+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

FORT Fogey

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Cut Throat

Thanks, I understood what she was saying though. I just thought it was kind of whiny. I guess I'm tired of Katie feeling sorry for herself every time she goes in, when it's become such a pattern. Maybe if she trained and showed she could actually do this stuff, and she didn't get so drunk all the time, her team would want her around.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4098279;
    Who is CJ?

I thought Katie's argument that they didn't do anything for her when she got hurt, and they did something for Chet was a little ridiculous. She was clearly not cognitively impaired. Chet clearly was.
    Sorry, I meant CT from RW: Paris. For some reason I am always calling him CJ.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Ty could be the most useless big man in challenge history. Everytime they lost they could pin it on him and then goes into the Gulag and couldnt even finish. Guy needs some serious angry management classes too. Picking fights with people for no reason? Starting fights with girls? Way to go out there and help break that 'angry black man' stereotype. What a douche. Hope MTV keeps him off future shows.

Katie used to do better on these when they focused more on drunk bonding with teammates and were less physical. As they have gotten more intense over the last few seasons, she has become totally useless. I think its time to get a real job Katie.

I cant see them actually having CT fill in for Chet. That would be unfair. If someone gets hurt this far into the challenge, you should just forfeit that person. Im seeing them using CT as some kind of challenge or something. I dont think they would have hyped it as much if he was going to be a late season fill in.

As for the newbies. If I was on Brandons team and I kept getting unanimously voted in, I would stand up and call Brad a bitch right to his face and humiliate him. Ill never understand how these "vets" who themselves have won nothing in these challenges act like they run the show. Brad never does anything but lose out yet he thinks hes this super player.

I wonder if Ty is related to Osten from Survivor: Pearl Islands. First person to ever quit Survivor. Physically and personality wise there is a resemblance.

FORT Fogey

It kind of seems like it would be unfair to put CT in for Chet because CT's such a monster, which is a complete double-edged sword because when he's good, he's GREAT but when he's bad, he's dangerous. I think that when they replace someone, it should be with someone similar to the original competitor.

Ty is ridiculous, he's dangerous, he's out of control. Emily was part of it too - she lived with him for how long? She knows what his buttons are, and she knows what happens when they get pushed. The whole thing was just so ludicrous.

As for Brad, I agree that it should be his time to go in soon, or at least someone other than Brandon. However, I don't think that the assessment of him as never having done anything is very fair. He's made it to the end or very close many times, he's certainly a strong competitor in the challenges. It makes sense that those who are not established good competitors need to prove themselves, while at the same time taking out some of the other team's players. Like it would make sense to me for Dunbar or Chet to go in before Brad. Just like on the Blue team, I would expect that Johnny go in before Derrick, and on the Grey, Luke and Dan before Abe.

Ty was ridiculous and I'm glad he is gone. He reminds me of one of those people that can dish it but the second someone tries to give it back to them they throw a fit and can't take it at all. I especially think it's disturbing how he charges at women acting like he's going to hit them or something, even if he doesn't actually hit them it's obnoxious. Anyway, I don't know what was wrong with him during the Gulag but that was just embarrassing!!! He reminds me a lot of LT, a guy who did great on his season of Road Rules and EVERYBODY thought he'd do great on the challenges......but he failed big time two or three times in a row and has never been heard from again. I'm hoping Ty does the same thing and gives up on the challenges after one or two more failures, as I'm sure they will come.

I think the red team sucks for what they are doing to Camilla. She's proven herself and should not have to go into the Gulag again until Melinda, Tori, and Paula have their turn. I ESPECIALLY want Tori to go in as it makes me angry that she and Brad are banding together to basically run the team. It bums me out cause I've always been a huge fan of Brad's since his San Diego season but it angers me how they are playing Cutthroat. Tori, on the other hand, has always got on my nerves and this challenge is no different. She needs to stop hiding behind her boyfriend and friendships and actually start performing in the missions and/or a Gulag!! Unfortunately I think Brad and Tori have it made for this challenge cause I know they won't screw each other over and I think they have Paula, Melinda, Tyler, and Dunbar clearly in their pocket. It's just a bummer cause like you all have already pointed out, it's another case where the vets banned together making it impossible for them to get sent home.

I'm still loving the grey team!!! Luke, Abram, Cara Marie, and Dan for the win!!!

I want to see the Red Team send Melinda into the Gulag cause I don't think she will be coming back. Dunbar can go to. Dunbar is pretty useless. He is just like Ty, talks alot but does not walk the walk.

I am baffled. Absolutely stunned. I never, ever expected to ever agree with Bananas on anything and even take his side on it. But I did, in regards to what he had to say about Tori. I understand Tori wanting to stick up for her husband, but she took it like 17 steps too far with Camilla. Honestly, did she really expect for her and Brad to be sitting pretty all competition long and nobody vote for them even once, all up there acting like queen bee? Queen bitch is more fitting, she was a raging psycho. Then again, this is Tori we're talking about, she's always been a nasty squab, whereas Brad is bipolar in that he switches from being likeable in one season and a complete tool the next. No wonder these two go so well together. Like poop and flies.

And who the hell does Paula think she is just focing her opinion on people and being so abrasive about the whole challenge and money thing? Jenn was right, Paula's been there six times and never won. Dumb blonde can mouth off all she wants, she's still one of the biggest all-time losers in Challenge history, so she just ends up looking more pathetic.

Honestly, the Red Team is just a disaster. They're not acting like a team, they're just going on "OMG, we're, like, totally BFF's and stick together no matter what, so like, eww newbs, go away". Yeah, great job eliminating the strongest male in your team and treating the strongest female like crap and try to get her eliminated. Ugh, idiots! You know, way to make me root for Johnny Bananas, people from the Red Team, you group of slimebags. Worst thing anyone's done to me.

Nov 10, 2010

Wow, I thought the Blue Team did great in the challenge. Too bad the Grey Team beat them. It was pathetic watching the Red Team dump all the blame on Brandon. He deserved much better. Best thing ever was seeing the triumphant Red Team lose 3 players in one episode.

Seriously, though what was Camilla thinking saying anything to Brad. She doesn't know these people that well to be that honest with them yet. Still I thought Tori's reaction to her was over the top and totally stupid as was Paula's and some of the other team members. Does Camilla take stupid pills or what?

It cracks me up that a few days ago I voiced my disdain for Tori in this thread. Little did I know she'd put all her despicable, gross behavior on display so I didn't even really need to explain why I dislike the girl......she did it for me!!!! My disliking of Tori goes all the way back to her Road Rules season when she sided with the vets and screwed over every single person on the pit crew. She has always come off to me as a spoiled, stuck up brat. With this challenge she's taken it to a whole other level. The way that she thinks that just because she and Brad are married that they should get a free pass to the end is so ridiculous but goes along perfectly with how Tori has ALWAYS acted. She cares about no one but herself and the people closest to her and she doesn't care who she has to screw over or treat crappy to stay safe. She did it on her Road Rules season, and now she's doing it on Cutthroat. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope she gets thrown into the Gulag and suffers a terrible loss. The girl needs a reality check and really needs to realize that she and Brad are not the king and queen of the challenges and that they don't run the entire game. As someone already said, I can't believe it's happening, lol, but for the first time EVER I really do agree with what Johnny said in this last episode.

As for the rest of the red team. I find them all to be mindless sheep. I'm not even fans of Brandon or Camilla but what the red team is putting them through is BS. Just as the blue team used Katie and Eric as their scapegoats until they were sent home, I sadly think this is going to happen to Camilla. As much as I'd love to see Camilla stick around and win every Gulag just to send a big middle finger to her team, at the same time I hope she loses so Paula and ESPECIALLY Tori will have to go in and put up or shut up. Now that Brandon is gone I can't wait to see which guy the red team turns on next. I'm betting it's Tyler but I could also see it being Dunbar just as easily. Sadly, I think Brad has the entire team wrapped around he and Tori's finger so I'm doubting he'll get sent in. Wow, I just realized, Brad is normally one of my favorites on these shows but this time I totally hope he loses just so he and his nasty piece of work wife will get a reality check. Grey team FTW!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread