+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Re: The Hills - MTV

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax;3920771;
    Heidi used to be such a pretty girl, when she looked like herself. I feel really sorry for her because her life is such a mess. No matter how you look at it, its just a mess. The show is a mess now, too. I don't find Kristin to be watchable or interesting and never have, not even during LB. I always used to side with Lauren but I'm not sure why.

I remember Heidi first on LB
    , when she did that fashion show for Lauren where Lauren found out that Jason had kissed .... somebody. Oh, yeah it was Jessica, lol. Then she appeared when The Hills was brand new and she was so cute! She's always been a bit of an airhead but at least she didn't look like a plastic doll. Her family seems so strong, I just wish she wasn't on the outs with them. It's all a shame.

I definitely wouldn't watch any show with Heidi and Jen Bunney. That would be very boring in my opinion.
    I do too, I loved LB and I just finished watching all the reruns on the "CW" and Heidi looked so awesome. So natural, a real beauty and now she looks like a plastic Barbie doll.

I did not watch The Hills last night ... tivo, will watch later on.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3920855;
    Listening to Kristin and Stacie talk makes me want to scream... Kristin sounds like she's got a mouth full of rocks and Stacie sounds like a nasal buzz saw. Such a sad waste of otherwise riveting dialogue. ;-)
    At the risk of sounding like an old crone, what's with some young people nowadays that they feel the need to speak as fast as humanly possible?

Kristin's voice has taken some weird turns since she left Laguna.
    I cringed at the way she said "hope everything turns out real well for you" to Brody last week.

JB was really going to town on those drums last night
    "That's Numberwang!"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

He really was! He looked really cute too! I don't think he and Audrina will ever really be over. Also, I just don't see a spark with her and Ryan. He's not "bad boy" enough for her.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3920511;
    I've been reading (and I can't remember where) that their "split" is all part of the plot of a new reality show she's filming with Jenn and that at the end of it Spencer will come whisk her off her feet.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Maybe the space away from him (even if its not real) will make her realize how trapped she has been and leave him anyway. Wishful thinking, I know...
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3921262;
    At the risk of sounding like an old crone, what's with some young people nowadays that they feel the need to speak as fast as humanly possible?

Kristin's voice has taken some weird turns since she left Laguna.
    I cringed at the way she said "hope everything turns out real well for you" to Brody last week.
    I'm so with you on the voice thing, Fluff. Drives. Me. Crazy. Kristen has a sort-of Valley Girl drawl, but that voice and accent among young women is everywhere. It wasn't so bothersome in the 1980s when these women were just kids, but now you hear it from newscasters, every single woman under 40 on reality TV and even on NPR. Some have a creaky voice or a strangled voice. Slate's Jessica Grose, unfortunately, has a creaky voice with the annoying and equally ubiquitous toddler accent (similar to Whitney's on The City.) Unlistenable.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

KAREN

I just took the little poll. 88% think it's a stunt. But the funniest part of the article is that Heidi is apparently writing a screenplay.

Did anyone see those pictures of Heidi looking all forlorn yesterday?
    She and Jen Bunney sitting by a reflecting pool looking sombre. Hilarious
    It's not like the photos were candid, they were obviously posed, so completely fake.

I don't know why they're laughing, I don't think anyone's actually buying the story.
    Pretty much everyone I've seen comment on it has considered it a publicity stunt.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I saw a post that the Girls Next Door twins are going to be their roommates and on the show too. Those girls a a real mess themselves. A show all about famewhores, awesome.

+ Reply to Thread