+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Real World New Orleans 2

Re: Real World New Orleans 2

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4051262;
    I also have old pain meds, but I don't carry them around whenever I go away. That's the part that made me go "hmmmm". .
    I don't disagree with you, I would probably be a little antsy about going through airport security with any controlled medication that was not in the original bottle with my name, doctor's name, etc on it.

But these are young kids, and are less likely to think of stuff like that, and go tell the dr I was going on this trip, and get fresh new prescriptions for contingency emergency pills!
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

i keep pain meds too . . . .

i think ryan knew where they were bc she gave him the first one. he (ro someone) stole the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4051220;
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I've had several surgeries and I think I still have some Tylenol with Codeine around somewhere. I keep it in case of a toothache or earache!

But, Percaset is a pretty heavy drug, isn't it?

Another good question is, how did anyone even know that the percoset was in the Claritin bottle? If there was percoset mixed in with Claritin, or even just in there by itself, isn't it equally likely someone went to steal a Claritin and accidentally got a percoset? Or that Ashley herself accidentally took them as Claritin? I just don't get it.

I don't understand how these events transpired and no one has been arrested. Granted, the Real World has created some crazy moments: uncontrollable fits, some mild violence, hate speech, etc... but these kids are clearly breaking the law (and I am sure the general statutes of Louisiana address all of these issues) and it doesn't seem like MTV cared to report any of it. Both distributing prescribed medications and stealing them are ILLEGAL! What the heck is going on here? We have Ashlee on record saying she gave Ryan a prescribed medication...ILLEGAL! Last I checked she does not carry a doctor of pharmacy to distribute such meds (nor did Ryan have a script for this pain killer). And to answer a prior poster's question: Percocet is a NARCOTIC...it is highly addictive and powerful (it contains oxycodone).
    We have tape of Ryan stealing more medicine (and a credit card was stolen by a roomie too)...ILLEGAL. MTV not reporting these crimes...???! If you saw someone distributing drugs and stealing would you not report it?

Half of this cast needs to be locked up for a hot minute before they do any damage to the rest of society outside of the real world house.
    Last edited by mindy384; 08-31-2010 at 01:32 PM.

i guess i somehow missed this whole credit card thing . . . who's card got stolen?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Preston's, of course, and I think it was his debit card, but I could be wrong....not that there is a lot of difference. It was taken and thrown away during their going back and forth, around the time when Ryan did the wiping the cigarettes in the butt crack thing. He was bragging and giggling to his brother (I think), on the phone, about having done it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Glad that Ryan is gone! To hear him tell it, everybody has problems except for HIM. I am convinced that Ryan was the drug thief. He lies with zero effort or difficulty.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ryan lied so much he actually believed himself. It will be a much better place to live now that he is gone. I realize that in the moment these people don't want to be caught and do tell lies but how can any of them believe that they will never be found out if they were being taped? Smack my head seriously!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

So very happy that Ryan has left the building. The nerve of him to leave the car and then not thank the guys for going to find it. What an ass.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4055297;
    So very happy that Ryan has left the building. The nerve of him to leave the car and then not thank the guys for going to find it. What an ass.
    Me, too! I was beyond tired of his whiny butt. And I couldn't believe that he didn't think it was a big deal that Eric and Preston had to spend two hours walking around looking for the car, he is definitely an ass.

The worst thing about Ryan is how he always wanted to fight Preston and would back down whenever he thought the other guys were ready to throw a punch. When Eric was in his face he was trying to act brave but backing out as fast as he could. The minute Eric went back to bed his boldness came out because he felt safe that Eric would not hit him. When Knight came after him he backed up as quickly as he could until he felt safe that the others wouldn't let Knight near him. Only then did he start to run his mouth.But Preston he's brave around, because he clearly knows that Preston doesn't want to fight him. Then there's the fact that he's gay, and of course no gay guy can beat a real man like him. Preston openly celebrates everthing that Ryan fears, and being that constantly close to him is probably part of what sent the closet case over the edge. Meanwhile, if actually pushed to fight Ryan, I think Preston would rip his eyelids off.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread