+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Hills - MTV

Agreed Pandora2. My sister had some mental health issues awhile back and when trying to get out of the hospital she informed me & my mom that she had "just given an oscar winning performance" in order to get out. She often went in & out of episodes. I suspect that Spencer is having some of these same mental health issues but I believe Heidi just has extremely low self esteem and is being controlled by Spencer ....has been for years now.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3908407;
    You know, I will watch this season through the finale BUT it just is CRAP ... the ENTIRE Speidi business is alllllllllllllllllllll SCRIPTED. TOTALLY.
    Of course, it is JMHO ... but there is no other word for it BUT that it is all FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching Spencer at the nightclub and listening to Heidi talk is just CRAP!!!! Complete and utter crap!!!!

So bye bye HILLS, when Lauren left the show it completely NOSE-DIVED!!!!
    Spencer is NOT that good an actor, I think he is really losing it. This doesn't look to me like the egotistical selfish arrogant scripted douche-bag character he has played in previous seasons- it seriously looks like a mental illness setting in. I never thought I would feel sorry for Spencer. Heidi seems to be a self-obsessed woman in a very unhealthy relationship, Spencer seems mentally ill.

I thought Brody was pretty rude to Kristin last night.

I couldn't see anything wrong with the way she greeted Mikaela (sp).
    She shook her hand and said, "good to meet you."
    Now, I do agree that it probably wasn't all that good to meet her, but I didn't detect any sarcasm or lack of sincerity in her tone.
    Brody just loves the drama. Mikaela didn't greet Kristin any more warmly than Kristin greeted her, yet Brody didn't seem to feel the need to admonish her about not trying to befriend Kristin.
    He then had to make matters worse by passing comment as he and Mikaela left because he didn't feel the women had tried to include her.
    Perhaps if he'd let go of his death grip on her or either of them had indicated that she wanted to do anything other than sit clamped by his side they women might have been more apt to include her.
    Perhaps he shouldn't choose a noisy club as the place to introduce her to the group.
    Perhaps he should have made more of an effort to integrate her into the group instead of sitting there looking smug and expecting Kristin to take her under her wing.
    It was all so ridiculous.

I thought Mikaela looked like a brunette Lauren.
    Lauren should take note that stepping away from the bleach bottle (always a good decision, imo) would look good on her.

Please note the triumphant return of JB next week
    Last edited by fluff; 05-26-2010 at 01:14 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3914628;

Now, I do agree that it probably wasn't all that good to meet her, but I didn't detect any sarcasm or lack of sincerity in her tone.
    Brody just loves the drama. Mikaela didn't greet Kristin any more warmly than Kristin greeted her, yet Brody didn't seem to feel the need to admonish her about not trying to befriend Kristin.
    He then had to make matters worse by passing comment as he and Mikaela left because he didn't feel the women had tried to include her.
    Perhaps if he'd let go of his death grip on her or either of them had indicated that she wanted to do anything other than sit clamped by his side they women might have been more apt to include her.
    Perhaps he shouldn't choose a noisy club as the place to introduce her to the group.
    Perhaps he should have made more of an effort to integrate her into the group instead of sitting there looking smug and expecting Kristin to take her under her wing.

Lauren should take note that stepping away from the bleach bottle (always a good decision, imo) would look good on her.

You did not mention Speidi??? I have it all tivoed but have not watched it yet!!! ARE THEY FINALLY GONE??? I AM PRAYING YOU SAY YES!!!!
    KAREN

No Speidi presence at all this week.
    Stephanie mentioned not speking to Spencer when she was talking to Audrina about a blind date Lo was setting her up on, but beyond that I don't recall them being talked about.
    No Holly either iirc.
    Mostly Kristin/Brody relationship drama.
    My new substitute favourite, Charlie was there though, playing golf with Brody.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I loved how Charlie was credited as "Brody's Friend" last night as opposed to "Spencer's Friend". I also have to say, I did not miss Speidi one bit!
    Curious to see how the rest of the things play out as we know whom Brody is currently with.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3914628;

Brody was enjoying being "inbetween" the two girls WAY too much. He didn't have to say a word and neither girl would have felt AS uncomfortable. He made it so much worse for Mikayla...she probably wouldn't even had noticed any weirdness from Kristin. Kristin was quite pleasant considering the situation....it couldn't have been easy for her. You could just see his ego growing like ten times bigger. Usually I really like Brody....not this episode.

I thought Mikayla looked like Brody's ex, Jayde.

Oh he was definitely lapping it up.
    There really was no palpable tension until he created some, then he just sat back and basked in it.
    He created a battle over him that wasn't going to exist that evening.
    Kristin wasn't pleased that McKaela (I checked how to spell her name, I see her parents are stupid ) was there, but I don't think there was going to be any kind of issue until Brody created one.
    Very immature.
    I think Kristin was more annoyed with Brody's behaviour than she was with McKaela's presence.

I liked the guy Lo and Scott fixed Stephanie up with.
    He seemed very nice.
    Cute, funny and from what we saw just a nice guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What an odd way to spell it!

I also like the guy Lo fixed Stephanie up with. He seemed really sweet and genuine. I also have to give Stephanie "props" for being 23 and a recovering alcoholic and actually going to AA meetings. Good for her. She seems to be doing really well...aside from the Spencer drama.

FORT Newbie

I saw only the end where Kristin was so upset, and I'm kind of glad to hear there was more going on than Brody being with someone else. I hate it when women assume that having sex with someone means they're in a relationship -- whether the guy knows about it or not!

+ Reply to Thread