    Laurel (Fresh Meat 2)
    Mandi (Fresh Meat 2)
    Paula (Real World: Key West)
    Sarah (Real World: Brooklyn)
    Theresa (Fresh Meat 2)
    They dont know who the final girl is

Adam (Real World: Paris)
    CT (Real World: Paris)
    Davis (Real World: Denver)
    Leroy (Real World: Back To Las Vegas)
    Adam (Real World: Back To Las Vegas)
    Brandon (Fresh Meat 2)
    Johnny (Real World: Key West)
    Kenny (Fresh Meat)
    Nehemiah (Real World: Austin)
    Tyler (Real World: Key West)
    Tyrie (Real World: Denver)
    Wes (Real World: Austin)
    They don't know who the final guys are

I guess the setup is something to the effect of enemies being paired or put on teams or something.
    Last edited by Ace Medallion; 02-06-2011 at 01:19 AM.

FORT Regular

Love that CT & Wes will be on another challenge. Definitely can't wait to see this.

I definitely think this challenge sounds good. One of the final two guys has been revealed to be Evan. Really did not want to see him return.

FORT Fanatic

Johnny Bananas and Even returned to twitter today after being away for 5 weeks (thats what Johnny said). Guess the filming is over. Lets see how long it takes MTV to get this thing out there.

Well the Real World Vegas begins tonight so we have to get through this season and then there will be a reunion and likely the challenge will premiere immediately after or the very next week. They really were set back quite a bit--its been a long time since the last challenge, Ive been waiting on the RW for a hot minute!

+ Reply to Thread