+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Re: The Hills - MTV

I thought the last scene was brilliant. Fake Hollywood sign, fake setting, on a set, Krisin coming back, crew clapping. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3981355;
    Reneekk, I think the surprise ending was that they admitted that the show has a lot of scripting in a pretty cool way by showing Kristin and Brody talking about her leaving town and Kristin getting in a car and driving off with Brody watching, but then you see that behind him was only a backdrop, that they were on a set and Kristin's car came back and she hugged Brody and the rest of the crew was clapping, like 'scene well done' and 'that was a wrap' type of thing.
    I feel so used.

FORT Fanatic

Besides Stephanie and grandma, have they ever showed Spencer's parents? Not that I would show my face, if I were them.

Loved the last scene of Kristin and Brody.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Spencer Pratt Calls Marriage to Heidi Montag 'a Show' - Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt : People.com

Spencer Pratt Calls Marriage to Heidi Montag 'a Show'
    By Jennifer Garcia July 30, 2010

It's only been a few hours since Heidi Montag filed for divorce, and already estranged hubby Spencer Pratt is trying to steal the spotlight.

"I love Heidi but our marriage was a show – it was part of The Hills world," Pratt said Friday. "And that world is on a sound stage."

As for the reason for the split, Pratt, referring to himself in the third person, said, "It's clear that reality TV-fame-loving Spencer Pratt does not fit with my ex-wife Heidi Montag's ambitions for a motion picture actor/pop star career and being a single sex symbol for the world."

In the end, it seems the relationship just wasn't big enough for two divas.

"Some say if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen, Well, Heidi couldn't handle King Spencer's fame so she got out of the marriage."

Good girl, Heidi, it appears you have finally seen the light. Move on from this idiot.
    KAREN

Spencer Pratt to Write Heidi Montag Tell-All

Spencer Pratt To Write A Heidi Montag TELL-ALL

Spencer Pratt is giving the author thing another whirl this time at the expense of Heidi Montag.

The 27-year-old Hills villain tells Us Weekly that he is writing a tell-all book about his estranged wife with new details about her relationship with her mother, Darlene Egelhoff.

Goodbye, Speidi: Heidi Montag files for divorce from Spencer Pratt

"My last book, How to be Famous, didn't make the New York Times best-seller list because it was in the self-help section," Pratt tells the magazine. "This one is going to be totally different. I'm not holding anything back."

He did not name a publisher.

Montag, who filed for a divorce last month after one year of marriage, has since expressed her anger about the planned tell-all.

"This is exactly why I left him," she tells TMZ. "Right now, I'm looking into my legal options."

Calls and emails to Montag's lawyer and Pratt's rep were not immediately returned.

He is disturbing ON SO MANY LEVELS. :nono
    KAREN

I really wish these two would go away. It was old a year ago. Everytime I see a new story about them it irritates me like nails on a chalk board.

Yesterday, I posted in the General Celebrity News section, that TMZ and radaronline are reporting that Vivid Entertainment has confirmed that Spencer is shopping a Heidi sex tape, apparently a compilation of sorts, featuring scenes shot both before and after her Excellent Plastic Surgery Adventure.

Should I have posted it here instead? Or does this post count as posting the same thing in multiple forums?

It seems like one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations, which are always so gloriously liberating.

Either way, we will surely hear more of this in the days and weeks to come.

Heidi is said to be just furious. By poor old Jen Bunny, who has been trotted out yet again, to serve as Heidi's liason with her public...
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

I find it hard to have any sympathy with Heidi in all this.
    She knows what a media whore Spencer is and that served her well to help make her famous.
    Despite being the second lead, she was really just a bit player in the Hills before he came along. The fun but flaky girl who quit school to work in night clubs.
    Their relationship propelled both of them to greater fame than they would have achieved on their own, imo.

While I don't think Heidi would have released a tape of their sexcapades, I can see her doing a tell-all book. Perhaps he just got there first and hers will follow.
    Heidi's best bet might be to embrace the sex tape and get her share of the cut.
    Lack of both talent and likability limit her options for continuing her career, so unless she can pick up a few gigs on the back of momentary sympathy as the wronged party her days in Hollywood might be numbered.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Spencer Pratt has unearthed a girl-on-girl tape featuring Heidi Montag and Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon

How many Heidi sex tapes does Spencer have, I wonder?

Anyway, the bolded text is a quote from the TMZ website, which goes on to edify us with this:

We're told not too long ago Spencer was at the Malibu house he once shared with Heidi ... moving out some of his stuff. Sources tell us Spencer came upon a camera with XXX video of Heidi and Karissa -- and the light bulb went off.

As for Karissa Shannon -- she tells us such a tape does indeed exist, but she's not convinced Spencer really has it. Karissa says if the tape ever sees the light of day, she'll sue the pants off him.
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Will Spencer just please disappear already?

+ Reply to Thread