+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

FORT Fogey

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Abe owns his own company - he had to leave The Island because he couldn't keep in contact with them, which I thought was very responsible. Diem runs some sort of charity/foundation. Derrick, I believe has some sort of job. Or maybe I want to think that because I love him so much. Wes owns....something. They've discussed what Evan does with his winnings before, he's apparently invested a lot of it, he's smart enough to know this won't last forever.

FORT Fanatic

Even and Kenny started a clothing line or something like that. Suck Yeah clothing. Occasionally youll see someone wearing one of their shirts.

I cant see many of these people having actual "jobs" being that they are constantly taking off a ton of time to go on these shows. I heard they make upwards of like 1000$ for a stupid bar appearance. Do that once or twice a weekend and you make a nice little bit of cash. Brad and Tori cant have crap to go back to. Their desperation this time is coming across so strong that it really seems this is their only chance to become something. I hope they both fail and have to face the harsh reality of the real world and not get some free ride.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4116802;
    Brad and Tori cant have crap to go back to. Their desperation this time is coming across so strong that it really seems this is their only chance to become something.
    This is what I'm picking up on as well.

And while I used to be a fan of Brad, he's really come accross as an A-hole since he and Tori paired up a while ago.

I'm rooting for failure for both as well.

Dec 1, 2010 episode

Brad and Tori have a puppy to go back to.....mmmmmm. Poor puppy.

Tori wants to quit cause she can't run a marathon. She isn't even trying. Paula said she is not even training. Then why the heck is she even there? Seriously, she has been in these challenges before, knows what they involve. If winning the money is so important, then become a marathon runner. It's all BS as far as I am concerned.

Brad...first he wants to go into the Gulag and then sends in Tyler because he deserves it. Ah...total hypocrite.

Can Laurel ever shut up, Some one do us all a favor and break her jaw.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Brad and Tori are a mess. I agree, why even go on the challenge if you can't compete. I guess the strategy was to stay in as long as you could to protect Brad.

About the "Hard hitters from back home"...

I loved the expression on Tori and Johnny's face when CT and the girl whose name escapes me came out. Tori looked like she just saw a dragon, and you could tell Johnny was about to crap his pants.

I love CT. He my all time favorite competitor. He's just a beast, and he's got so much power. Everyone is afraid of him, whether they admit it or not.

Loved how he was saying that Johnny has a big mouth and he was ready to shut him up.

I hate that it went TBC, but right before they cut out, it looked like CT was about to throw Johnny on his back and just crawl to the barrell.

The girl hard hitter was so weak. Very unimpressed. She couldn't even compete, so she immediately started trying to play dirty. Is it Anessa?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4118514;
    Brad and Tori are a mess. I agree, why even go on the challenge if you can't compete. I guess the strategy was to stay in as long as you could to protect Brad.

About the "Hard hitters from back home"...

I loved the expression on Tori and Johnny's face when CT and the girl whose name escapes me came out. Tori looked like she just saw a dragon, and you could tell Johnny was about to crap his pants.

I love CT. He my all time favorite competitor. He's just a beast, and he's got so much power. Everyone is afraid of him, whether they admit it or not.

Loved how he was saying that Johnny has a big mouth and he was ready to shut him up.

I hate that it went TBC, but right before they cut out, it looked like CT was about to throw Johnny on his back and just crawl to the barrell.

The girl hard hitter was so weak. Very unimpressed. She couldn't even compete, so she immediately started trying to play dirty. Is it Anessa?

It was Tina.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4118616;
    It was Tina.
    Well . . . she wasn't even competitive against Theresa.

I don't remember her much from the older shows. Was she a strong player?

FORT Regular

Also . . . they have another Gulog after this one, right? So will the final Gulog have a twist as well?

They probably should have brought in EV--I guess overall she would be the scariest girl. Tina was never all-that..she punched a girl, thats as "bad-ass" as Ive ever seen her perform.

CT is a beast. I wouldn't be surprised if he just picked up johnny on his back and walked to the other side! If he could just control his ridiculous temper and violent outbursts he would be unstoppable in these games. From what Ive heard/read the show(s) can no longer afford to carry the insurance premiums on him as a competitor so they cant cast him anymore.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4118720;
    CT is a beast. I wouldn't be surprised if he just picked up johnny on his back and walked to the other side! If he could just control his ridiculous temper and violent outbursts he would be unstoppable in these games. From what Ive heard/read the show(s) can no longer afford to carry the insurance premiums on him as a competitor so they cant cast him anymore.
    The insurance thing isn't true. The real reason is many of the members refuse to participate if he's a part of the game. Might be exaggerating about the "many members", but I do know that Adam (obviously) and suprisingly Landen won't go if he's in the games. Not sure who else.

Wouldn't suprise me if a bunch of the guys said that, just because they know they couldn't beat him.

Also . . . I loved how CT said Johnny was a "little guy." Johnny looks pretty big. His arms are bigger than I've ever seen. But sure enough, when they're sitting back to back, CT is bigger. And Johnny is certainly intimidated.

The teasers you could hear someone yelling "OH MY GAWD!!!" and Abram in a testimonial was all like "What is going on!?" So I'm wondering if something big happens, or if it'll be a letdown.

I doubt CT dominates Johnny as much as many of us hope, because they did show a snippen of CT vs Tyler, and they were rolling around on the ground. Granted, CT might be a little tired, and appearantly Tyler is bigger than Johnny (although he doesn't look it). Still . . .

One more thing, in the teasers a few weeks back, they showed CT standing up in the Gulog with his mouthpiece out, like there was some confusion or drama.

Damn . . . I can't wait until next week.

+ Reply to Thread