+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Real World New Orleans 2

Re: Real World New Orleans 2

McKenzie's level of "hating" was atrocious. She was stringing along Ryan to inflate her personal ego. I'm glad Ryan wised up quickly and moved on. McKenzie just doesn't want anyone to have any fun since she isn't, and she wanted to keep her lap dog around. I'm glad Ryan shut that down.

Now, all that said, I really do dislike Ryan.

And go Knight! Didn't like him at first, but he's growing on me.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Ok that was really disgusting what Preston and Ryan did to each others stuff. Preston peeing on Ryan's toothbrush and Ryan rubbing his butt on Preston's cigarettes is just nasty!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Last night, I decided that Ryan really reminded me of Stephen, the black guy from RW Seattle(?). He was huge on overreacting, too, when his sexuality was questioned. I will NEVER forget when he slapped the crap out of crazy Irene when she told him that things could never work out between him and her because he was gay. Stephen eventually went on to becoming a male prostitute (living in a car) for other men and attended the big reunion show (from multiple seasons) with his domestic partner. As I recalled, didn't he also leave the reunion in a not-great way?

Stephen eventually came to terms with his sexuality, but I always thought it was very apparent throughout the show. I see Ryan going down that same lane and, eventually, discovering/admitting who he really is. The difference from Stephen is that Ryan has an established career path.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have never met a straight man that would wear those little footie socks / peds. Dude is gay.

FORT Fanatic

One of the guys said something like 'ryans probably been called gay so many times and thats why hes so sensitive about it'. Part of me believes that but then he has such hatrid and anger towards Prestons sexuality that it really makes me think hes gay, he feels it but is terrified to admit it. I really hate him as a person. Hes nasty, he has no concerns or feelings for anyone but himself and hes a little bitch. While I think what Preston did was totally disgusting, Ryan deserved it. When he was calling him a f****t in the car it was filled with such rage and hate. Im someone who believes words are just words and if you want to say something like the 'n' word or f****t, you then can but if the person you say it to knocks your teeth down your throat, thats the price you pay. The way Ryan was saying it to him was with such hatrid and obviously he cant hit him. Peeing on a tooth brush isnt the most mature and hygenic way to deal with it, but Ryan was also doing something gross at the same time.

The Cigs on the ass thing was also sick, but in all honesty, do you think Preston is gonna mind that on his cigs?

McKenzie is a train wreck. Shes lucky those cameras were there otherwise that guy was going to have his way with her and she would have had no idea it happened. Interesting thought: Had he did get her into a house and started having sex with her and she seemed either unconscious or trying to say no, would the camera man intervene? Im sure if she was struggling to say no they would but if she was just out of it, can they really do that?
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 07-25-2010 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;3999214;

The Cigs on the ass thing was also sick, but in all honesty, do you think Preston is gonna mind that on his cigs?
    Are you serious???????

As far as the Mackenzie thing, I would hope the camera people would step in....but who knows!?!?!?!

FORT Fogey

What on Earth do you mean "Preston wouldn't mind that on his cigs."?

I would think the camera crews would have to stop it. It's a public health concern, right? It has to be, the spread of STDs and such.

I also wondered if they would actually allow people to urinate on toothbrushes and place cigs between their buttocks and not intervene (I didn't even feel right typing that-how old are these people???) Anyway, when do the producers think it's okay to jump in, only when there is physical violence? There are a number of ways to assault a person other than a physical assault.

I truly can't stand Ryan. I know I said it before but I just need to let that out. Was hoping my early opinion of him would change. It has not.

As someone upthread stated he does indeed bring Stephen to mind. Couldn't stand him either.

He's probably my most hated roommate since Puck, and that's saying a lot.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;3999214;
    One of the guys said something like 'ryans probably been called gay so many times and thats why hes so sensitive about it'. Part of me believes that but then he has such hatrid and anger towards Prestons sexuality that it really makes me think hes gay, he feels it but is terrified to admit it. I really hate him as a person. Hes nasty, he has no concerns or feelings for anyone but himself and hes a little bitch. While I think what Preston did was totally disgusting, Ryan deserved it. When he was calling him a f****t in the car it was filled with such rage and hate. Im someone who believes words are just words and if you want to say something like the 'n' word or f****t, you then can but if the person you say it to knocks your teeth down your throat, thats the price you pay. The way Ryan was saying it to him was with such hatrid and obviously he cant hit him. Peeing on a tooth brush isnt the most mature and hygenic way to deal with it, but Ryan was also doing something gross at the same time.

McKenzie is a train wreck. Shes lucky those cameras were there otherwise that guy was going to have his way with her and she would have had no idea it happened. Interesting thought: Had he did get her into a house and started having sex with her and she seemed either unconscious or trying to say no, would the camera man intervene? Im sure if she was struggling to say no they would but if she was just out of it, can they really do that?
    Yes I honestly think that someone might have a problem having fecal matter on something they plan on putting in their mouth.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4005852;
    I also wondered if they would actually allow people to urinate on toothbrushes and place cigs between their buttocks and not intervene (I didn't even feel right typing that-how old are these people???) Anyway, when do the producers think it's okay to jump in, only when there is physical violence? There are a number of ways to assault a person other than a physical assault.

I truly can't stand Ryan. I know I said it before but I just need to let that out. Was hoping my early opinion of him would change. It has not.

As someone upthread stated he does indeed bring Stephen to mind. Couldn't stand him either.

He's probably my most hated roommate since Puck, and that's saying a lot.
    I would think producers would have to stop it. Something similar happened on Big Brother and the producers made sure the person did not use the tooth brush. However an insider said that her using the toothbrush to clean the toilet should have been an automatic eviction so meh.

But yes, it SHOULD be set up that if something like that happens the producers have a right to step in. I mean, someone threw a fork at someone once and were nearly kicked out so why did this issue skate by?

+ Reply to Thread