+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

I'm so over Tori and Brad. How many times did they vote Camilla in and then one time she votes for Brad and they completely flip out. **rolls eyes**

I'll miss Dan too. I've always thought that he was really cute and the strength that it took for him to stay sober when everyone around him was piss drunk is commendable.

FORT Regular

I'm hoping CT comes in and knocks Brad out.

Either literally, or figuratively.

I'd take either.

FORT Regular

Not to keep hating on Brad and Tori, but what does Brad do for a living?

I only ask because I read somewhere they he can't keep a job and that is why he has been a staple on these shows. It's like his only source of income.

Was it on this week? I missed it but I think something was on in its place due to the holidays this week. If it was on does anyone know when I can see it again? Last one I saw was the idiots sending in the best girl on their team...Camilla. Smart move wanting Paula there in the end over Camilla. lol Better yet keep the married couple so they can double their money. lol What a bunch of clueless idiots. I hope they don't win a penny for letting Tori and Brad control them. They deserve to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4115257;
    Was it on this week? I missed it but I think something was on in its place due to the holidays this week. If it was on does anyone know when I can see it again? Last one I saw was the idiots sending in the best girl on their team...Camilla. Smart move wanting Paula there in the end over Camilla. lol Better yet keep the married couple so they can double their money. lol What a bunch of clueless idiots. I hope they don't win a penny for letting Tori and Brad control them. They deserve to lose.
    Don't worry there was no new episode shown this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by bearcata;4115681;
    don't worry there was no new episode shown this week due to the thanksgiving holiday.
    ty!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4113558;
    Not to keep hating on Brad and Tori, but what does Brad do for a living?

I only ask because I read somewhere they he can't keep a job and that is why he has been a staple on these shows. It's like his only source of income.
    Generally speaking, aren't most of them in the same boat as Brad in terms of being employable in the `real world', no pun intended.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4116384;
    Generally speaking, aren't most of them in the same boat as Brad in terms of being employable in the `real world', no pun intended.
    Truth be told, I never gave it much thought.

I just know that in every challenge they've been married, they place such an emphasis on winning the money to "start a family" or "pay for the wedding" (past challenges).

And I either read it in another thread, or heard it somewhere, that Brad can't hold a job.

I know some of these people are very successful. Doesn't Abram, Wes, and Ace own their own companies? Diem runs a charity or something.

But some of them (like CT and Big Easy) are always doing club promotions, so I think they get scraps from MTV to keep some sort of income. Oh, and I know CT and his brother were flipping houses in Vermont when his brother was killed.

FORT Regular

Hope all had a happy Thanksgiving. Looking forward to this weeks episode.

Im pretty sure WES opened a bar/club and purchased a home with his now ex-finace from the show. Seems like Abram and Derrick have jobs and lives outside of the show as well. Everyone else lives on MTV's dime (or a good portion of them).

+ Reply to Thread