+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Scheduling FYI:

Nov 8 2010 - episode 9 - 10pm - 11:01pm (EST)

Nov 15 2010 - episode 10 - 10pm - 11:01pm (EST)

Nov 15 2010 - reunion show - 11:01pm - 12:00pm (EST)
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4120976;
    Scheduling FYI:

Nov 8 2010 - episode 9 - 10pm - 11:01pm (EST)

Nov 15 2010 - episode 10 - 10pm - 11:01pm (EST)

Nov 15 2010 - reunion show - 11:01pm - 12:00pm (EST)
    Should that read December?

And are there really only 2 shows left?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4120980;
    Should that read December?

And are there really only 2 shows left?
    Sorry, Monday morning typing...yes, it should read December. All that caramel popcorn I ate must have fried up a couple of brain cells. And yes there are only two episodes left in additional there will be a reunion show.

I am hoping that CT does take Johnny Bananas out of the game because he totally deserves it but on the other hand I would love to see the Red Team decimated even more. Choices, choices.

FORT Fogey

Usually I generally root against Johnny Bananas - even though I like Kenny and Evan, when it's all three of them I still want Johnny to go home. However, this time, of all the teams, I've liked Blue the best. Maybe it's the influence of my favorite, Derrick, or maybe it was just out of necessity cuz they didn't have as great of a team. But I think he's played fair this time, and I want the red team to lose, although it's a shame it has to be Tyler, who is actually the least evil of them.

I also want Red to lose. I think I would like Grey to win with Blue second. But as long as Red loses I will be OK with whomever wins.

As much as I hate to say it I think Red is going to win this thing overall--I imagine the challenges will consist of carrying heavy piles of weight and running long distances and the Red team will have more guys and people to share the load. They also have a lot of experience which will benefit them. Plus, it seems like ol' Paula is very happy in the aftershows...

ERRRRRR.

FORT Regular

Tonight! Yes!

Man . . . I'm too old to be getting this excited about a reality show!

Laurel = very hot, sexy athletic girl, but she is totally immature and just mean. Anyone that would have said those things to Big Easy, who seems like a really nice guy, is a weirdo, who does that? That is like making fun of someone that has cancer or something. In any event, I'd still hit that $hIT, very very sexy girl. Brad = total Mimbo, has 0 brains, total lame brain, and P-whipped on top of that. Has a buff body, but as Dunbar proves, just because you have muscle, doesn't mean at all you have athletic talent or ability, which he has next to none. Tori isn't even that hot. Anyone that can't handle his alcohol like Brad can't, that typically proves they have absolutely no brains. One drink and they start to black out and get in fights with people that was their best friend 10 minutes before you took that drink. Total idiot. Seems obvious, he has been putting off getting a real job as long as possible which is why his existence depends on winning this challenge. But it will soon be back to the ditch digging crew for Brad, or possibly a human marketing job, where he can stand outside of his local Little Caesars Pizza place and hold up a cardboard guitar. CT = Total monster/beast with no brains. He reminds me of the character in Batman and Robin (the one with Arnold Schwarzenneger) that the Poison Ivy character used as her muscle man, literally has no brain but is all sheer brute force. He is very athletic as far as these things go and can completely kick probably everyone's butt in this thing, with the possible exception of Abram, but is even more of a complete idiot brainless shell than Brad. But I love him because he is so entertaining, and he's always good for a fight. (Funniest thing about CT is the fact that the last 2 challenges he came to, he gets kicked out the first night for fighting, absolutely hilarious.) Sarah = great competitor, pretty smart, not hot at all. Tori = Not worth even analyzing, total dimwit for marrying Brad. Johnny = Love this guy, very entertaining, decent competitor, not a total idiot brain wise, but no genius either, guy everyone loves to hate. Derrick = Good competitor, but has become boring with his family man attitude, fine for regular life, but we need to be entertained here. Tyler = Lame, why is he even here? Not entertaining at all, I can watch my dog over eat, I don't really need to see a gay guy get fatter and fatter with an uncontrollable appetite every episode. Dunbar = Another total Mimbo, total shell, absolutely no brains, another that proves that just because you have muscle and 6 pack abs, absolutely does not prove you have athletic talent or ability, which he has 0. Paula = Love Paula, total bimbo, but highly entertaining. Very nice rack as well. More Paula 24/7 preferably more shower scenes and/or her getting naked and rolling around with Laurel, now MTV could have a total spin off show based on that premise. Cara Maria = Love the style of dress with the latex tight dresses, heels etc., not much going on up stairs it seems though, which is OK, not the greatest athletic talent that has ever walked the challenges. Tina = Why did they dig her back up, never thought she was very entertaining, she does have a nice potty mouth, that's about it, no looks, go home. Abram = Total beast with brains, maybe one of the best overall competitors ever, right in the top 5 for sure, hope he wins, Don't care for his negative attitude towards Laurel though, his one strike against him is why on earth is he not trying to get with Laurel instead of the other chick? Come on man, think.

FORT Regular

Paragraphs are your friend.

+ Reply to Thread