+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World New Orleans 2

Re: Real World New Orleans 2

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3958715;
    I only watched through to Eric and Ashley arriving at the house. I will finish it tonight.

The house is AMAZING. I was wondering the same thing, if they were going to go back to the "old" NO house. That's not it, right? The old one was right on the street, basically seconds from the trolley, this one is all fenced in and landscaped.

So EIGHT kiddos this season, don't they usually do seven?

They all seem like good kids. Knight and his drug issues, I so hope he can stay clean.

I hope "Puck" is not here this season ... ugh?

To CrossingGuard, my son went 2x to NO with Habitat for Humanity with his college on (2) Spring Breaks. He absolutely fell in love with NO and loved all that HH stood for in helping these people effected by Katrina! Bravo to you, sign up for sure.
    Thank you for the response! After the positive words, I'm definitely going to see if I can get involved with a trip that my local diocese puts on through Habitat for Humanity.

Yup, 8 kids this time around. It's actually been that way ever since Broolyn. I guess it's because they get an even number of guys and girls this way.

Oh, and knowing that you stopped at Eric/Ashlee's entrance, I don't know if you'll be considering this cast to be filled with "good kids" once you finish the episode. Ryan, in particular, is absolutely nuts!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can't help but wonder if Ryan just hasn't "come out" yet....not even to himself.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3959366;
    Can't help but wonder if Ryan just hasn't "come out" yet....not even to himself.
    Well, I don't think male sensitivity is only a characteristic of gay men but I do question any man who let's gay men buy him drinks and flirt with him. I guess it doesn't make him gay that he enjoys attention. I just would not be surprised if he was gay. I think he just likes attention and wants to feel wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3959205;
    Ryan has issues. Don't they have to pass tests to get on the show? Jemmye is ... lol! Well, maybe I just have to get to know her. None of the girls are likable so far. I'm sad that there isn't much eye candy. Eric is okay but looks way better in pictures. For the women, Sahar and McKenzie are pretty but McKenzie looks like a high school freshman. I also don't see any characters that I will love for years to come. Where is Coral when you need her?
    Ya, where is Coral ... she doesn't even do any of the "challenge" shows anymore.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3959626;
    Ya, where is Coral ... she doesn't even do any of the "challenge" shows anymore.

I so miss Coral!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She decided to stop doing the shows after the last challenge she was on. Which was a bummer 'cause I used to watch the challenges just to see her and any potential hook-ups that might interest me. I loved when her and Abe got together that one challenge. Oh, was my favorite!!! Loved how she always got to everyone on a challenge to and her friendship with whatshisname, the guy that wrestles professionally now, from her season.

FORT Fogey

Mike, the Miz!
    We don't have characters like that anymore. Brianna from Hollywood was pretty close!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It wouldn't surprise me if Ryan was gay, more so, due to his total freakout about the guy kissing him on the neck; his sensitivity did not bother me that much. He went on and on and on. Something was just strange about the vehemence of his reaction. He looked like he had lost his mind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ryan had more than a few wigout moments in the season opener. The gay guy kissing him on the neck, the roomate talking to other guys, the on and on and on with Preston , the name calling, the running from Knight 10 seconds after he met him. He's just far more over the top than I need in one person. Please by some miracle let him take it down a notch so that this season will have a chance of being enjoyable.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Watching the preview, I was curious about what the police scene was all about. So I read about it online. I probably shouldn't have, since it's a pretty big spoiler, and I'm guessing that it will be a huge highlight of this season.

It's pretty bad. If you wanna know, I'll tag it. But warning, I think it's gonna be a big spoiler.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Preston peed on Ryan's toothbrush and then brushed the inside of the toilet bowl with it. Ryan didn't know about it and proceeded to brush his teeth with it. He later got sick and found out about what Preston did. I know, it's disgusting.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3960800;
    Watching the preview, I was curious about what the police scene was all about. So I read about it online. I probably shouldn't have, since it's a pretty big spoiler, and I'm guessing that it will be a huge highlight of this season.

It's pretty bad. If you wanna know, I'll tag it. But warning, I think it's gonna be a big spoiler.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Preston peed on Ryan's toothbrush and then brushed the inside of the toilet bowl with it. Ryan didn't know about it and proceeded to brush his teeth with it. He later got sick and found out about what Preston did. I know, it's disgusting.
    Are you serious?! That is truly disgusting. Not to mention the health risks!

+ Reply to Thread