+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

FORT Regular

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

I have to admit . . . I've re-watched the CT vs Johnny Backpack Gulog about 10 times over the weekend.

Watch. Laugh. Rewind. Repeat.

----------

I have a feeling Brad and the red team wins this thing.

The blue team is too small. If they have to carry anything, they're screwed.

And in the previews they show Abram puking and Sarah being carted off. So if it's some sort of mission where everyone has to pass the finish line, then I don't see how the grey team can win after losing Sarah.

But I'll still be hoping with all hope that Brad and the red team comes up short, yet again.

FORT Fogey

I think the newbies are so wanting of a repeat spot on the show that anyone who in their mind ups them needs to be dealt with. It is sad that a show that should be about the competition has all become about the drama alone. When drama becomes forced, it gets tedious to watch. Laurel feels that her and Cara Maria are fighting for a regular spot on these shows so she is angry that a perceived vet had taken a liking to her competiton. I would much rather have the drama go back to being random issues that spark it, not manipulated drama.

If the red team wins, Brad and Tori I believe will have so much venom from fans that hopefully they will never show up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4122723;
    Paragraphs are your friend.
    I did use paragraphs, problem was I used the quick reply thingie, and it turned it into one long paragraph, I did not know that it doesn't allow you to space for paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4125798;
    I think the newbies are so wanting of a repeat spot on the show that anyone who in their mind ups them needs to be dealt with. It is sad that a show that should be about the competition has all become about the drama alone. When drama becomes forced, it gets tedious to watch. Laurel feels that her and Cara Maria are fighting for a regular spot on these shows so she is angry that a perceived vet had taken a liking to her competiton. I would much rather have the drama go back to being random issues that spark it, not manipulated drama.

If the red team wins, Brad and Tori I believe will have so much venom from fans that hopefully they will never show up again.
    I honestly don't know what Laurel is so angry about. The Grey Team has $100,000 in their pot. Even if they lose the competition they still will be taking home $20,000 each home with them. If they had thrown a challenge they would have only had $80,000 split 4 ways which is still only $20,000. After taxes the take home is around 60% and $12,000. That is the minimun they will be getting. It was never very clearly stated what the 1st place, 2nd place or 3rd place won.

Jenn, will collect $40,000 (Blue Team pot) if she completes the final
    challenge in addition to whatever.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4125861;
    I honestly don't know what Laurel is so angry about.
    She's not the centre of attention?

I love how Laurel thinks she is so much more entitled to winning a challenge because she did somewhat well on ONE challenge. Not to mention she was partnered with Kenny who is one of the dominant forces on these challenges. Please. I think Laurel's problem is she feels like she's proven herself by making it so far on Fresh meat 2 while Cara Marie did not. It floors and flabbergasts her that someone who (in her mind) did not do well on their first challenge could make it so far. I also think it pisses her off that Cara Marie immediatly came in and started a romantic "storyline" with a beloved, popular vet while no one has looked twice at her obnoxious, whiny face. As someone said previously, Laurel comes off as the type of person that ALWAYS wants to be the center of attention and HATES when she is not. A perfect example was the Fresh Meat 2 reunion when she started to attack Carly for the sole reason of having the camera and attention on herself.

Another thing I thought was funny is that Laurel is so close to Sarah because Sarah did the EXACT same thing. After making it very far on The Ruins she got incredibly cocky and came back thinking she knew everything on Fresh Meat 2. Laurel is doing the exact same thing. Just cause she made it far on fresh meat and was deemed a strong female competitor she thinks she knows everything. I was really hoping she'd get put in her place and would have lost the Gulag to Camilla but whatever. Heres to hoping she really gets roasted at the reunion from all the people she treated like crap on Cutthroat. What bums me out is her nasty personality and all the hate she's getting from fans will probably just ensure her a spot on the next challenge.

I would like to see Wes, Abram and Derrick on the same team and well as Laurel and Sarah. That would be one strong team. mmmmm......who would be the 3rd female.....Paula???? or Tonya???? Do you want the most insane or least insane? and which is which...he he he.

FORT Regular

Isn't Derrick about ready to retire from these things?

I mean . . . I know some of these players compete on the wrong side of thirty, but dude is bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4126365;
    Isn't Derrick about ready to retire from these things?

I mean . . . I know some of these players compete on the wrong side of thirty, but dude is bald.
    Well, he is only 26.

Early Onset Baldness...basically all that means is he has too much testosterone.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4126380;
    Well, he is only 26.

Early Onset Baldness...basically all that means is he has too much testosterone.
    He's only 26?

Wow . . . when did he start doing these shows, when he was 12?

Seems like he's been around forever.

+ Reply to Thread