+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4108364;
    I do wonder if Camila would have won the gulag would she really have listened to Derrick and Johnny Bananas and thrown the next challenge. Why would she do that? She would just be voted in again.

Seriously, what is with Tori and Brad not even trying. I would have voted both of them in on performance alone. What performance you say? Exactly.
    On one hand I was hoping for Camila to lose so that Tori or Paula would have to get voted in the next time,

But, if Camila would have won, if I were her I'd throw the upcoming challenges so that the Red Team had no more money to bank; then if she'd get to the finale with the rest of her team, I wouldn't budge during the final challenge and make sure the Red Team wouldn't win just to spite Tori and the rest of them for putting her in the Goulag so many times.

For the poster who mentioned a past show where Frank and Jillian were the weekly scapegoats, yes, it was Tori who once again felt it was beneath her to be ever voted in or take a turn into a goulag of such. Can't stand that girl.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Tori has always been "don't vote me into the challenges".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;4108605;
    I didnt' catch who said it, but they were saying that Abram was dragging her accross the wire.

From what I saw . . . every 2nd person was being dragged accross.

Also, they discounted how good a job she did by holding on while Abram fell down the first time.

That said . . . it's obvious Abram is keeping her around because they bump uglies.
    Maybe so, but Cara Maria is a darn good competitor. In fact, when she and Laurel were both Fresh Meat, and they did the obstacle course, Laurel came in second... and Cara Maria came in first.

Personally, I'd rather have a competitor who competed strongly but sometimes needed encouragement than Laurel, who is the embodiment of an ugly person.

Tori is just the axis of evil on a team of followers. Poor Camilla.

FORT Fogey

Also, I was rather sad to see Dan go, I really liked him now that he's sober, and I'm really impressed that he managed to do this entire challenge, surrounded by drunks without breaking. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4108844;
    Maybe so, but Cara Maria is a darn good competitor. In fact, when she and Laurel were both Fresh Meat, and they did the obstacle course, Laurel came in second... and Cara Maria came in first.

Personally, I'd rather have a competitor who competed strongly but sometimes needed encouragement than Laurel, who is the embodiment of an ugly person.

Tori is just the axis of evil on a team of followers. Poor Camilla.
    I do think Cara Maria is doing a good job as a competitor fortunately or unfortunately she does not constantly tell us how great she is unlike Laurel. I wish someone would slap Laurel down. Where is Coral when you need her?

FORT Fogey

I was actually thinking that at one point during the episode... Coral would take that b!tch down in a New York Minute. Maybe Tina will take care of it.

FORT Fogey

This is really becoming a pathetic show. Why do the rookies keep allowing these jerks to coast? Camila was the best competitor on the whole team including the men, and she goes in again. Tori is a whiny brat, and Brad caters to her so he is even worse. If they see a cent, it will be ridiculous. Paula got not a single vote, and fell. You watch the people returning will be able to go into the Gulog in the place of the team. There seems to be no way that Brad, Tori, and Johnny ever have to go into it. This show is dumb.

FORT Fanatic

I hate Paula. I used to feel bad for her because of what happened to her on The Island but she is such a moron that she deserves whatever comes her way. How are you not going to vote Brad and Tori in? They clearly have no team loyalty, are in this 100% for themselves and will throw each and everyone of their teammates under the bus any chance they get. Why would you side with them when its so obvious that youre the next one gone? I was so hoping for Paula and Dummy to make it across so it rested on Tori and Brads shoulders so they would fail. Then again, they would have still voted Camilla in just because had the balls to vote for useless Brad over Brandon.

Tori is the worst. She has proved nothing yet has this gigantic head where she thinks she runs the show. My only hope is that in the next two episodes they get knocked out so they have to go home with no money. Brad has always sucked.

As for production setting up the Gulags. I dont see that being the case. They repeated the Dice one and in the past have repeated elimination challenges on other shows.

There also isnt a thing where TJ keeps his guys around. The rookies are just that stupid that they dont band together and vote people off. Look at how TJ was encouraging Brandon and scolding the red team for voting him in over and over.

FYI, TJ tweeted the other day that hes doing well. He has a long road ahead but it looks like hes out of the woods.

I going to miss not having an episode today. Dang holidays for messing with my viewing schedule.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4113394;
    I going to miss not having an episode today. Dang holidays for messing with my viewing schedule.
    I agree.

While I thoroughly enjoy these shows . . . I'm always wanting to fast forward to the end. But at the same time, I never want to read a spoiler.

+ Reply to Thread