+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Washington D.C.

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

Erika's really not THAT bad of a singer...

I wish Josh hadn't been such a jerk to his girlfriend, because other than that I have liked him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3855046;
    Erika's really not THAT bad of a singer...
    yea but shes nothing special where she should expect record labels to be knocking her door down. She wants to be in this business yet doesn't do anything but complain about not being able to get into it.

I totally forgot about the phone call thing because of the way she cried at the end of the episode. Freaking out like that over a phone interview. You would think she was being interviewed for the CEO of a major corporation and not some small time gig at NPR. I hate when people say "you need to have experience to get into the business but cant get experience bc you cant get into the business". She just comes across so spoiled and entitled.

FORT Fogey

So, let me get this straight. She's a whiny baby when she talks about wanting to be a singer, but when an opportunity presents itself, and she asks her room mates to help her, and then she misses the interview because one of them was on the phone.... she's still a whiny baby?

did you watch the ep? she didn't miss the call.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3855129;
    So, let me get this straight. She's a whiny baby when she talks about wanting to be a singer, but when an opportunity presents itself, and she asks her room mates to help her, and then she misses the interview because one of them was on the phone.... she's still a whiny baby?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3855165;
    did you watch the ep? she didn't miss the call.
    I have yet to watch it, just heard about it. My apologies.

However, she DID ask the room mates to leave off the phone during that time, and they all agreed with no problem. I would have been upset even if I hadn't missed the interview.

NPR is kind of a big deal. Just because it's not very popular among the young kids doesn't mean they don't have serious connections, and host serious talent. Anywhere is a start after all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3855129;
    She asked if she could use the phone at 2. When it was 1:45 or 1:50, she started freaking out. Mike got off the phone for her and she still made a huge deal about it. It was then explained how she hoards the phone all the time and is always complaining when she needs to use it.

My point is that shes a spoiled little baby and when she doesnt get things exactly her way, she fusses and whines about it. Then when she throws a fit, she blames it on depression.

I also think she is a completely boring person and personality wise brings nothing to the table.

FORT Fogey

Is this officially the worst cast ever?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3855228;
    Is this officially the worst cast ever?
    I think so. But my friend who actually use to do the editting for The Real World thinks its a great one. Not based on likeability but for their "character"....I don't see it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3855256;
    I think so. But my friend who actually use to do the editting for The Real World thinks its a great one. Not based on likeability but for their "character"....I don't see it.
    Is he a masochist? This season is torture! The only reason I am still watching it is because I'm not a quitter and I've wasted so much time already.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Haha...nah. I think he just see's it differently since he use to edit for the show. I don't think he's really looking for a character to like....just entertainment. But even still....I don't see that!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread