+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Re: ~ THE HILLS ~ MTV ~ Season Premier ~ 09/29/2009

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3721257;
    I'm liking Audrina this season......She seems to have changed for the better......I don't know, something about her seems different in a good way. I liked her and Justin together though.
    Audrina needs to sooooo move on from JB! He is an idiot. Why o why is she continuing to hold a torch for him? And why does she care if anyone else hooks up with him. He has been nothing but horrible to her throughout their relationship. Audrina, if you read here, please move on from JB!

I will say I am so glad he cut his hair and shaved...last week he looked like some homeless guy. He is good looking but an idiot just the same. Did anyone see the previews...it appears that Kristin and JB are suppose to go to Brody's birthday party together and he stands her up........... I am not one bit surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The house that Speidi has bought is absolutely gorgegous...to be that close to the HOLLYWOOD sign....that has to be millions of dollars.

I live here in SoCal and I have to say I never tire of the beauty of Southern California and the beaches. Just a little slice of heaven on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3721338;
    Audrina needs to sooooo move on from JB! He is an idiot. Why o why is she continuing to hold a torch for him? And why does she care if anyone else hooks up with him. He has been nothing but horrible to her throughout their relationship. Audrina, if you read here, please move on from JB!

I will say I am so glad he cut his hair and shaved...last week he looked like some homeless guy. He is good looking but an idiot just the same. Did anyone see the previews...it appears that Kristin and JB are suppose to go to Brody's birthday party together and he stands her up........... I am not one bit surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The house that Speidi has bought is absolutely gorgegous...to be that close to the HOLLYWOOD sign....that has to be millions of dollars.

I live here in SoCal and I have to say I never tire of the beauty of Southern California and the beaches. Just a little slice of heaven on earth.
    I guess you are right about Audrina needing to move on from Justin because he obviously does not feel anything for her.........Maybe Kristen is right. Audrina is still after Justin because she never really 'had' him.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3719253;
    All that guy needs is a flesh-colored beard!
    That would be creepy flesh-colored beard. I will say this, Kristen is probably the only woman who JB can't manipulate.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Oh...I actually do want to give kudos to JB...when he and Kristen stopped at that restaurant while on his bike...I noticed Kristen was drinking a beer and JB was drinking only water...WAY TO GO, JB!!! Glad to see he has the brains not to drink and drive!!!

Did anyone else notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3722070;
    Oh...I actually do want to give kudos to JB...when he and Kristen stopped at that restaurant while on his bike...I noticed Kristen was drinking a beer and JB was drinking only water...WAY TO GO, JB!!! Glad to see he has the brains not to drink and drive!!!

Did anyone else notice that?
    I was too busy looking at him to notice what he was drinking, but I'm pleased to see he wasn't going to drink and drive.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JB is a douche but I have to agree with everyone else, he was looking pretty good all cleaned up like that. He is an attractive man.

Guys, that was Justin Bobby that Kristin was sitting with in the outdoor cafe? That crazy hot guy? I loved Laguna Beach but have only watched a few minutes of the Hills here and there every few weeks over the seasons including this week. I'm pretty sure I've seen Justin Bobby for at least a few minutes before, though, and didn't think he was nearly as hot as that guy -- I think I may have to watch this season, then!

And I agree, Candor, that Kristin never gets played by guys. There's always some game playing going on in dating and I think it's always better to have the guy chasing after you rather than the other way around and for them to be a little more into you then you let on that you're into them and Kristin manages that so well and as you said upthread, Fluff, that she can handle anything anyone throws at her. And I've always really liked LO and thought I'd watch when she came on but that wasn't really enough to suck me in each week for whatever reason. But LO and Kristin and this totally new and improved Justin Bobby seem interesting.

So LC is the only one who left, though, right? I saw Speidi in the few minutes I watched of the new show even though I'd knew they'd still be there. So it’s them, Kristen, LO, Audrina – who must be freaking out over the Kristin/Justin Bobby thing -- and both of Speidi’s sisters – Stephanie and Holly? And who’s Jayde?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

Holly is Heidi's sis, and Jayde is Brody's girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by mayzilou;3716804;
    I have this feeling that there is gonna be some kind of hook up between Kristin and Brody. Anybody else get that feeling?
    I totally agree, but doubt it's anything real. I read an article about how Brody and Jayde didn't show up to Khloe Kardashian's wedding because that Joe Francis guy was invited and the wedding was late last month I think.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecontacts;3725357;
    I totally agree, but doubt it's anything real. I read an article about how Brody and Jayde didn't show up to Khloe Kardashian's wedding because that Joe Francis guy was invited and the wedding was late last month I think.

Reality star Brody Jenner missed his step-sister's wedding.

The Hills star, 26, was recently seen at LAX airport just hours before the wedding between his step-sister, reality star Khloe Kardashian, and her boyfriend, NBA star Lamar Odom, 29.

Step-brother Brody couldn't attend the special day with his family because he had to go to the Big Apple to promote the new series of The Hills.

A spokesperson for Brody, Holly Shakoor, said: "Brody is going to be in New York City until tomorrow. Brody had to be in New York City as the premiere for The Hills is tomorrow night and he is doing press for the show.

Brody Jenner missed step-sister Khloe's wedding at The Insider

+ Reply to Thread