+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Real World New Orleans 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Real World New Orleans 2

The reputation of the Real World has so degenerated that it seems like at least two of the people who show up every season are people no one should ever have to live with. Jeez the Jersey Shore kids conduct themselves better than some of these kids.

Ryan hates himself so he found someone take it out on. What he really hates about Preston is what they have in common. He is threatened by that because he is in denial of it. Right now Ryan is just a spiteful, deceitful, conniving, & evil bitch.

FORT Regular

This is my first time ever watching this and I'm getting the feeling that Ryan only picked on Preston because he knows that if he did that (the cigs on the a**) to one of the other guys, they might find him in the middle of Lake Ponchartrain. That should have gotten an eviction. Then the toothbrush act wouldn't have had to happen.

I give Preston credit, though. If Ryan had gotten that close to me, he would have been wearing my fist down his throat. NO ONE invades my space like that!

Ryan is disturbed. He's nuts and not in the funny haha way. He's also in the closet.

I really don't know what to say about Ryan, other than when someone initiates a call to the cops it should be in an attempt to stop the drama. To then continue to attack Preston or his property should then lead to his arrest. He's vile, immature, and in denial. They both were dead wrong, but I do appreciate that Preston had an eye opening moment and apologized. Ryan loves every minute of torment he can bring to Preston and I wonder if it's all directly related to his homophobia.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Guaranteed.....or your money back!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

it's all directly related to his denial of his homosexuality. i think his hatred for preston is more a hatred of preston's comfort w his identity.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4027107;
    I really don't know what to say about Ryan, other than when someone initiates a call to the cops it should be in an attempt to stop the drama. To then continue to attack Preston or his property should then lead to his arrest. He's vile, immature, and in denial. They both were dead wrong, but I do appreciate that Preston had an eye opening moment and apologized. Ryan loves every minute of torment he can bring to Preston and I wonder if it's all directly related to his homophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4009135;
    The reputation of the Real World has so degenerated that it seems like at least two of the people who show up every season are people no one should ever have to live with. Jeez the Jersey Shore kids conduct themselves better than some of these kids.
    We always complain that this show isn't what it used to be, but you know what's funny? I'm really enjoying this season more than past ones. I did appreciate how Murray tried to bring the show back to its serious roots, but did that really work? For some, it worked with Brooklyn, but I began to really dislike that season towards the end. What about DC? That season just got really annoying about midway.

With this season, I'm having a change of heart; I used to want every season to be a serious season, but I think every season should be like this one. It's obvious that these guys want to party and have fun, so what's the point in trying to hide that in each episode? We know that they're not fooling anyone when they try to edit these guys as serious career-driven individuals who only focus on the importance of their future.

But have you noticed how the editors manupilate the cast's immature antics into a weighty topic? Like McKenzie's heavy drinking... on other seasons, it would have only been mentioned that she drinks a lot and the storyline would have been done. But now they're actually making a point of it, how it's very dangerous that she always blacks out when she drinks. It's sort of a subliminal message. Knight and Jemmye's relationship is another one like this. Normally we would just write it off as another hook-up, but there's actually something deeper there. With this one, it's the topic of relationships and how its difficult to decide what's best for you.

So it's like a good combination between immature antics and weighty issues. I say, good season so far.

Oh, and don't get me started on the whole Ryan/Preston thing. They're both immature twats, although Preston came out of it looking better than Ryan.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I also didn't like how Knight was egging the entire thing on between Preston and Ryan. Stop adding fuel to the fire.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

i agree with you. this is the first season in a long time that i'm watching bc i enjoy it and not to just be watching something. i think the last one i enjoyed before this was vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4027381;
    We always complain that this show isn't what it used to be, but you know what's funny? I'm really enjoying this season more than past ones. I did appreciate how Murray tried to bring the show back to its serious roots, but did that really work? For some, it worked with Brooklyn, but I began to really dislike that season towards the end. What about DC? That season just got really annoying about midway.

With this season, I'm having a change of heart; I used to want every season to be a serious season, but I think every season should be like this one. It's obvious that these guys want to party and have fun, so what's the point in trying to hide that in each episode? We know that they're not fooling anyone when they try to edit these guys as serious career-driven individuals who only focus on the importance of their future.

But have you noticed how the editors manupilate the cast's immature antics into a weighty topic? Like McKenzie's heavy drinking... on other seasons, it would have only been mentioned that she drinks a lot and the storyline would have been done. But now they're actually making a point of it, how it's very dangerous that she always blacks out when she drinks. It's sort of a subliminal message. Knight and Jemmye's relationship is another one like this. Normally we would just write it off as another hook-up, but there's actually something deeper there. With this one, it's the topic of relationships and how its difficult to decide what's best for you.

So it's like a good combination between immature antics and weighty issues. I say, good season so far.

Oh, and don't get me started on the whole Ryan/Preston thing. They're both immature twats, although Preston came out of it looking better than Ryan.

+ Reply to Thread