+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Looks like Brad can put off getting a real job for another 6 months. I'm sure he'll be back trying to win more money, and putting off another year of looking for a real job. Laurel is just young and dumb, she is mean. Hopefully she has learned to play a little nicer, but some people are just mean and that is just how they are. She's probably a spoiled brat that has always gotten things handed to her by her family on a silver platter.

Watching Laurel and Paula slur their way through the reunion was cringe worthy bad. Especially Paula. She needs rehab or something........ASAP. Most of the people at the reunion were unnecessary and brought nothing to the discussion. The Laurel/Eric BS especially felt like drama trying to be milked out of nothing. I was glad that Tyler called out how silly it was and tried to get them to just move on.

I LOVE Abram but I really don't see where he's coming from on his moral high horse calling people out for their "poor character display". Am I remembering incorrectly or was it not Abram that has been kicked off TWO shows for beating people up and finished off his first challenge with a threesome in the shower with Veronica and Rachel? Very wonderful display of character there, lol.

Brad is a coward. I hope he and Tori keep to their words (BUT I DOUBT IT) and don't come back!!

What was the big surprise Maria mentioned at the end of the show? My DVR cut out and I missed it. Thanks.

I was surprised after Abram went out that they were even still eligble for the win. I guess they changed tings after the Eric fiasco a few years back.

Tori is a bitch and Brad is a coward for never going in. His team was stupid for letting that happen. They also should have broken up that team much sooner. I hope they really are done with show but I'll believe it when I see it. I was only happy for Tyler winning as he worked his ass off and earned that money.

Jenn really did give it her all. Emily did her best as did Luke and Cara Maria. Figures two that went on and out about others went down and the two everyone was worried about actually pulled their weight.

Laurel is a mean girl and my guess is she will be a mean old lady as well. She just doesn't see it or get it. Even when apologizing she said it was annoying. Loser.

Paula has a drinking or drug prob. I hope she gets help.

FORT Fanatic

The next challenge needs to get some new editors because the ones doing it now make it so obvious whats going to happen in the first 10 mins of the episode. Once they had both brad and tori say they would retire if they won and brad was talking about how many of these hes lost, I knew they would win. There was a couple of those moments all season. Even with Tyler and the eating. You then knew his size was going to be the reason he beat Johnny.

Final Challenge was outrageous. It wasnt even fun to watch. Once it got to the tires, you knew Blue was finished. When they got to the logs, Grey didnt have a chance anymore. I know it needs to be tough but come on, at least make it competitive. What would have happened if one team dominated all year and the final came down to one team with 8 people and two with 2? There should be advantages to having more people as well as some for having less. Blue should have gotten a break with the stretcher while they were screwed at the tires.

I agree with Johnny that he was "ShamWowed" with bringing in CT. Im in no way saying he would have beaten Tyler, but it really wasnt right that all season Gulags are head to head and then they change it up for one time.

The money Brad and Tori made was nowhere near money you need to survive in life. 50K will get you through maybe a year or two. They will be back. No question about it. The whole cast showed no balls in calling brad on for being such a wuss and getting a free ride. Such a tough guy defending his girl being called a bitch but he cant stand up to her to do what he wants. I was pissed that they won until I found out how little money it was. 40 grand each? I almost wish Paula stayed in just so that pot would have been less.

Laurel is an awful human being. Loved Johnny calling her out on how shes pretty much a rookie criticizing everyone whos been here much longer. Who is Laurel to say Luke and Cara did nothing when she was crying carrying that stretcher? I hope MTV sees through her act and keeps her from coming back. The whole way Laurel acted just makes it seem like she was trying too hard to be another Ev. I never cared for Ev but the way she acted seemed genuine. Laurel, not so much.

I read a behind the scenes report about the reunion from someone who was there. I lost the link but it was pretty interesting. First thing, it was 6 hours long. The castmembers watched the finale behind the scenes, while drinking, before they came out. Paula was apparently a mess the entire time and had several crying episodes. At one point, she was just babbling.
    The point that I found interesting was during the Laurel/Big Easy thing (which was 45 mins long), Tyler kept interjecting because he wanted the spotlight on himself and things he went through. He kept complaining that he had been called much worse yet he over came.
    The Cast also complained that behind the scenes stuff with producers forcing them to do things was very harsh.

All in all I thought it was one of the worst seasons of the challenge. A lot of the Gulags were lame, the voting was pretty dumb and the finale was over the top. Is getting more then 4 different face off challenges too much to ask? Other then the backpack challenge, the other of those were pretty stupid. Hopefully the next one will take the way people perform into consideration when getting people into the face offs. Im sick of the alliances getting the strong people out early just because theyre new or dont party with the people in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4128285;
    What was the big surprise Maria mentioned at the end of the show? My DVR cut out and I missed it. Thanks..
    It was a video of TJ just saying hi and letting everybody know that he's doing a lot better. He also stated he WOULD be hosting the next challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;4128297;
    It was a video of TJ just saying hi and letting everybody know that he's doing a lot better. He also stated he WOULD be hosting the next challenge.
    Thanks, my VCR cut out also and I always tape an extra minute or two, the reunion must have gone a bit long.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Now that I have seen the entire reunion, I can honestly say that the only reason Laurel apologized to Big Easy was because the fans have obviously been on her case about it. She couldn't look him in the eye to do so, and even then she never really said the words. The girl has a real mean streak. I can't believe how she treated Luke at the finale especially since he took the leadership role during the finale. I have a little more respect for Sarah because she did thank Luke and Cara Maria. I find it totally contradictory of Laurel to say she is a team player and then watch her treat her team with utter contempt and disrespect during the season and even 4 months later at the reunion.

I can honestly say that Laurel will be on again but they need to team her up with CT or Johnny Bananas or better yet Ev. Can you imagine Laurel and Ev as partners (teammates not the other)? The cat fight would be incredible.

I just watched the After Show clip for the finale and Laurel is horrible to Cara Maria, criticizing her performance and thinking that Abram was trying to throw the finale challenge because he hates her. Ahhhh....it's all about her, her, her. Well, I don't think Abram hates you, but a lot of us fans do.

FORT Regular

A few seasons ago, they allowed for the person voted into the Duel/Gulag to choose the game and the person they wanted to go in against.

I wish that was how it was normally done.

Also, I prefer for the Gulogs to be a physical competition. I hate when it's a puzzle or that dice roll they did this time.

And lastly . . . the fly swatter Gulog was retarded. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4128427;
    A few seasons ago, they allowed for the person voted into the Duel/Gulag to choose the game and the person they wanted to go in against.

I wish that was how it was normally done.

Also, I prefer for the Gulogs to be a physical competition. I hate when it's a puzzle or that dice roll they did this time.

And lastly . . . the fly swatter Gulog was retarded. Give me a break.
    Convenient that Katie Doyle went into the Gulag for the Fly Swatter and won.

+ Reply to Thread