+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Washington D.C.

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

Is this the real world or the Ashley show?

I also think people should leave Mike alone. The only person who should be mad at Mike for seeing girls is Eric and he should only care because he thought they were going to be more and Mike clearly just wants to play the field. Whether or not Mike is gay/bi really doesn't affect anyone and I hate it when housemates go "I think so and so is gay and doesn't know it". Yes because you knowing someone for 5 weeks makes you a better judge of character than the actual person.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3826409;
    I really truly cannot stand Ashley. She's rude, narrow-minded, self-centered, self-righteous, and just downright obnoxious. It's not just that she has a "strong personality" it's that she's awful.
    On the first episode when she confronted the other girl about her political beliefs you could see that she was one of those "liberal elites" that think they are all knowing and everything anyone else says is wrong. Shes a raging bitch and its no wonder no one can stand to be around her. Every episode I watch I hate her more and more.
    I found during that fight it was hard to get behind either one of those girls because it was such a petty arguement but in the end, Ashley is just more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3826409;
    I don't think any of us have any right to comment on Mike's level of "gayness". Coming to terms with your sexuality is a long, personal journey. It's different to everyone, and maybe Mike considers himself Bi because he's still attracted to girls, but more so to guys. It just doesn't matter, IMO.
    You go on the Real World to struggle with this, it becomes an open forum. He hasnt been with a girl in over a year and is with a guy.

FORT Fogey

Giggity, I disagree. Just because he hasn't been with a girl in a year, does not mean he is not attracted to them. Just because you have not been with someone of the opposite sex for a while, does not make you gay. I don't get that sort of reasoning. We don't know what is in Mike's heart or loins. Unless you have some sort of special x-ray vision... lol! I don't like to label people, but if there is any labeling to be done, I'll let him label himself.

this season is really not drawing me in.

the red head singer chick was REALLY getting on my nerves last night. all she does is whine and b!tch. if she's looking for a band, she's sure not going to find one sitting in the house whining abt it . . . and then trying to steal dude's band was just FOUL.

dude, tho, is overly enamored with himself. his talent is minimal at best. his looks are horrid at best. he seems to think rather highly of both tho.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Its funny...at the beginning of the season they barely showed those two and I thought they would be my fave. Um, no. Please get them off my screen. This season is HORRIBLE!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

I like Callie and I thought she'd be my least favorite at the beginning. I like Mike and I sort of like Andrew, but that's it for this season.

This season is soooo boring!!!!!

Although I do have to say that the exchange between Mike (the bisexual - I think that is his name) and his mom was very moving!! When she apologized for asking him to lie on TV about his sexuality. That is a great clip and could be used as a great education tool for parents of GLBT persons.

FORT Fogey

Selfish Erika strikes again. Who tries to steal a band like that? She's not someone I would trust. She is only looking out for herself. She also whines a lot. What is the singer guy's name? He's not a good singer at all! lol! So funny! But Erika is also not an impressive singer. She most likely not going to have a singing career either. I don't mean to bash her. I just think it is odd for her to be so judgmental of this guy when she is subpar herself. They both need work. They are in it together.

FORT Newbie

LOL that guy does have a horrible voice!! I thought that the first time he sang in the episode, and was wondering why no one thought the same..But then they showed them all suffering through it, that was so funny! As for Erica, I think she is a way better singer then the other guy (what IS his name??)..

I cannot stand Ashley or Emily.. Ashley does make everything all about her, she is the one who flips if you look at her wrong, and she is a hypocrite.. Emily is so annoying, she is so damn greasy looking all the time, and I dont get why Ty is so obsessed with her.. Seriously, the girl is not cute Ty!!

I like Cali and Mike the best.. Cali is just a sweetheart and is absolutely adorable..the same goes for Mike.. I agree with the poster who said that the moment between he and his mother was touching.. I cried!! It was just so sweet, and he is a nice guy that is doing great things.. Good for him!!

'mike seems to be the only one doing anything productive (his work w the hrc)

Quote Originally Posted by Vickiebelle;3834269;
    LOL that guy does have a horrible voice!! I thought that the first time he sang in the episode, and was wondering why no one thought the same..But then they showed them all suffering through it, that was so funny! As for Erica, I think she is a way better singer then the other guy (what IS his name??)..

I cannot stand Ashley or Emily.. Ashley does make everything all about her, she is the one who flips if you look at her wrong, and she is a hypocrite.. Emily is so annoying, she is so damn greasy looking all the time, and I dont get why Ty is so obsessed with her.. Seriously, the girl is not cute Ty!!

I like Cali and Mike the best.. Cali is just a sweetheart and is absolutely adorable..the same goes for Mike.. I agree with the poster who said that the moment between he and his mother was touching.. I cried!! It was just so sweet, and he is a nice guy that is doing great things.. Good for him!!

+ Reply to Thread