+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: ~ THE HILLS ~ MTV ~ Season Premier ~ 09/29/2009

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3720990;
    I thought Justin looked great after his clean-up last night.
    Sitting at that beach side bar with Kristin, he looked, well, fantastic, imo.
    Its about time. He always looks so scruffy. I never saw the attraction. But underneath all that hair and strange hats and clothing, he's quite handsome.

Btw....Love that Kristin is back! Finally someone to tell all these snotty bitches to shut up.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Regular

Why in the world is Stacie the bartender on this season??? I thought she was some random bartender who "liked" Spencer, I wasn't aware she was Kristin's friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3728203;
    Why in the world is Stacie the bartender on this season??? I thought she was some random bartender who "liked" Spencer, I wasn't aware she was Kristin's friend.
    Ya, I noticed that...if the show just had captioned her just "Stacie", I would have never made the connection...but when they added "the bartender"...I thought "why is she on the show"...

Why does Stephanie look so different to me...nose job, lost allot of weight??

I am glad that The Hills appears to be limiting Speidi...those two...

Sheesh, Audrina, if this is for real, the girl needs so much help it is not even funny...her TORCH for JB is ridiculous...

Brody and Jayne have a very interesting way of talking to each other...allot of swearing. And Brody did NOT need to go to Kristin's house after his party...D R A M A!

Stephanie looks different to me too. I was thinking she lost a lot of weight! But maybe she got something done as well?!?

I guess they needed a "sidekick" for Kristen since all the girls on the show don't like her so they just gave her the bartender So weird.

Stephanie had a nose job. I remember reading about it over the summer and she also looks like she lost some weight too. She admitted to being anorexic before because of the show. I think she's too small now but that's just my opinion.

Premium Member

Actually the show is much better without LC and with Kristin, I love the way she doesn't take crap from anyone. LC I found extremely boring I could hardly watch the show.

Try watching The City, Paridy!

Stacie is Kristen's "friend" as in, Stacie brought drama last season so lets find a reason for her to stay on.

It sort of looks like Stacie and Kristin are roommates. Didn't they have a party or something and they didn't want to clean up the next morning?

Premium Member

I just want to know the attraction that Kristin and Audrina have to Justin Bobby. He is somewhat attractive, but he mumbles alot and overall seems like a jerk. Blech.

+ Reply to Thread