+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Hills - MTV

Re: The Hills - MTV

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3891712;
    Heidi is so sad! remember how naturally beautiful she used to be? she looks absolutely terrible and seems to be a sad shell of a person, it must break her families' hearts
    Oh .. I have been watching really old Laguna Beach episodes .. I believe they are on the "CW"! Anyway, we first meet Heidi when LC has decided to change colleges and transfers to the Fashion Institute/LA. Well, LC goes home to LB w/her new friend, Heidi .. OMG, Heidi is ADORABLE. So sweet looking. Just a natural beauty.

NOW LOOK AT HER TODAY .. 5 years later.
    KAREN

So, Heidi wants H-sized breasts, H for Heidi.
    Thank God her parents didn't give her my name or she'd be trying to find a way to shove R's onto her tiny frame.

I wasn't sure why Spencer had cut ties with Stephanie.
    I know he wasn't keen on her being friends with Lauren, or LC as he still calls her, he's the only one that still uses that nickname, but I thought he'd be over that after Lauren attended his wedding.
    Turns out he's cut ties with Steph because of her DUI, that might be the only sensible thing he's done of late.
    Not sure when she got that DUI, but recently enough that she's still attending AA meetings, but long enough ago that she's allowed to drive, not that I know if she ever got her licence taken away.

We did get to see one of them working last night though, even if it was only Stacie the bartender tending bar.

Ryan Cabrera looks like a bit of a tool, but Brody shouldn't have left him hanging when he offered his hand. It looked like they did some unsubtle editing at that point though, so Brody might have actually shaken his hand afterall.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3894551;
    So, Heidi wants H-sized breasts, H for Heidi.
    Thank God her parents didn't give her my name or she'd be trying to find a way to shove R's onto her tiny frame.

I wasn't sure why Spencer had cut ties with Stephanie.
    I know he wasn't keen on her being friends with Lauren, or LC as he still calls her, he's the only one that still uses that nickname, but I thought he'd be over that after Lauren attended his wedding.
    Turns out he's cut ties with Steph because of her DUI, that might be the only sensible thing he's done of late.
    Not sure when she got that DUI, but recently enough that she's still attending AA meetings, but long enough ago that she's allowed to drive, not that I know if she ever got her licence taken away.

We did get to see one of them working last night though, even if it was only Stacie the bartender tending bar.

Ryan Cabrera looks like a bit of a tool, but Brody shouldn't have left him hanging when he offered his hand. It looked like they did some unsubtle editing at that point though, so Brody might have actually shaken his hand afterall.
    I have not watched last night's epi, will later on, anyway, I believe she got the DUI last Fall in LA ... after attending Heidi's birthday party. Living here in SoCal, all this stuff makes it on our evening News ...
    KAREN

Good heavens, I can't imagine tuning in to the news and hearing about Stephanie Pratt
    Thanks for the info

So, was that the party where she and Audrina left early because Audrina and Kristin had a confrontation?

I grew to rather like Spencer's buddy Charlie this episode.
    He seemed as bemused by Spencer's behaviour as everyone else and his reaction to the bird feather made me chuckle.

Looks like Spencer's going to flip out on Holly next week.
    I'm not sure what she did to deserve that, she hasn't been round his place for a while apparently so she can't have wiped his shows off the tivo again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3894933;
    Good heavens, I can't imagine tuning in to the news and hearing about Stephanie Pratt
    Thanks for the info

So, was that the party where she and Audrina left early because Audrina and Kristin had a confrontation?

I grew to rather like Spencer's buddy Charlie this episode.
    He seemed as bemused by Spencer's behaviour as everyone else and his reaction to the bird feather made me chuckle.

Looks like Spencer's going to flip out on Holly next week.
    I'm not sure what she did to deserve that, she hasn't been round his place for a while apparently so she can't have wiped his shows off the tivo again.

Oh, sorry, I made a mistake, I meant to type HOLLY, Heidi's sis' birthday.

"Stephanie Pratt, one of the stars of "The Hills," was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence early Sunday morning in Hollywood.
    Police said Pratt, 23, was arrested at around 3:45 a.m. outside a nightclub in Los Angeles and taken into custody, with bail set at $5,000, according to Sergeant Mark Cohan of the Los Angeles Police Department. Before her arrest, Pratt was reportedly out with some fellow "Hills" stars at Empire, celebrating Holly Montag's 26th birthday."

No, it is annoying to get celebrity news ON the evening news! I moved to San Diego from Orange County (in March) so SD news does not report any where near as much celebrity news on the evening news! I mean when we lived in the OC, we would be watching the 11pm News and they would be live reporting from the "Dancing With The Stars" show with who got kicked off ... We have only lived in SoCal for 18 months coming from the east ... so all this is new to us!!!

Anyway, so I watched last nights epi ...
    blah blah blah to Kristin ... the whole show was about who started a rumor that she was into drugs and drinking ... blah blah blah!
    Heidi, wants to be a size "H" for Heidi!!!
    Spencer is a JERK, as usual!
    What are the issues between Brody and Ryan???
    KAREN

Celebrity news wouldn't be so bad, but Stephanie Pratt news...?

I don't recall Brody mentioning what his issues with Cabrera are.
    Whatever his problem is Cabrera seemed more than willing to shake his hand, high five him, whatever.
    I think Brody's pursuit of Audrina's going to continue through the season so we might find out what his deal is at some point.

It's rather sad that I enjoy this show so much.
    It's just stupid, mindless fun for half and hour a week and I'm sad that this is the final season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Brody just alluded to something between he and Ryan in the past but didn't say what it was. I hope they tell us later.

And Spencer is the one who needs a drug test, I think. He has crazy eyes and paranoid delusions. I think this being the last season might be tied in to Spencer increasingly losing it.

ETA: I predict within 5 years, Spencer's going to be having some sort of Waco-like stand off with the Justice Dept. I only hope Heidi stops drinking the Kool-Aid by then.
    Last edited by chrisg; 05-06-2010 at 09:19 AM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fanatic

When I was watching this epi, I kept thinking, forget Kristin's drug problems, forget Steph's dui, watch out for Spencer, cause something is terribly wrong.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Ok, does anyone think the all this Spencer crap is SCRIPTED???
    I am on several HILLS threads on other message boards and one poster stated that she has been tweeting with Spencer for a few months and he appears to be NOTHING AT ALL like the Spencer on the show ... She posted that he seems very nice, very civil, very normal ... then she tunes in The Hills and finds he is a complete LUNATIC!!! S.C.R.I.P.T.E.D!!!

And what the heck is with this CRYSTAL crap talk .......... ?????????

How do Spencer and Heidi even have a relationship if NO ONE can get near her because of all her surgeries ... AND SHE WANTS MORE ...
    KAREN

The Hills, when it started out, was wildly scripted, IMO, and I rarely watched it because I felt Laguna Beach was much less so and loved it. But I don't get that same impression that this unraveling of both Heidi and Spencer is all that scripted. I mean, just look at what Heidi did her to her body. That's not scripted. You can't fake that or take it back. And I think something similar is happening to Spencer as well. Both of them have been extremely negatively impacted by the corrosive aspects of fame, I think, and we are starting to see the wheels come off of the Speidi bus in full force as a result.

I'm much less concerned about Kristin. She's got a good head on her shoulders and isn't likely to get herself into anything she can't get herself out of. And Lo has always been the most normal and grounded one of all of them but I really expected the Speidi script this year to be more faux 'will or won't we have a baby' drama but it's not. And I think that's because Spencer is genuinely losing it at least to a certain extent.

What does everyone else think? I guess I'd feel better if it was totally scripted - so I'm totally open to being convinced otherwise - but I'm not really getting that vibe, at least from Speidi.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread