+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Real World New Orleans 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Real World New Orleans 2

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3960800;
    Watching the preview, I was curious about what the police scene was all about. So I read about it online. I probably shouldn't have, since it's a pretty big spoiler, and I'm guessing that it will be a huge highlight of this season.

It's pretty bad. If you wanna know, I'll tag it. But warning, I think it's gonna be a big spoiler.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Preston peed on Ryan's toothbrush and then brushed the inside of the toilet bowl with it. Ryan didn't know about it and proceeded to brush his teeth with it. He later got sick and found out about what Preston did. I know, it's disgusting.
    I was really outraged when I found out about that a few months ago. After seeing the first episode, it doesn't bother me so much anymore. Not that he deserved it ... It is more understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3960800;
    Watching the preview, I was curious about what the police scene was all about. So I read about it online. I probably shouldn't have, since it's a pretty big spoiler, and I'm guessing that it will be a huge highlight of this season.

It's pretty bad. If you wanna know, I'll tag it. But warning, I think it's gonna be a big spoiler.
    on the spoiler. Ok, so I finally watched the whole show last night. That RYAN is HYPER ... yikes, he is all over the place. Jumping all over the house changing people's sleeping arrangements, loud and annoying. That whole scene out side the bar, when he was bull**** about a guy kissing his neck ... what is his problem.
    Whoever posted that Ryan is worst than Puck ... soooooooooo true.

McKenzie seems to have a drinking problem ... did Ryan say she had 15 beers ... and it was time to stop ...

So here I am thinking that Preston and Ryan patched everything up and then .............

Certainly looks like this will be an interesting season.
    KAREN

Regarding that spoiler-that's horrible. Who does something like that?

Ryan-I just can't like the guy. He sort of reminds me of a guy I went to college with who was so over the top. It later came out that he had a raging coke habit. So I just keep thinking the guy is on something, and they showed a preview that had something to do with drugs so I'm thinking it would explain a heck of a lot about that guy.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Okay, I just read more about that spoiler online, and it may just be an allegation. I hope so. Would hate to think that anyone would "go there" and not be stopped by the producers. I know the cameras can miss something, but I'm hoping that incident never really happened.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I am not feeling it this season but I'm sure it will get better. I actually liked D.C.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fanatic

Can someone p.m. me the spoiler, I'm missing something!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

LOL, i've been calling him the gay not gay guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;3959080;
    Ryan managed to piss off the entire house in one night. That has to be a record. It took Puck a solid month before that I think. What a complete ass this guy is. Personally I think hes gay and refuses to come to terms with it. What did he think was going to happen flirting in the gay bar? His insults to both of them were way out of line. Id be surprised if he lasts the whole season or if someone punches his lights out.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3962409;
    Can someone p.m. me the spoiler, I'm missing something!
    How do I find the spoiler? Still nosey!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

If you highlight the white area in the post it will show up. Highlight it like you are going to copy and paste it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I really enjoyed the premier. It looks like it might be a good season.....ryan and all.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread