+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Re: The Hills - MTV

Spencer and Heidi are having a "Sex Tape Summit"

TMZ is, as we would expect, all over this developing story like Snooki on a tanning booth, and is bringing us each detail as it emerges.

The following are a selection of quotes from their growing stack of articles dedicated to the scintillating unfolding of this historic event:

TMZ has learned Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are at the same hotel in Costa Rica ... where Spencer is giving his estranged wife a very clear ultimatum: "Either do another reality show with me or I'm going to release amazing sexual content."

Spencer tells TMZ that he has an "entire website's" worth of footage, saying, "I will knock Club Jenna out of the water."

Pratt says they have been saying in separate hotel rooms and they have been having ongoing, semi-hysterical discussions -- in which Spencer has demanded that Heidi tear up the divorce papers and do a revealing reality show on why she needs to get away from him.

As Spencer puts it, "You cannot turn off the Speidi machine."

Spencer is very clear ... he will release a flurry of sex tapes if she does not agree. Spencer added, "I am a wild sexual freak and I love sex."...

Spencer went on to say he thinks releasing the tapes will be good for Heidi, saying, "When I realized how much Kim [Kardashian] was making, my logic is this is the best thing I can do for my ex-wife. Kim is on the cover of Allure right now. Heidi isnít on the cover of Allure."

(Vivid President Stephen) Hirsch says if the sex tape is going to be the biggest selling sex tape ever -- and raise Heidi's profile to Kim Kardashian levels...
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

I was glancing at one of the recent TMZ articles about these two because I love a good trainwreck as much as the next guy... My husband looked over my shoulder and read "'Is there a Heidi Montag sex tape?' Who's Heidi Montag?"

I said "She's.... uh... I can't think of any way I can describe her that would mean anything to you."

Oh, and TMZ posted footage of them caught together in Costa Rica this morning. If they are faking all this marital turmoil, they're at least doing it well. I'll give them that.
    _(Moo!)

Haven't we all had just about enough of those two?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4046538;

Haven't we all had just about enough of those two?
    Absolutely! Nevertheless, it appears we're about to get more.
    Oh, so much more.

Heidi on Sex Tape Let's Get Down to Business

Heidi has agreed to listen to Vivid Entertainment honcho Steve Hirsch when he arrives in Costa Rica to make an offer on the footage...

Heidi wants Hirsch to provide her with the sales numbers on Kim Kardashian's sex tape -- which was also released through Vivid -- because Heidi may be interested in working out a "back-end deal" if Steve can't offer enough cash up front

Hirsch told us he's leaving for Costa Rica sometime next week.
    Courtesy of - you guessed it - TMZ!
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

KAREN

MTV will be showing re runs of The Hills as well as an 'alternate' finale.

Starting with Laguna Beach and then showing The Hills with a season ending on August 9th.

'The Hills' Alternate Ending: MTV To Air Series Finale With New Closing
    KAREN

Here's the alternate ending to The Hills that aired today. Love it 10x more than the original.
    The Hills (Season 6) | Ep. 12 | Alternate Ending | Video | MTV
    short_lived likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Here's the alternate ending to The Hills that aired today. Love it 10x more than the original.
    The Hills (Season 6) | Ep. 12 | Alternate Ending | Video | MTV
    Me, too!! Loved the Lauren and Brody ending. It was more subtle and you could read into it whatever you wanted. That is the ending that should have aired!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm so glad MTV ran all of the entire seasons of The Hills. I had watched (and loved) The City, but never got to see the back story of how Whitney Port came to be working with Kelly Catrone at People's Revolution, so I was always curious about The Hills and Laguna Beach. And, I had always heard about Heidi and Spencer, but never had seen them before, not to mention Audrina Partridge and Kristin Cavallari. So I watched every episode and all I can say is: I Love Lauren. Spencer is a total uber-controlling megalomaniac, and Kristen, ugh! And oh yes, Brody, OMG, delicious!!! (And we get to see him now on Keeping Up With the Kardashians!)

PS And it's so cool that both Whitney and Lauren have their own fashion lines now. But wait, doesn't pretty much everyone have their own fashion line now?????

+ Reply to Thread