+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Re: The Hills - MTV

Spencer is a ticking time bomb. Like someone else mentioned, he has all the early signs of being an abuser, cutting Heidi off from her friends and family and convincing her that he is all she needs. If she stays with him, it is only a matter of time until she is the victim of his explosive outbursts.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3901939;
    Where's the money coming from? The crystals, the house, no one works except for this show, and appearances they make. Plus they haven't filmed in awhile. I really think Spencer has lost it, and even before the surgery, part of Heidi's brain was sucked away. She looks awful!
    I'm not sure how much money they get for being on the show.
    I know Lauren was on $75,000 per episode in the later seasons, but think Heidi was paid less and Soencer quite considerably less.
    They don't own the house, unless they've bought it since last season as it was said on the show a while back that it's a rental.

Heidi put up the cash to release her last c.d., which was a spectacular flop last I heard.
    I think they do pretty well as far as appearacne fees are concerned and think Heidi's clothing line was reasonably successful.
    I know she was selling out in a lot of stores. It was decent enough clothing at reasonable prices, but I don't know if she ever did a second collection.

Without the show I'm not sure how much interest there will be in these two (or the rest of the cast for that matter).
    There's only so many times Heidi can keep going in for cosmetic surgery and only so many times magazines are going to be interested enough to pay her to talk about it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

$400,000 on CRYSTALS ... now that clearly is disturbing.

TRAIN WRECK ... Heidi and Spencer are a train wreck. Like the article said they have alienated themselves from everyone because of SPENCER ... he is absolutely an abuser.
    KAREN

Oh dear

Cops have just arrived to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's L.A. area home after the couple called police claiming Heidi's mother is refusing to leave their property, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We just spoke with Heidi, who tells us, "My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi's referring to a recent episode of "The Hills" in which Darlene told Heidi she did not approve of her plastic surgery. On this week's episode, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape [Heidi] emotionally."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Heidi claims Darlene is currently speaking with police.

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic. I’m getting a restraining order against her."

So far, no arrests have been made.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Heidi's mom has finally left the property.
    Spencer Pratt Calls Cops on Heidi Montag's Mother Darlene Egelhoff | TMZ.com
    "That's Numberwang!"

This is so sad ... I am sorry for Darlene. Spencer has brainwashed Heidi ...
    KAREN

This is heartbreaking. Her mom knows she's in trouble, and there is nothing she can do to help her daughter. I can understand why Heidi was hurt by her mother's response to the ridiculous surgery, but Spencer totally took advantage of the situation in fueling her anger, rather than trying to help her come to terms with things. Stay tuned for Spencer to take a whack at Heidi in a fit of anger, and Heidi defending him and refusing to press charges So very sad.

I feel for her mother because she knows her daughter is in trouble and can do nothing to help her. What a mess.

What sad news. This whole thing is really becoming unglued. I hope Heidi can find the strength to extricate herself from this somehow.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

omg there is a picture of Spencer during all of this drama with Heidi's mom standing there holding a crystal that is as big as a big bowling ball! Its truly hysterical yet frightening- he has really lost it. And so has Heidi for cutting off her family.

I feel so bad for Heidi's family- any responsible mother would have had the exact same reaction to their daughter having so much plastic surgery that Darlene did. Spencer seriously is acting deranged!

despite the deranged Pratts, I have to say the little elephant riding Enzo is absolutely adorable and hilarious! I just hope the lad isn't scarred for life living next door to the looney Crystal Pratts!

+ Reply to Thread