+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Re: The Hills - MTV

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3930016;
    You, myself, and others were still watching the Hills while Lauren was still there, so there was still some interest beyond seeing how the series ended.
    I said I'm watching the series NOW to see how they end it.

Yes, others might watch it, but as I've said repeatedly, I would not.

IMO there's more going on on The City than shopping, nightclubbing and silly boyfriend drama. The fact that the work segments aren't very realistic doesn't really bother me. I still find it interesting.

I'm speaking for myself only and neither know nor care what anyone else will do.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think they should make a spin-off starring Enzo, Charlie, Elodie, Jessica, Jason, Heidi's Dad, Stacy, Frankie, Holly, and Brent Bolthouse. Lock them in a house for 30 days Big Brother Style and let the entertainment begin!

So we saw a lot of Justin Bobby last night. I can't wait to hear what Fluff has to say about it!

I still can't get over how different JB looks when he's grungy and scruffy compared to when he takes a shower, shaves and even half brushes his hair. And then he had sort of a hybrid look with a hoodie pulled over his head which I rate above the greasy look but not as hot as when he really makes an attempt to clean up.

And Brody looks better scruffy like most guys with the exception of JB. When Brody's less scruffy his face looks too pudgy somehow.

And it looks like Audrina is throwing over Ryan for JB. I would too. He seems lame. How does he get people to show up at his 'concerts', I wonder?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3936298;
    So we saw a lot of Justin Bobby last night. I can't wait to hear what Fluff has to say about it!

I still can't get over how different JB looks when he's grungy and scruffy compared to when he takes a shower, shaves and even half brushes his hair. And then he had sort of a hybrid look with a hoodie pulled over his head which I rate above the greasy look but not as hot as when he really makes an attempt to clean up.

And Brody looks better scruffy like most guys with the exception of JB. When Brody's less scruffy his face looks too pudgy somehow.

And it looks like Audrina is throwing over Ryan for JB. I would too. He seems lame. How does he get people to show up at his 'concerts', I wonder?
    Can you remember when JB took Kristin to the beachside bar on the back of his bike?
    Remember how good he looked while they were sitting having a drink?
    That's the JB I've trained myself to see every time he's on the screen

As for Ryan, I suspect his concerts are the type that radio stations put together and he's just one of the acts on the bill.
    I can't see how he'd have much of a following at this point.
    I can't imagine that most of the people at that concert were there to see him. That just doesn't seem right

ETA. I looked again and the concert seemed to be some Kiis FM Wango Tango thing so I suspect Ryan might well have just been one of a few acts.
    If I was on a beach and there was a concert playing I'd probably go along, unless it was someone I really didn't like.

Audrina seemed happy enough with Ryan when Brody was sniffing round her.
    He couldn't prise her away but now Justin's back on the scene she doesn't seem very interested in Ryan anymore.
    That's the power of JB
    Last edited by fluff; 06-16-2010 at 07:51 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What's up with the writer's? Why are they pretending that Kristin and Justin never even went out last season and ended it together?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic

It is so pleasant to not have to look at Holly, and hear Spencer.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Did Heidi and Spencer get written off the show? Their choice or that of MTV? Either way I'm glad. I feel bad for Heidi's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3961325;
    Did Heidi and Spencer get written off the show? Their choice or that of MTV? Either way I'm glad. I feel bad for Heidi's mother.
    My understanding was that Spencer got a time out to deal with his anger issues, and I'm not sure what happened with Heidi, except I believe she was accusing some producer of sexual harassment. At the time that news came out, I thought it was just for a limited number of episodes, but if the series is ending and they are still gone, it's as good as written off.

MTV was running a marathon of the series overnight, so I tuned in a bit until I could go back to sleep. And I was struck by two things: How much prettier Heidi used to be -- before she did that horrific overhaul, and how much better the series was before Speidi. I don't even want to imagine what those losers will try next.

FORT Fanatic

I watched the marathon, and I agree Heidi was very pretty and natural. She had a it of spunk, and a spine. Then the surgeries and Spencer took over, and wow she's like a waxed figure.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread