+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4118660;
    Well . . . she wasn't even competitive against Theresa.

I don't remember her much from the older shows. Was she a strong player?
    The challenge between Tina and Theresa was over 13 minutes long and we only saw at most 2 minutes of it and that was the very end where it was very obvious that Tina was exhuasted.

Tina, does have a big mouth, and like Luarel talks a good game but like Laurel does not always produce big results. Intimidation is more her style. Still Tina is a Road Ruler not a Real Worlder and Road Rulers tend to be more althletic and do better in the challenges.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4118751;
    The challenge between Tina and Theresa was over 13 minutes long and we only saw at most 2 minutes of it and that was the very end where it was very obvious that Tina was exhuasted.
    Okay . . . but how much of that 13 minutes was Tina just trying to break Theresa's ankles, or doing whatever dirty tricks she was doing?

Being non-competitive might be an exaggeration, but right from the opening bell, they moved towards Theresa's direction. Tina looked to have a weight advantage, and Tina kept grabbing her leg. So naturally it would take Theresa a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4118660;
    Well . . . she wasn't even competitive against Theresa.

I don't remember her much from the older shows. Was she a strong player?
    She was kind of good but in no way anything special or out of the ordinary when it came to competitions. Much more bark than bite. The highlights for her would have had to have been being a part of the mean girl clique that tormented the hell out of Tonya, being Kenny's partner on the first edition of Fresh Meat, and punching Beth S. in the face. She's never made it to the end of a challenge or did anything amazing in terms of athletics or competition so I'm not really sure why they chose her as the "heavy hitting" female to bring back. The only thing I can think of is she was considered a heavy hitter cause she actually hit someone???

Very happy to see CT back. I've always really liked him!!!! Hope he mops the floor with Johnny's face.

I absolutely can't stand Tori and hate that she's ruined Brad for me. He used to be one of my favorites but now I can't stand him at all. I don't buy his BS excuses about wanting to throw himself into earlier Gulags. It sure is easy NOW to whine about the fact that you wanted to throw yourself in earlier, but where is some of the footage of you actually voicing these opinions?!?! It seems to me that actual strong LEADERS throw themselves in earlier on for the better of their team (Derrick, Abram) and the scared, followers that like to hide behind numbers (Brad, Johnny) only do it as a last resort when there is absolutely no one left. Pathetic. And then after going on and on about wanting to throw himself in.....Tyler goes in instead. Uggh. I really hope Tyler is the only male from the red team to make it to the final. Fingers crossed.

Laurel is awful. I've never liked the girl but she finds new ways to make herself look worse time and time again. I was going to be so pissed off if she and Sarah really threw the challenge. I hate it cause I really liked Sarah on her season of The Real World but she becomes so consumed with competition and winning she just comes off as obnoxious. Ever since her first challenge I've thought she's come off as a total know it all that needs to be put in her place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;4118851;
    She was kind of good but in no way anything special or out of the ordinary when it came to competitions. Much more bark than bite. The highlights for her would have had to have been being a part of the mean girl clique that tormented the hell out of Tonya, being Kenny's partner on the first edition of Fresh Meat, and punching Beth S. in the face. She's never made it to the end of a challenge or did anything amazing in terms of athletics or competition so I'm not really sure why they chose her as the "heavy hitting" female to bring back. The only thing I can think of is she was considered a heavy hitter cause she actually hit someone???

Very happy to see CT back. I've always really liked him!!!! Hope he mops the floor with Johnny's face.

I absolutely can't stand Tori and hate that she's ruined Brad for me. He used to be one of my favorites but now I can't stand him at all. I don't buy his BS excuses about wanting to throw himself into earlier Gulags. It sure is easy NOW to whine about the fact that you wanted to throw yourself in earlier, but where is some of the footage of you actually voicing these opinions?!?! It seems to me that actual strong LEADERS throw themselves in earlier on for the better of their team (Derrick, Abram) and the scared, followers that like to hide behind numbers (Brad, Johnny) only do it as a last resort when there is absolutely no one left. Pathetic. And then after going on and on about wanting to throw himself in.....Tyler goes in instead. Uggh. I really hope Tyler is the only male from the red team to make it to the final. Fingers crossed.

Laurel is awful. I've never liked the girl but she finds new ways to make herself look worse time and time again. I was going to be so pissed off if she and Sarah really threw the challenge. I hate it cause I really liked Sarah on her season of The Real World but she becomes so consumed with competition and winning she just comes off as obnoxious. Ever since her first challenge I've thought she's come off as a total know it all that needs to be put in her place.
    It's the absolute hatred and venom she hurls first at Shauvon, then Eric (Big Easy) and now Cara Maria. Her entire team will do better if they cooperate rather than be vicious thugs like Laurel and Sarah want to be. Do these girls really think they have any power over Abram, Cara Maria or Luke. With the venom they are very loudly and constantly hurling they will never get Abram or Luke to vote against Cara Maria unless she does a simply horrible job and she has actually done well in the challenges. Are her abilities up to Laurel's or Sarah's? Probably not but Cara Maria has gone to the Gulag and won and helped Abram on the high wire walk. She tries and I don't think she will give up which is all you can ask for in a team mate. Besides if Cara Maria was that bad a competitor she would never have made it back from her time in the Gulag or would have simply quit from the constant verbal abuse Laurel and Sarah are always sprouting. I liked Sarah in Thailand but she is just another ugly hag just like her best friend, Laurel. I don't even feel sorry for all the abuse Kenny poured on her (in Thailand).
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh and I forgot to add, I read on another site that there was something entirely different going on behind the scenes in terms of Brad and Tori. I guess Tori actually was going to have to leave before the final because of a job she had at home. THAT is why she put herself in the Gulag and was already basically quitting before she had even started. All the talk about her not being able to run a marathon was fake and manufactured for the show. In reality Tori wanted to stick around and help Brad get as far as he could and then was going to bow out right before the final. Not sure if this is a spoiler but:

At the last minute Tori found out she actually didn't have to return to the states for her job. She had already been voted into the Gulag so there was nothing she could do to change things. So although she DID originally just want to lose on purpose, she now will be competing for real.

Heres to hoping she loses!!!! Personally I think it sucks that they had her come and take the place of someone who would have actually wanted to compete and make the final just so Tori could help Brad make it further and then bow out for nothing.

I thought the female was going to be Evelyn. Tina was a bit of a surprise. If CT/Tina were to beat both do both go home or only one male and female this week? I don't think it's fair that they have to beat someone tougher than the others did in order to stay in the game. That said, I won't cry to see Tori and Johnny hit the road. lol

FORT Fanatic

When Brad said "a happy wife makes a happy life", my wife goes "Thats a pretty nice way to say that your wife owns your balls". What a wuss he has looked like. Saying he didnt go into a Gulag because she wouldnt let him. What a load of crap. He has dodged that Gulag like a pansy every chance he could get. If he was such a tough guy, how bout he stepped up after Brandon kept getting screwed by the plan he orchestrated. Hopefully MTV will see the bullcrap he and Tori pulled and stay away from bringing them both back. So what if they wont come without each other. Neither one of them is very fascinating where they should even have that leverage. Heres the convo that Bunim-Murray should have with him - Hey Brad, you wont come without Tori, ok go get a job.

I dont know if I liked Laurel on FM2 bc she was with Kenny or because she was a beast of a competitor but all that went out the window with this show. Good God is she awful. She has nothing nice to say about anyone and all she does is complain because she went into ONE GULAG! Suck it up crybaby. Shes coming across as a whiney little bitch with a whole lot of talk and a minor bite. Maybe if she and Kenny won, she could talk a little more.
    I think shes just trying to make a name for herself that this tough girl whos going push everyone around cause shes the AlphaSheMale.

I have no problem with CT but im very surprised to see all the love hes getting on here. Do most of you realized that last time he was on the show he was a little verbally abusively with cute little Diem and then the other time he almost murdered Adam. Hes a great competitor but lets not go around procraliming Jesus Christ walked into the Gulag.

The Blue team is the only one who I feel like deserves it. THeyre a team who works together and isnt spending their free time trying to figure out who they are goimg to screw over in the voting. If Laurel left, then I say Grey too. But Red should not win this. At all.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone else find that 1000 yard stare of CT's creepy? I realize he may be using it specifically to be intimidating, but it's unsettling.

I'm not sure if it's considered a spoiler to refer to a promotional ad for the show, so I'll just say they're running an ad for next week's show in which you can see pretty clearly how the CT/Johnny gulag went. You don't see the end of it, but you certainly see some dramatic footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4118734;
    The insurance thing isn't true. The real reason is many of the members refuse to participate if he's a part of the game. Might be exaggerating about the "many members", but I do know that Adam (obviously) and suprisingly Landen won't go if he's in the games. Not sure who else.
    Seriously? I read online (on a lot of sites) that MTV couldnt cast him because the insurance companies they use wouldn't provide insurance and/or the premiums were outrageous--because lets be real if other people had not been there last time he may have KILLED adam in that little rage of his.
    If the above quote is true then I just cant imagine MTV passing him up--even if it meant losing a couple of guys and bringing in newer contestants or whatnot. At the end of the day a lot of these contestants rely on mtv as their sole source of income. I cant imagine they couldnt find a group of 5-10 guys who would be willing to show up for the chance to win thousands of dollars. Off the top of my head-Luke, Branden, Dan...all these guys havent even played with him! And I imagine the trio of suck (kenny, evan and johnny) would all go together, too. Now that would make for an interesting show!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4119077;
    I thought the female was going to be Evelyn. Tina was a bit of a surprise. If CT/Tina were to beat both do both go home or only one male and female this week? I don't think it's fair that they have to beat someone tougher than the others did in order to stay in the game. That said, I won't cry to see Tori and Johnny hit the road. lol
    They don't have to beat CT or Tina to stay in. It's "who does the best" so obviously if Tori doesn't manage to get to her barrel then she goes home. But if she does it faster than Theresa, Theresa goes home. And then if CT beats both Tyler and Johnny (which is probably what will happen) whoever went the longest wins.

I can think of a few reasons why they would choose Tina and CT. One is that neither are really associated with the show so much anymore, so it's truly bringing an "old threat" back. Also, neither of them have a vested interest in one person winning over the other. Tina's never competed with Theresa or Tori, and CT was only with Johnny for a day in the Duel I and The Inferno 3. Plus I don't think there's a concern about CT letting either of them have it easier than the other.

I think, sadly, it's probably true that Tori "wouldn't let him" go into the Gulag. She's told him how to play the entire game, and he's so whipped he's done it, regardless of whether or not it was right. Both of them were there just so he could get to the final, not so she could. She was all about Brad making it to the end.

+ Reply to Thread