+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Washington D.C.

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

Yeah. But there are lots of people out there who can't sing who have careers. If she had just put some effort into it, I wouldn't have disliked her as much.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3858721;
    Seriously! Can you imagine if they had told her that? Ohhhh lordy! Talk about a meltdown!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3858734;
    Yeah. But there are lots of people out there who can't sing who have careers. If she had just put some effort into it, I wouldn't have disliked her as much.

MTE, t&r, because she will now be remembered (if at all) more for her whining then for attempting to launch a music/singing career.
    KAREN

Ian's friend was actually very attractive. Other than that, I don't care for Ashley. Erika was finally put out of her misery so I'm glad for her. Just what the he'll is she so unhappy about?
    I think Andrew was cut some slack only because he came with a camera attached to him. This season blows chunks.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

yeah, the pushing evan on callie was ridiculous. and then to get mad that she wasn't feeling him??????

i am so happy she is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3858624;
    If I had tried out for this season of The Real World and didn't make it.....and Erika did and then never appreciated what she was given and LEFT...I would be pissed. So many other people out there would have LOVED that opportunity and she just took off. Did I hear correctly that her and Ian had only been dating two months? And what was with her pushing Evan on Callie! And the back and forth...I'm leaving, no I'm not, yes I am, I'm only staying for you guys...no wait, I'm outta here! UGH! So glad that they didn't beg her to stay and that when she said she was staying the last time that they were like ...whatev. Mike was right...I bet she got home and looked around and went....why did I leave. I hope so. What an idiot.

Man, Erika really did turn out to be a nutjob. I cringed when she came into the hot tub room and told them that she was staying. Did anyone catch the background music that played right after that scene? So perfect! It summed up Erika's storyline in a matter of seconds. When this season is all over, she is going to be one of the ones that we all remember... but as others have stated, it's going to be because of the drama she created, not for her music.

I'm curious: I know Erika isn't the first person to leave the show on her own accord, but who have been some other walk-outs? I know Joey left Hollywood for rehab. Who else was there?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Found this on Wikipedia...(what would we do without it? )

Housemates who departed over personal conflicts with other housemates include Los Angeles' David Edwards, San Francisco's David "Puck" Rainey, Miami's Melissa Padrón, and Sydney's Trisha Cummings, though Rainey and Padrón continued to appear in subsequent episodes following their departures. Housemates who moved out due to personal issues back home include Hawaii's Justin Deabler and Sydney's Shauvon Torres. Housemates who were evicted after being fired from group work assignments include Hollywood's Greg Halstead and Cancun's Joey Rozmus, though Rozmus returned by that season's finale.

Housemates have also departed for other reasons. Irene Barrera moved out of the Los Angeles house when she got married. Irene McGee moved out of the Seattle house due to ethical objections to aspects of the show's production, though at the time she claimed it was due to illness. Frankie Abernathy moved out of the San Diego house due to a combination of homesickness and conflicts with her roommates. Joey Kovar moved out of the Hollywood house, fearing a drug & alcohol relapse after spending time in rehab, though he returned for that season's finale. Cancun's Bronne Bruzgo was evicted from the ME Cancun hotel that housed that season's cast after Bruzgo threw a fire extinguisher from the cast's balcony, though he moved into the staff housing responsible for that season's cast assignment, rather than return home. Erika Lauren Wasilewski departed from the Washington D.C. house due to a combination of personal reasons, possible depression and homesickness.
    The Real World
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

the s*** they should've shown was the best ep of the season. LOL @ what's her face not knowing that Ty was circumsized!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 03-30-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3862986;
    the s*** they should've shown was the best ep of the season. LOL @ what's her face not knowing that Ty was circumsized!
    Seriously! Why didn't they show us all of that during the season?!? Some of that Andrew stuff was hilarious! Stealing the bras! Eating the lube! His songs!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 03-30-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Hilarious? He is creepy? Really, no one minded him rubbing his cubb on them? Stealing the undies. Pouring cleaner on someone, tea on their bed? That kid has some problems. Wow.

Yes....hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread