+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Laurel didn't hook up with anyone in BC...it was noted by several posters...I don't remember otherwise but if so who?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

From what I can remember Laurel has never hooked up with anyone on the shows. I have heard rumors that she is a lesbian and dated Emily from Real World: DC after Cutthroat filmed but I'm not sure if there is any truth to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;4130591;
    From what I can remember Laurel has never hooked up with anyone on the shows. I have heard rumors that she is a lesbian and dated Emily from Real World: DC after Cutthroat filmed but I'm not sure if there is any truth to that.
    Eeek, poor Emily if that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4130558;
    Laurel didn't hook up with anyone in BC...it was noted by several posters...I don't remember otherwise but if so who?
    My memory fails me in my old age and I use to confuse Laurel & Emily a lot so maybe it was Emily who said it but I was thinking that Laurel had told the camera once that either she liked women better than men or was "off of men" or something like that?

For some reason I have always thought that she was a lesbian. I'm sorry if I am spreading misinformation...

FORT Regular

I don't think Laurel has hooked up with anyone yet, because people don't find her mustache or hairy knuckles too appealing.

I bet she's a grunter, though.

FORT Regular

I'm also pretty sure that Laurel is the only RR/RW contestant that could defeat CT in a physical Gulag.

One of my coworkers watches the challenges and we always have such fun talking about the show at work. It's fun to talk about how ridiculous every one is and how they'll do anything to stay out of the elimination round.

Lately, I've been walking into her office like I'm CT with a Johnny Bananas backpack. It makes her laugh every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4130941;
    I'm also pretty sure that Laurel is the only RR/RW contestant that could defeat CT in a physical Gulag.
    Naw....after watching her pitiful performance on the final challenge I think not. "Oh, it hurts"....cry...cry...cry.

I am also beginning to think Laurel is either lesbo or prefers women. I think she is pretty sexy however, she does need a wax job. And BEARCATA, I like your avatar, I have recently become a huge Lucy Lawless fan because of the Spartacus series, and if you haven't checked that out yet, run to the video store to rent this, it is possibly the best TV show EVERRRRRR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;4131190;
    I am also beginning to think Laurel is either lesbo or prefers women. I think she is pretty sexy however, she does need a wax job. And BEARCATA, I like your avatar, I have recently become a huge Lucy Lawless fan because of the Spartacus series, and if you haven't checked that out yet, run to the video store to rent this, it is possibly the best TV show EVERRRRRR!!!!
    I especially loved the finale when Spartacus leaps up from Crixtus's shield to attack Batiatus on the balconey and Batiatus thrusts his neighbor in front of himself and Spartacus thrusts his sword into the poor guy's head.

+ Reply to Thread