+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Washington D.C.

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

To be fair, the other room mates didn't see it. Emily started screaming at the top of her lungs that Ty threw him, and Ty couldn't really remember because he was drunk. If it had gone down the way Emily said it went down, it would have warranted their behavior. I think the other house members really were just trying to move towards ending the Emily and Ty drama show.

She did spit on him. In his face. I would have hit her, and I'm not a violent person. But that's seriously crossing a line.

I think if anyone has a drinking issue it's Andrew. He was so wasted he couldn't detect the serious tension in the air at the time, and he went and poured his drink on Ty. He hadn't even spoken to him, just went up and poured his drink on him.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I couldn't believe it when Emily was following Ty around the house baiting him. He just kept trying to get away from her saying "Emily stop being so aggressive!" Good for him.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Personally I think Ty pushed him. Not threw him (which is pretty dramatic language) but almost rolled him in a way. Yeah he tried to grab him but if he hadn't pushed him there would be no reason to grab him.

For me it wasn't if he did it on purpose or not. If you injury someone, it really doesn't matter if it was on accident or on purpose when you are drunk. You being drunk contributed to the accident and if you can't control yourself while drunk your roommates are in their rights to ask you not to drink while you stay in the house. That goes for Andrew too. If someone poured a drink on my head I wouldn't be happy either.

I am loving watching Andrew fall in love. What an adorable episode!

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose;3852912;
    But seriously, he almost blew it ... what was he thinking bringing that girl home from the bar to sit in the confessional with while Andrea is there in the house. He has allot of "fear of relationship" issues which I understand but sheesh, don't ruin the good thing you have going with your new girl. Tell her all your issues. AND I bet he did but MTV did not show that. I bet Andrew told Andrea all his reasons for being stand-off-ish. She seems like a lovely girl.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose;3852912;
    Me too!!!!! He has totally grown on me. Finally enjoyed an episode! Andrea is adorable and she really likes him! So cute. Loved how he just let is slip out with the "girlfriend" comment....and then was like "I didn't say that!"

But Erika....omg.....uuugghhh! Just go home already! I can't believe she was my early fave. But thats cause they never showed her. She needs to just get out there and do something to make her life go in the direction she wants it to go instead of just complaining about it constantly. And the fit she threw when Mike was on the phone? She needs to chill out.

i really hate this season, lol.

andrew and his gf are cute tho . . . . and i like callie a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3852971;

But Erika....omg.....uuugghhh! Just go home already! I can't believe she was my early fave. But thats cause they never showed her. She needs to just get out there and do something to make her life go in the direction she wants it to go instead of just complaining about it constantly. And the fit she threw when Mike was on the phone? She needs to chill out.
    But I did love everything that Callie said to her. Callie was soooo right. Erika wants a career but wants to go home too. Here she is on MTV where she just might get some notice but now she will be remembered more for her DRAMA. AND yes, CHILL OUT about the freakin' phone.
    KAREN

Yup....Callie told her straight up! I was proud of her. You're right....Erika has THE best opportunity right now to show people her talent...she's ON MTV for crying out loud. That would be enough for me

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3853754;
    Yup....Callie told her straight up! I was proud of her. You're right....Erika has THE best opportunity right now to show people her talent...she's ON MTV for crying out loud. That would be enough for me
    There is a reason shes isnt in a band nor does one even want her... she has no fricken talent. Shes some girl who was once told by a friend that she sings good and now she thinks shes going to be a star. Basically shes all those rejects that show up on American Idol and cry when Simon tells then they stink. She needs to just pack her crap up and go home. Im so sick of hearing about "Depression" and how it over takes her life. She really is a spoiled whiny little baby.

And whats Josh's role in this season? It seems he has about 2 minutes of face time each week. I thought it was hilarious that he was just chilling in the Hot Tub room in the corner and started talking to Andrews chick when he left.

+ Reply to Thread