+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Washington D.C.

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

After getting behind on a lot of shows, I've gotten caught up with most of them, including this one.

I like the season, but the cast is horribly unlikable. That has been the trend ever since the show moved into the one-hour format since Hollywood, which is kind of ironic since I think the one-hour format works well for this show.

The only person that is okay is Callie. She seems like a sweet girl. But she would be one of background characters, so I wouldn't say that I absolutely love her.

My absolute least, least, least favorite is Josh. Gosh, I detest him. He is disgusting, a cheat, and cannot sing at all. Erika can at least sing, although she kind of choked when she sang live with that band (were they named Cab?).

Before this season started airing, I read a little tidbit that Erika was batsh*t crazy, but throughout the season, I wasn't really getting that. But now, I see it. The girl--and pretty much the rest of the cast--needs to take a chill pill.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

no one was on the phone during the time she requested they not be. she was whining for the sake of whining and drama.

i don't think anyone questioned the "big dealness" of npr.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3855208;
    I have yet to watch it, just heard about it. My apologies.

However, she DID ask the room mates to leave off the phone during that time, and they all agreed with no problem. I would have been upset even if I hadn't missed the interview.

NPR is kind of a big deal. Just because it's not very popular among the young kids doesn't mean they don't have serious connections, and host serious talent. Anywhere is a start after all.

YES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3855228;
    Is this officially the worst cast ever?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3855727;
    no one was on the phone during the time she requested they not be. she was whining for the sake of whining and drama.

i don't think anyone questioned the "big dealness" of npr.
    actually, giggity said that NPR would be "no big deal" so she shouldn't have been so upset, after saying she wasn't doing anything to get herself into the business. It seemed a little nonsensical.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3855846;
    actually, giggity said that NPR would be "no big deal" so she shouldn't have been so upset, after saying she wasn't doing anything to get herself into the business. It seemed a little nonsensical.
    When I said she was doing nothing, I more or less meant it when she talked about how she couldnt find a band to be in. I didnt even consider this to have anything to do with that because this was a job she would be doing for money.

She had a phone interview for NPR. I couldnt tell you one person I know who listens to NPR other then NY Cabbies. Its just seemed like such an overreaction to something so petty. On top of that, your going to tell me that the Real World house doesnt have call waiting?

I meant she shouldnt have been upset because Mike wasnt on the phone when she needed it and because I look at a phone interview as a pretty meaningless thing.

As for this being the worst cast, I would have to 100% agree. Although I really thought last season stunk as well. Before then, I really thought it was a toss up between Philly, Austin and Denver. I really cant think of a totally likeable cast in a long time. Each season seems to have at least 2 or 3 people that are totally detestable. I never watched Brooklyn or Hollywood but the last cast member I thought it would be cool to hang out with was Cohutta and Issac from Sydney.

FORT Fanatic

Has Erika been going home for like 6 episodes now?

I mean, would I like being separated from my friends and family for 4 months? No. That is why I didn't apply to be on the Real World. So suck it up buttercup!

1 down, 7 to go!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3857631;
    1 down, 7 to go!
    O...M...G... tonight was PAINFUL to watch. Erika SHUT UP already and just leave. How absolutely ANNOYING she was about LEAVING or was it that she wanted to STAY or I am thinking possibly GOING. My head was SPINNING after tonight's show.

I was not all that impressed with Andrew's cartoon. I thought there was wayyyy tooo much going on in the one cartoon. Very busy. I mean he is very good but I just did not care for that piece he gave to the WT. But on the other hand, he is very immature to not get the piece to the WT as requested by a certain time frame and then lie about the scanner part ... he is still to immature to take on the responsibility of being a large, reputable newspaper's political cartoonist.
    KAREN

What is it about young women that they feel the need to always talk so fast?
    Only Emily seems able to speak at a regular pace, the other three all machine gun out their words.
    It's very irritating to me, particularly as they all seem to use so many words to say very little.

Erika was just annoying last night with the "I'm going, no I'm staying, no I'm going" business.
    I'm glad she left. If Ian has any sense he'll get as far away from her as possible. She's very needy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I understand them all just fine. I wish I didn't though.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

+ Reply to Thread