+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

FORT Fogey

Re: ~ THE HILLS ~ MTV ~ Season Premier ~ 09/29/2009

Even Audrina, it seems, has bowed to the pressure of cosmetic "enhancement." During her appearance on the After Show, her lips definitely looked more plump than they have in the past. Her whole face looked a little frozen, and her cheek area looked like she may have had some kind of filler. I always thought she was naturally beautiful, and IMHO, I don't think she needed any "enhancement."

Very true. Audrina definitely got her lips done.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

How does this not surprise me.

Heidi Montag ‘Obsessed’ With Plastic Surgery; Undergoes 10 Procedures!

Heidi Montag ‘Obsessed’ With Plastic Surgery; Undergoes 10 Procedures | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    KAREN

I was laughing super hard when Heidi said her upcoming album was "As good as Thriller", yes she said Thriller. Now her album sales are out....658 copies....hahah.

I love her and Spencer on The Hills, they are hilarious. But saying your album is better than Thriller and then selling only 658 copies is ridiculous.

News – Heidi Montag Album Sells Less Than 1,000 Copies – Movies, TV & Music – UsMagazine.com
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3803907;
    I was laughing super hard when Heidi said her upcoming album was "As good as Thriller", yes she said Thriller. Now her album sales are out....658 copies...

Ok, that is just so disturbing. See how out of touch SPIEDI are with reality.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3795327;
    How does this not surprise me.

Heidi Montag ‘Obsessed’ With Plastic Surgery; Undergoes 10 Procedures!

Heidi Montag ‘Obsessed’ With Plastic Surgery; Undergoes 10 Procedures | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    I think it's just sad. She should have left well enough alone. The hubby actually thinks she looked nice after the first round of surgeries she had but I saw her on one of those Access Hollywood shows or something and she looks terrible to me now. Of course she said it's because she's still swollen but her cheeks looked huge and the botox and brow lift should not have been done. She's only what, 23 years old and the only thing that was moving when she was talking was her upper lip. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3803981;
    I think it's just sad. She should have left well enough alone. The hubby actually thinks she looked nice after the first round of surgeries she had but I saw her on one of those Access Hollywood shows or something and she looks terrible to me now. Of course she said it's because she's still swollen but her cheeks looked huge and the botox and brow lift should not have been done. She's only what, 23 years old and the only thing that was moving when she was talking was her upper lip. :nono
    She was very attractive after the first round I agree....but this last round has left her looking a little freakish to me. She actually aged herself, she looks like someone in their 40's who's had a face lift and she's only 23, ouch.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fogey

Apparently, her surgeon is horrified that she is doing interviews so soon. He mentioned the swelling is still too much to give an accurate idea of what she will look like, and he would have preferred she waited longer to "reveal" her new look. I can't believe he did all of those surgeries on a 23 year old at once. He did mention that a forehead lift on a 23 year old was unusual, but I guess he thought it was her decision. Still...all of those surgeries at once. :nono I saw the interview with Billy Bush that I think the OP was referring to, and it was really sad to watch. Heidi had to almost whisper because it was difficult for her to talk. Billy asked her how much she could move her face, and she showed him - a slight smile. She was very open about how painful it was, how difficult it is to adjust to speaking again, how she "almost died from the anesthesia" (she again compared herself to Michael Jackson, saying her anesthesia was the same as Michael's) that I started to think she may have realized it was too much, but she defended her decision to have all of the surgeries. She commented in People that she "is just getting started," and that she plans to continue a life-long schedule of cosmetic surgery. I really do feel sorry for her. I know she's an adult, and is responsible for her decisions, but I can't help but feel sorry for her. I keep imagining what her poor mother is feeling, too. Those early episodes with her mom were sad.

ETA: Also, in People, Heidi mentioned she wants to get even bigger implants!! She is already a DDD!
    Last edited by daiseyo; 01-21-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Heidi looks like Holly Madison from the Playboy Mansion, although not as normal as Holly!

I also read her People mag interview and she didn't even tell her family. They probably found out with the rest of the world.

+ Reply to Thread