+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Re: ~ THE HILLS ~ MTV ~ Season Premier ~ 09/29/2009

I think it's because he rides a motorcycle.

Premium Member

^Oh Lawd, then these girls are just as stupid as he is.

FORT Fogey

Audrina is Justin's puppet. It's painful to watch. He doesn't want her around that guy and POOF she won't talk to him anymore. She doesn't want to be used and treated like crap but that's exactly what she did to Justin's friend.

Kristin isn't much better. She won't be treated like Audrina and yet he stands her up and then she's right back with him again. Get some self esteem ladies. Yeesh.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3720982;
    I watched last night's show, and I kept thinking Stephanie looked "different." I finally realized from a profile shot of her that she seems to have had a nose job. She looks great, but it's sad that most people on TV now feel the need to opt for cosmetic surgery.
    I think Stephanie also had her lips injected - I just remembered that's what the gossip mags/sites had mentioned over the summer. Have to admit, I think she looks prettier, but her personality ruins the makeover.

FORT Fan

With Stephanie's nose job and the plump lips, she looks really freaky to me. I was watching a rerun of season 1 a few hours ago and forgot how different Heidi looks then compared to now. Looks much better back then.

Premium Member

I just read somewhere where Stephanie got a DUI.

Here's the link and story:

Stephanie Pratt Busted for DUI | TMZ.com

Stephanie Pratt Busted for DUI
    Posted Oct 18th 2009 10:44AM by TMZ Staff
    UPDATE -- A source close to Pratt tells us Stephanie had just left Holly Montag's birthday party when she was pulled over. Our source says cops watched Stephanie get in her car and were waiting to bust her.

TMZ has learned Stephanie Pratt was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence early this morning in Hollywood.

Law enforcement tells us Pratt, who appears frequently on MTV's "The Hills," was busted this morning at 3:45 AM PT in Hollywood.

She was taken into custody. Her bail is set at $5,000.

Pratt is still in custody. She's just been booked.

UPDATE: So how's this for crazy. We're told some spectators who had just gotten out of a club saw Pratt get busted. Some started taking pictures, which ticked off some of the others and a big fight broke out on the street while Stephanie was being cuffed. But Steph was the only one taken into custody.
    I find this funny as wasn't she the one tell Heidi that Holly had a drinking problem. Pot.. meet kettle.

Maybe Justin and Kristen are the perfect couple. After all, they both like to play games with the opposite sex. They are both skeezy, in my opinion. I never liked Kristen on LB and I still don't like her now. She thinks far too highly of herself.

I guess it will all make for great drama. LC was a bit quiet, and not really a drama lover.

I'm not too sure the Justin/Audrina thing is really quite over.
    The reason the girls like him is because he has that bad boy thing going on and girls who are still in stupid mode are really attracted to that, and the hard to get factor.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax;3735677;
    Maybe Justin and Kristen are the perfect couple. After all, they both like to play games with the opposite sex. They are both skeezy, in my opinion. I never liked Kristen on LB and I still don't like her now. She thinks far too highly of herself.
    ITA however, we must keep in mind that this show is scripted to create drama and b.s. so who knows how much of this show is "real" and how much is MTV's drama/b.s.
    The first season of "The Hills" was awesome, after that, it all went downhill.
    There's nobody left on this show who is real now that Lauren is gone and I'm not sure how much of Lauren was real over the past few years.
    I love to hate certain people, but when ALL of the people on one show are worthy of hating, then it becomes unbearable to watch. I like viewing the episodes on the internet so I can Fast Forward through most of the 30 minutes!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3735812;
    ITA however, we must keep in mind that this show is scripted to create drama and b.s. so who knows how much of this show is "real" and how much is MTV's drama/b.s.The first season of "The Hills" was awesome, after that, it all went downhill.
    There's nobody left on this show who is real now that Lauren is gone and I'm not sure how much of Lauren was real over the past few years.
    I love to hate certain people, but when ALL of the people on one show are worthy of hating, then it becomes unbearable to watch. I like viewing the episodes on the internet so I can Fast Forward through most of the 30 minutes!
    I can't remember where I read it, but Kristen admitted in an interview that her "relationship" with Justin was completely scripted, and she did whatever MTV asked her to do. She considered the show to be acting experience. Her honesty regarding this is refreshing.

and her delusion that she thinks shes an actress is funny.

+ Reply to Thread