+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

FORT Regular

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Another thing . . .

This season hasn't been as bad as some of the past ones, but you can still sometimes tell who's going into the Gulags based on the comments made very early in the show.

For example, when in the begining of the show they showed Paula in a confessional talking about how thankful she was to be on a team that wanted her in the final . . . I knew right away she was going into the Gulog.

FORT Regular

Anyone have Brads Email?

I want to Email him and let him know what a little coward **tch he is.

Actually I did use paragraphs in my last post, but for some reason, using the quick reply thing, does not allow it and turns a long ramble into one long massive paragraph. I hope that doesn't happen this time.

I would like to see a show of hands as to exactly which is the dumbest Mimbo out of this group. It is a tough call with Brad and Dum-Bar, but I think Brad wins this hands down, as the empty shell, and a coward to boot that he is.

Brad and Dum-bar are scientific proof positive that you can have a buff looking body but have absolutely no athletic skills, strength or talent whatsoever.

I'm betting everything that Grey wins. Abram, Sarah and Laurel are by far the strongest players left in this game, I will be highly shocked if they don't win. And if they don't win, I think it will only be because Laurel and Abe are BOTH psycho and can't work together.

I love Laurel and think she is an incredibly sexy athletic chick, but she is a psycho just as much as anyone to ever be on the challenges.

CT high stepping Bananas, walking like the Terminator was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen, it was surreal, it deserves to remain a highlight for the remainder of challenge history. And the coup-de-gras was CT turning over and slamming Bananas into the trashcan. Classic.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;4123315;
    I'm betting everything that Grey wins. Abram, Sarah and Laurel are by far the strongest players left in this game, I will be highly shocked if they don't win. And if they don't win, I think it will only be because Laurel and Abe are BOTH psycho and can't work together.
    Tough to say. They show Abram puking, and Sarah getting carted off.

Not sure if they pull it out . . .

FORT Regular

I'm not a twitter'er, but I was curious to know what Bannanas reaction was after that show, so I went to his twitter page. He and a few others seem to be trying to suggest that he lost because CT was/is using steroids.

Whatever . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4123339;
    I'm not a twitter'er, but I was curious to know what Bannanas reaction was after that show, so I went to his twitter page. He and a few others seem to be trying to suggest that he lost because CT was/is using steroids.

Whatever . . .
    Like so what...He lost, we all wanted him to lose and it was fun watching him lose.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4123127;

But wow, props to CT. The guy is an absolute machine. Bannanas is not a small dude. But he was absolutely manhandled. I've never seen such an embarrassing duel/challenge/gulag/ect, especially when it's been a physical one.
    Props to him alright. Im sure that cycle of juice he did a few days prior didnt help him out or anything.

What a crappy unfair way to send Johnny and Teresa home. Whether you like Johnny or not, flipping a coin to determine who goes against that monster first was just unfair. Im not saying Tyler would have lost to Johnny but its pretty crappy that all season you compete vs each other and then they throw that in. Tina was useless and the only reason Tori competed was because she knew she had a chance when it took 13 mins for Teresa to drag that fat oaf across the floor.

I said early that in old challenges I felt bad for the way Paula always got screwed. This time around she brought it on herself. What did she thing was going to happen when her and Tori were the only girls left? Brad was going to sacrifce his wife for her? What a moron. Brad is a spineless douche. He got owned by Abe in the challenge and the entire season he did nothing for his team but cause problems. I cant remember one instance where he helped them do anything. Sadly I think the red team has it in the bad especially since you see a Grey member get stretchered out of there. If they win, the next time you see Brad and Tori on here, one of them will be discussing their impending divorce ala Melinda.

Laurel... I really liked her on FM2 and she really did prove herself on that. However she came into this house with the intention on becoming Evelyn 2 and has failed miserably at it. Ev acts like a b*tch but at times you can like her. Laurel has not one likable characteristic. Shes a whiney entitle brat with a god complex. Did you hear her saying Cara hasnt "paid her dues"? YOU WERE ON ONE CHALLENGE!!!!! And without Kenny, you would have been off that challenge very quickly. So what if Cara used Abe to get where she is. She still did plenty to get to that spot. They just won 20K each and they are sitting at that dinner like theyre all going home empty handed. Keep that attitude up because next challenge youre on, youll be the one they keep voting to go home. I dont have as much of a problem with Sara since shes been on a bunch of challenges and done quite well.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4123397;
    Props to him alright. Im sure that cycle of juice he did a few days prior didnt help him out or anything.
    If you're familiar with steroids, you'd notice that CT displays no physical characteristics of a roid user.

Everyone wants to say he does because he has a bull temper, and he's strong as an ox.

The next challenge it would really be interesting if they were to just go all out with the psycho peeps. Get everyone from every past challenge that has mental / instability issues, CT, Paula, Tonya, Abe, Laurel, give me the paranoid, the delusional, the bi-polar, the tri-polar, the scizophrenic, the loonier the tooney the better. Help me out here, who are the most psycho players that have played?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4123404;
    If you're familiar with steroids, you'd notice that CT displays no physical characteristics of a roid user.

Everyone wants to say he does because he has a bull temper, and he's strong as an ox.
    Yea, neither one of those are side effects of a juice head.
    The fact that he looks twice the size as he did on his last challenge isnt suspect either

+ Reply to Thread