+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

The Hills - MTV

SEASON 6 Premieres Tuesday, September 29 at 10:00pm ET/PT

Heidi and Spencer's wedding brought everyone together -- and now that Kristin Cavallari is back on the scene, she's not going anywhere. She has L.A. nearly conquered, but she has to yet find the one person to share it with, and when she crosses paths with Justin-Bobby, sparks fly. Audrina seems to have moved on from Justin, with a new man in her life, but that doesn't mean she's ready to see him with another girl, especially not Lauren's old rival Kristin. Meanwhile Brody is still with his Playmate girlfriend Jayde, but with his ex-girlfriend Kristin back on the scene, how long can that last? Heidi and Spencer are moving to suburbia and a life of wedded bliss, but they'll quickly discover that married life isn't as perfect as their storybook wedding.

Re: ~ THE HILLS ~ MTV ~ Season Premier ~ 09/29/2009

Kristin's going to stand her ground no matter what they may throw at her.

I don't think the She Pratt had any reason to go over and tell Kristin how she has to behave and they weren't even talking aobut Audrina (iirc) when she decided to bust in and ask why they were talking about her.

I think Jayde will be the one to watch in upcoming episodes.
    The more she's featured the harder it will be to cover up the fact she's (imo) a complete nutter.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-30-2009 at 01:21 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I know this show isn't really reality, but its very entertaining to watch. Kristen knows how to put on a show. Jayde looks off in the face, like too much plastic surgery or something. Stephanie is an idiot and should have left well enough alone regarding Kristen talking to JB. JB really needs to shave that nasty beard. He looks like a homeless old man. Can't wait for the rest of the season it looks like its going to be good. Was that Jayde throwing water in Kristen's face? If it is, its not so hard to believe anymore that she just went up to Joe Francis and threw her drink on him.

i think jayde is a kook too!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3714731;

I don't think the She Pratt had any reason to go over and tell Kristin how she has to behave and they weren't even talking aobut Audrina (iirc) when she decided to bust in and ask why they were talking about her.

The more she's featured the harder it will be to cover up the fact she's (imo) a complete nutter.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3714763;
    I know this show isn't really reality, but its very entertaining to watch. Kristen knows how to put on a show. Jayde looks off in the face, like too much plastic surgery or something. Stephanie is an idiot and should have left well enough alone regarding Kristen talking to JB. JB really needs to shave that nasty beard. He looks like a homeless old man. Can't wait for the rest of the season it looks like its going to be good. Was that Jayde throwing water in Kristen's face? If it is, its not so hard to believe anymore that she just went up to Joe Francis and threw her drink on him.
    Yes, that was her in the previews. I didn't even think about the Joe Francis thing, but if her case ever goes to trial (I heard she changed her mind, and is suing him), Francis' lawyers will probably use that clip against her!

Also, regarding Jayde's (alleged) plastic surgery, her lips actually look smaller than they did last season, thankfully!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3714731;

Stephanie is a huge pot stirrer, and needs to have constant drama in her life. And I think Audrina seemed to have had a couple of drinks in her when she swarmed in like a piranha on Kristin. She looked ridiculous!

They all looked ridiculous.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3715486;
    They all looked ridiculous.
    True.

I have this feeling that there is gonna be some kind of hook up between Kristin and Brody. Anybody else get that feeling? I love how you called Jayde a nutter totally fits her. I think she is gonna get crazy...lol

FORT Fan

I love all the fake drama. I definitely foresee a Brody/Kristin hookup too. At least I hope so because a blowout would be sweet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast