+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Washington D.C.

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

I understand them too, what I don't understand is this trend among younger women to speak at such incredible speed.
    I don't think any one of them has said anyting worth listening to this entire season.
    All four of them hold pity parties for themselves for one reason or another.
    Callie's weight, Ashley's family, Emily's religious upbringing, Erika's depression.
    Jesus, cheer up you bunch of miseries.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Um, I think that weight is an insecurity of Callie's, and we've seen it, but I don't think she was holding a pity party for herself. I think she's had a lot of worthwhile things to say, especially to Erika.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

If I had tried out for this season of The Real World and didn't make it.....and Erika did and then never appreciated what she was given and LEFT...I would be pissed. So many other people out there would have LOVED that opportunity and she just took off. Did I hear correctly that her and Ian had only been dating two months? And what was with her pushing Evan on Callie! And the back and forth...I'm leaving, no I'm not, yes I am, I'm only staying for you guys...no wait, I'm outta here! UGH! So glad that they didn't beg her to stay and that when she said she was staying the last time that they were like ...whatev. Mike was right...I bet she got home and looked around and went....why did I leave. I hope so. What an idiot.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3858624;
    If I had tried out for this season of The Real World and didn't make it.....and Erika did and then never appreciated what she was given and LEFT...I would be pissed. So many other people out there would have LOVED that opportunity and she just took off. Did I hear correctly that her and Ian had only been dating two months? And what was with her pushing Evan on Callie! And the back and forth...I'm leaving, no I'm not, yes I am, I'm only staying for you guys...no wait, I'm outta here! UGH! So glad that they didn't beg her to stay and that when she said she was staying the last time that they were like ...whatev. Mike was right...I bet she got home and looked around and went....why did I leave. I hope so. What an idiot.
    Look, I'm not upset that Erika made the show and then left. I'm angry she made the show and then was whiny, annoying, and boring. That is the part I didn't like. The part where she left was a highlight.

Oh I don't know....I think I would've preferred someone that didn't whine and wasn't annoying and boring. Give me someone who is going to appreciate what is given to them. Sure ....glad she's gone and all. But I would've rather had someone stay the entire time who was a blast to watch. I don't know...thats just me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3858633;
    Oh I don't know....I think I would've preferred someone that didn't whine and wasn't annoying and boring. Give me someone who is going to appreciate what is given to them. Sure ....glad she's gone and all. But I would've rather had someone stay the entire time who was a blast to watch. I don't know...thats just me.
    That would be ideal for all of us but it didn't happen this season. I think you should adopt my attitude and find joy in the fact that she's gone! I'm pretty thrilled! It's like when you are being tortured by 8 people and then one of them gets fired and you feel so much better because you are being tortured slightly less.

Haha, Ok...ok. Erika is gone!!!!! Whoo-hooooo!

Seriously that is one messed up chick.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Erika kept saying over and over and over again she wants a music/singing career ... ummm, someone needs to break it to her quietly and softly BUT she canNOT sing.
    KAREN

Seriously! Can you imagine if they had told her that? Ohhhh lordy! Talk about a meltdown!

+ Reply to Thread