+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

FORT Regular

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4123454;
    Yea, neither one of those are side effects of a juice head.
    The fact that he looks twice the size as he did on his last challenge isnt suspect either
    Those are side effects of being Irish. Trust me, I know.

And I disagree that he looks at all bigger than his last challenge. In fact, he looks slimmer, IMO.

I cannot believe that once upon a time Brad was one of my favorite Real Worlders. What was I thinking!?!?!? Brad is a total pansy and hypocrite. I love how he used the logic that Paula should go in over Tori since Tori already went into a Gulag.........and then proceeds to vote Tyler in for a second time. What a hypocritical wuss. Paula and Brad should have gone into the Gulag. Period. Everyone else has paid their dues, why the hell should Brad get a free ride?!?!?

I also want to point out that I used to consider Brad not one of the best competitors on this show, but close to it. I of course always felt that players like Alton, Landon, Abram, and Derrick were better than him, but I always felt Brad wasn't far behind. Not so. He has shown that he is all bark and no bite. I loved when Abram knocked him right out of that last mission. It showed him for what he is: nothing. I'm getting the vibe that MOST people always disliked Tori and now they are starting to feel the same way about Brad......hope the two of them get the picture and stop coming on these shows. BTW I literally wanted to vomit during the part where Brad and Dunbar were shaking hands saying "It's a pleasure doing business with you". Ugg, this people are nauseating.

Ok on to Paula. Even though I can't stand Tori I do have to admit that it was only fair that Paula go in since Tori already had. Believe me, I more than anyone would have loved to see Tori thrown in there again and cry about it, but fair IS fair. However, I completely understand Paula being angry at Dunbar. Dunbar and Paula have been very close for a few challenges and just like I never expected Brad to turn on Tori, I did not expect Dunbar to turn on Paula. It really shows his character and what kind of a friend he is.....

I REALLY hope red does not win this. If Tyler does not make it through this Gulag I really won't have anybody to root for on that awful team. I was rooting for grey cause I love Abram but with the way Sarah/Laurel have been acting I really just want to see them lose. Even though it's unfair to Abram I just really, really don't wanna see those two shrews happy. So with that said, I'm rooting for Team Blue!!! Love Derrick and Jenn, and even Emily has turned into a rookie that doesn't drive me up a wall. So.....GO BLUE!!!!!

Oh and one more thing!!!! I read on another website that the Tyler/CT gulag actually went on for 45 minutes until it was either called a stalemate or Tyler won. They edited it to look ALOT shorter than it actually was to fit the episode and to just look like Tyler beat Johnny's time. In reality he fought CT hard and long. Good for him, sucks about the edit though.

FORT Fogey

Tyler has surprised me immensely in this challenge. He's really one of the best competitors that was on the Red team. I'll be sad to see him go, but Derrick is one of my few long-time favorites that hasn't been somewhat tainted by one challenge or another.

Brad makes me sad. He used to be wonderful. Now he's at the beck and call of that horrible Tori. I can't even find words to describe how awful she is.

It's crappy that Dunbar turned on Paula, but didn't he think that Paula had turned on him when he had to go in? I don't know if it was ever revealed that she did or not, but I remember him thinking that. On the other hand, I can remember back to the Duel II where Paula gave up her spot in the pecking order with Evan to make sure Dunbar was safe. Paula's gotta learn who her real friends are.

I couldn't stand Emily on her season, but she's been tough on this challenge. Voting yourself in so close to the final? That takes courage. Good for her. I hope they win.

I love Abram, and I adore Luke. But Laurel and Sarah have just gotten uglier and uglier as the weeks have gone on. Unless there's a lot we're not seeing, Cara Maria is just not weak. I don't get Laurel, and I think she's crazy, and I hope everyone tells her that at the reunion. It seems like she just needs a target. I think maybe she felt it should have been her and Abe running the team. She's already proven herself to be very entitled - does anyone else remember her (very) long rant against Carly for her win in Fresh Meat II? I think they edited it out of later versions of the reunion, but in the first airing it was there.

In spite of that, Cara Maria has handled herself very well in a tough situation, IMO. She comes out shining, as did Camille when Theresa pulled her mean girls bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4123466;
    And I disagree that he looks at all bigger than his last challenge. In fact, he looks slimmer, IMO.
    I thought CT looked smaller, too... and Ive seen all the challenges.

The Best Challenge Ever Contestants would be (with criteria being "looney tooney," extremely angry in general and/or an egomaniac):

Beth
    CT
    Paula
    Laurel
    Kenny
    Johnny
    Tonya
    Wes
    The recent real worlder who had the problem with cutting (?)
    Cara Marie (she has some giant beef with the girl above)
    Sarah
    Ty

Feel free to add...remember they need to have had a GIANT blow up or be 100% full of themselves to qualify.

I would add:

Abram
    Coral
    Katie
    Julie
    Evan? (he got pretty mad each time he was called into the duel)

FORT Fogey

I think that what they should do is when someone goes into the gulag, duel, whatever that if they win and come back they are immune until everyone else has gone. Winning a one on one should mean more than just you get to stay because people who do not go in get that same right. Tyler went against CT and won, and he has to go again right after when someone is standing there with a big fat check for doing nothing. I fail to see how that will gain viewers or keep us wanting more. All that does is frustrate me and change the channel.

I also think that for the final leg that the people left should be in even numbers. They should allow the smaller teams to choose a contestant that lost to come and support them like Top Chef and Apprentice does. If Derrick and Emily lose, than Jen is all on her own and that is pointless. For her making it to the end, she deserves to have an equal chance at the big prize. She succeeded the same as Abram, Tori, Brad, and all the others, and because her team lost in the gulag should not mean an automatic loss at the big prize.

To add on to the list of crazies and drama queens that I'd like to see return to the challenges:

Flora (RW Miami)
    Jisela (RR 10)
    Los (RR1)
    Ayanna (RR Semester At Sea)
    Piggy (RR Australia)
    Danny (He was a small weakling on Derrick's Road Rules season, got voted off, and came back on the challenges all pissed off and HUGE from (alleged) steroid use. He was such a hot mess! )
    Melissa (RW New Orleans) She was so funny on BOTSexes but I doubt she'd do another challenge since she's married and (I think) had children
    Belou (RR Europe) If I remember correctly she tried to stab a cast member on her season with a butter knife. She was even crazier on the BOTSeasons challenge she went on.

And Julie WAS crazy! Remember when she tried to pull Veronica's safety chord!!!?!??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4122723;
    Paragraphs are your friend.

Funny thing about Laurel and Sarah being so obsessed with wanting tto get rid fo Cara Maria because they see her as week, when they tried throwing this recent challenge by standing around and doing nothing, the girls from the other team still couldn't beat Cara Maria until Laurel and Sarah finally joined in. And, of course, Laurel and Sarah are too freaking stupid to notice how Cara Maria held her own there.

Seriouly, what with those two and the red team women, it really makes me miss Coral and Beth. You know the two of them would put the smackdown on these whiners.

i'm convinced that absolutely nothing would make sarah and laurel happy. they won the last challenge before the final for christ's sake and they're still bitching about cara maria. cara maria, by the way, is a great competitor in my opinion and i think these girls are just so jealous and full of hate that they can't see it.

i'm rooting for the gray team mostly for abram because i like him a lot. i really don't want the red team to win, and if blue the underdogs pull through i'd be happy about it. so basically i don't want red to win.

+ Reply to Thread