+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Brad, Tori, Dunbar, Sarah and Laurel? They're all scum. Filthy, putrid, sewer scum. Tori's beyond pathetic. Brad is even more pathetic and lives his new life with his testicles on his wife's eternal vicegrip. Dumbar is... well, Dunbar, he's always been trash. Sarah and Laurel are the most bitter people have ever seen in this show, and that's saying something. Never have I seen people be so furious and bitter about actually winning challenges just because of disliking someone else on their team. Laurel's just retarded, I guess, her brain is jumbled like oatmeal, and Sarah's got such an arrogance sense of self-importance and acts like the entire world owes her something. They're all worthless and very ugly people.

Was CT just pleasant? That's just bizarre, honestly. And, really, Tina? God, for real they brought back Tina as the "super strong female"? That's like asking a rabbit to fight a wolf. Tina's always been pretty pathetic, never really good at challenges, and my beloved Beth managed to eliminate her by playing mind games without ever needing to go into an elimination challenge. What a waste of space she is. However, I cannot count Tori beating her as an actual victory for Tori, because she was going against an exhausted Tina, which was way too much of an advantage. At that point Tori was basically given a free Gulag victory without barely even trying anything. Pathetic.

Paula, Paula, Paula. Honestly, at this point, it's her own fault, she always manages to ally herself to the people she shouldn't and it always ends the same for her. How can it just happen every time and she doesn't learn? honestly, her entire team is retarded for just letting Brad and Tori coast to the finals for free instead of breaking them up like they should. Now you have brainless Brad and whiny pathetic Tori for the finals when you could have had strong players like Brandon and Camila. The entire red team was just moronic, except for precisely Brandon and Camila, and it's rater pathetic that Paula lets them get to her instead of channeling that frustration into rage to win the elimination challenge. dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

FORT Fogey

The only people I think deserve the money are the two people going against each other in the final gulag. I think Derrick and Tyler are the two most rootable people. Brandon and Tyler single handedly let Brad get to the finals. Pathetic is not enough of a word for him. He is the biggest loser ever. No way does either Tyler or Derrick deserve to go home with nothing when this imp gets money for doing nothing but standing around boohooing.

Paula is right about Dunbar, but she is the only girl to not have gone in. Her and Brad should have been a given. If Brad did not want to wait until the end, than he should have went in earlier. He was complaining about going against Abram, than complaining about gulags. He is ridiculous.

Laurel and Sarah look really dumb. Did Cara Maria not do better than Laurel in the events in the prequalifying round. Is that not why Darrell chose her? I am not sure why they think Cara is so weak. If anyone will slow them down, it will be Luke. I am sorry, but he is just not that good.

I hope that grey wins or somehow by some miracle blue because the red team makes me sick. I hope Tyler and Paula go home and make them even weaker and they lose.

Thanks, for posting Rembrant, I am so mad at Brad right now and his thinking that it's OK to send Tyler into the Gulag that I better not write too much. What a spineless coward. I truly do wish Tori had her entire face broken in that last challenge. She deserves it, the pathetic douche bag. Let's not get started on Laurel. In life there will always be people who get a free ride (or who she thinks are getting a free ride) and at this point Laurel should just get over her anger and just compete. Does she not realize that lying to Abram on the bus will just come and haunt her. I do wish that Tyler and Paula had gotten together and voted for both Brad and Tori. Paula needs to learn not to blow up. I would really like to see Brad, Tori and Dunbar all hit by a bus and smeared all over the road.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4123035;
    The only people I think deserve the money are the two people going against each other in the final gulag. I think Derrick and Tyler are the two most rootable people. Brandon and Tyler single handedly let Brad get to the finals. Pathetic is not enough of a word for him. He is the biggest loser ever. No way does either Tyler or Derrick deserve to go home with nothing when this imp gets money for doing nothing but standing around boohooing.
    Totally agree. I luv Derrick, he has a great heart and I hate to see him go home without any money.

Remember next week it's 2 hours long. The finale and the reunion show right after. So it will be from 10 - 12pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4123039;
    Totally agree. I luv Derrick, he has a great heart and I hate to see him go home without any money.

Remember next week it's 2 hours long. The finale and the reunion show right after. So it will be from 10 - 12pm EST.
    Did Derrick go home? I didn't get a chance to see tonight........ I will be bummed if he does.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

They did not show the gulag yet, however in the preview for the finale they showed Tyler. It might have been an old scene to throw us off, but clearly he was there. So I guess if Derrick and Emily go home, Jenn competes alone in the finale? That is just ridiculous. I cannot believe that Abram and Luke were so useless with Derrick to get the red men off in that last challenge.

Obviously Dunbar does not mind being used as his butt went into the gulag whereas Brad and his sleazeball did not save him, but he feels the need to save them two dunces. I would have said Tori went in and Tyler has went in it is Brad and Paula's turn to step it up.

If the red team and the duo of dense wins, than they better not have either Brad nor Tori back again for a long time if ever unless it is a guarantee they will be sent packing in a very mean nasty way. I think they lost any fans they might have had.

FORT Fogey

Was it just me or did CT look like he took it easier on Tyler. Maybe he was just exhausted from hauling the banana around, but it seemed like he gave Tyler an advantage a little bit. I think that they should have brought back four so that none would be tired. It is obvious that after 13 minutes Tina was exhausted giving Tori a very easy win.

FORT Regular

CT eliminating Johnny.

That . . . Was . . . AWESOME.

And seriously . . . I hate a lot of things about Johnny, but I also want to point out that I even hate his name. Unless you're the main character in a 1980's movie, you should never go by "Johnny."

But wow, props to CT. The guy is an absolute machine. Bannanas is not a small dude. But he was absolutely manhandled. I've never seen such an embarrassing duel/challenge/gulag/ect, especially when it's been a physical one.

Next challenge, bring back CT.

--------
    Regarding Tina, embarrassing. Dead weight. Garbage. Go back into retirement. LOL@Hard Hitter. Whatever.
    --------

Speaking of garbage, that is what Brad is. He's like the Donovon McNabb of these challenges. Everyone props him up and talks about what a strong competitor he is, but he loses way too many of the one on one challenges. The only time I remember him winning one (I;m sure there may have been others, so correct me if I'm wrong) is when CT disqualled in that bar pushing thing from a few years ago.

But alas, you knew he didn't want to go in against Abram on that push off thing, and Abram of course beat him. Brad is all hype and no substance.

-------

Luarel or Laura or whatever her name is needs to shave her mustache.

-------

Paula is dumb, and if she doesn't understand by now that she's going to be the odd one out in these alliances, then thats her fault. Everyone views her as being disposable.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4123117;
    Was it just me or did CT look like he took it easier on Tyler. Maybe he was just exhausted from hauling the banana around, but it seemed like he gave Tyler an advantage a little bit. I think that they should have brought back four so that none would be tired. It is obvious that after 13 minutes Tina was exhausted giving Tori a very easy win.
    Yeap, that gulag seemed unfair and yes the producers should have brought back 2 guys and 2 girls that way everyone would have been fresh. I can't believe that Tori is that much stronger then Theresa.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4123068;
    Did Derrick go home? I didn't get a chance to see tonight........ I will be bummed if he does.
    To clarify, I don't want Derrick to go home and I hope he doesn't partly because he does have such great heart but from the previews it looks like Jen is on her own and Sarah has collapsed. Laurel will probably blame that on Cara Maria.

+ Reply to Thread