+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

FORT Fogey

Re: ~ THE HILLS ~ MTV ~ Season Premier ~ 09/29/2009

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3737018;
    and her delusion that she thinks shes an actress is funny.
    True, but she's the only reality person who seems to openly admit most of the stories are scripted.

Premium Member

LOL Audrina gets dumped by Justin Bobby and Justin wants Kristin back, and Jayde the psycho wants Brody back. Sounds like love quadrangle time, definitely a soap opera tactic.

I love Kristin..I loved her on Laguana Beach too. The only thing I find somewhat trashy, if I can use that word, is how quick she is to react in situations. For example, when Jayde approached Brody at the bar and asked 'WTF he was doing'... they must have edited something out because I dont' quite understand why Kristin jumped up with fist aflying. She seemed to react in a similar manner at that beach party on the first show. She needs to class up.

Of course, maybe the scripted told her to do that.

I think it's obvious that most of these friendships are forced. Lo is suddenly BFF's with Audrina? Yet 2 seasons ago they couldn't stand the sight of each other? Stephanie is in with Audrina and Lo now? I thought Lo kept warning Lauren about Stephanie. Not to mention they are not very warm with each other the way I am with my true BFF's..it's obviously forced.

The relationships in the show are so forced that I'm really starting to wonder if Heidi and Spencer are an actual married couple.

To me the only relationship on that show that is not forced is Brody and
    Kristin since they dated long before The Hills was a show.

Which reminds me Audrina told Kristin that she has known Justin Bobby for 5 years. Hasn't the show been on that long? So is A and JB's relationship even real?

Oh well it's still entertaining so ultimately I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3749172;
    I love Kristin..I loved her on Laguana Beach too. The only thing I find somewhat trashy, if I can use that word, is how quick she is to react in situations. For example, when Jayde approached Brody at the bar and asked 'WTF he was doing'... they must have edited something out because I dont' quite understand why Kristin jumped up with fist aflying. She seemed to react in a similar manner at that beach party on the first show. She needs to class up.

Of course, maybe the scripted told her to do that.

I think it's obvious that most of these friendships are forced. Lo is suddenly BFF's with Audrina? Yet 2 seasons ago they couldn't stand the sight of each other? Stephanie is in with Audrina and Lo now? I thought Lo kept warning Lauren about Stephanie. Not to mention they are not very warm with each other the way I am with my true BFF's..it's obviously forced.

The relationships in the show are so forced that I'm really starting to wonder if Heidi and Spencer are an actual married couple.

To me the only relationship on that show that is not forced is Brody and
    Kristin since they dated long before The Hills was a show.

Which reminds me Audrina told Kristin that she has known Justin Bobby for 5 years. Hasn't the show been on that long? So is A and JB's relationship even real?

Oh well it's still entertaining so ultimately I don't care.

Yes, A & JB had an ongoing relationship wayyyy before JB was ever introduced to The Hills.

Brody is a player. PERIOD.

Spencer going to the MD....not telling Heidi....idiots. PERIOD.

Kristin, I could take or leave. On LB she was more of a pompous hot head. Here on TH, she seems as though she has grown up a bit..accent on the a bit!

I think all the friendships are forced by the script.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3749233;

I think all the friendships are forced by the script.
    Totally agree with that. I mean, all of a sudden Stacie the Bartender is good friends with Kristin? Doubt that they knew each other beforehand.

OMG! So the beginning part with Heidi seeing her therapist, I was watching it with mouth dropped to the floor in disbelief but than a nervous laugh would come over me and I thought 'she can not be series and WHY isn't her therapist telling her it's a BAD IDEA!'

She's so stupid. Oh and she's starting to look like she did on the first season of The Hills, what's up with that? I thought she had all this work done, was it temporary?

Brody is STOOOOOPID. Jayde is a psycho.

I haven't seen every eppy this season, but I have liked watching Kristen and Justin Bobby...

I really like those two, and I used to hate them both! But together they work.

I don't know how much to invest into that considering I hear Kristen is dating someone else, but for entertainment purposes the show is picking up steam after a bad start.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Gosh Audrina, just forget about Justin already. The dude never really cared for you.

Damn Justin Bobby cleans up nice! He is so freaking hot on the Aftershow.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3760715;
    Damn Justin Bobby cleans up nice! He is so freaking hot on the Aftershow.
    He looked the best I've ever seen him. His evolution in the Hills is really remarkable. He and Kristen didn't look like a real couple though. The hosts didn't even ask if they were together.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

+ Reply to Thread