+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Washington D.C.

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

I hate when this show turns into the "Emily and Ty Show". They are both controlling and manipulative. They annoy me to no end and they just escalate each other.

Regarding Ty and Andrew, I wouldn't have said Ty "pushed" him. It looked to me like they were wrestling and it went to far. Andrew was so drunk that he probably would not have needed any help falling! There was one camera angle as Andrew started falling that showed Ty had grabbed his leg and was trying to get him back, but it was too late. However, having a hold on him like that could have significantly reduced the impact of that fall. If he had just taken a free-fall headfirst from that height I think he would have been much more seriously hurt! I'm no fan of Ty, I just thought that it was an accident rather than an aggressive attack.

i agree . . . . not a ty fan, but it def was not the aggressive attack it seemed like last week.

emily is annoying as hell and i wish they would kick her off. she has issues. major ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3847594;
    I hate when this show turns into the "Emily and Ty Show". They are both controlling and manipulative. They annoy me to no end and they just escalate each other.

Regarding Ty and Andrew, I wouldn't have said Ty "pushed" him. It looked to me like they were wrestling and it went to far. Andrew was so drunk that he probably would not have needed any help falling! There was one camera angle as Andrew started falling that showed Ty had grabbed his leg and was trying to get him back, but it was too late. However, having a hold on him like that could have significantly reduced the impact of that fall. If he had just taken a free-fall headfirst from that height I think he would have been much more seriously hurt! I'm no fan of Ty, I just thought that it was an accident rather than an aggressive attack.

Ashley and Emily are so over dramatic! I would not be able to live with those two. It felt like they used the Andrew falling catastrophe as a way to have control over Ty. Emily has alot of issues in terms of always wanting to be in control of everyone. Ashley on the other hand just seems to love the attention, drama, and fighting.

On other shows and even in past seasons of real world whoever is the victem of violence gets to pick whether their attacker goes home. The only person who should have been able to say anything about ty leaving was Andrew. It didn't concern any of the girls at all in my opinion.
    Last edited by Ace Medallion; 03-04-2010 at 10:42 PM.

FORT Fogey

So basically Emily tried to manipulate everyone in the house to get them against Ty so she could win their battle once and for all. She tried to control Ty by jeopardizing his stay in the house. None of that worked so she started screaming. I think Ty finally caught on to the scheme and ignored her. I hate how Emily tries to make everything such a serious deal. He drinks too much, he really wants me and I don't want him, he is violent, etc. And then they scurry off into a hidden corner where they are passive aggressive and flirty with each other. Just knock it off! Ty, she's not even cute! I can't believe I defended Ty just now. I don't like him one bit.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else notice the expression of glee on Emily's face when she realized that she could just say the word and Ty would be out and all her roomates would back her up? I sure did.

Andrew falling off the balcony was a mistake, an accident, a terrible scary moment. But I truly didn't see it as an act of aggression, and I don't for one second believe that Ty meant for him to go over the balcony. I also want to point out that none of the other roomates saw it, except maybe Josh and Mike may have been outside. But Emily started screaming that Ty threw him over the balcony, which from the footage we know to be untrue.

Emily needs to stop playing games, which is exactly what she's doing. It's why she won't accept an apology, it's why she won't have a sober discussion with him about their relationship. She thrives on the drama.

I have posted so far that I liked Emily, but OK OK, this week I finally saw what you guys have been talking about with her! UGH!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3848642;
    Did anyone else notice the expression of glee on Emily's face when she realized that she could just say the word and Ty would be out and all her roomates would back her up? I sure did.

Andrew falling off the balcony was a mistake, an accident, a terrible scary moment. But I truly didn't see it as an act of aggression, and I don't for one second believe that Ty meant for him to go over the balcony. I also want to point out that none of the other roomates saw it, except maybe Josh and Mike may have been outside. But Emily started screaming that Ty threw him over the balcony, which from the footage we know to be untrue.

Emily needs to stop playing games, which is exactly what she's doing. It's why she won't accept an apology, it's why she won't have a sober discussion with him about their relationship. She thrives on the drama.
    When Andrew was on the ground and the kids surrounded him to help him, Emily looks up at Ty and tells him to stay away from her! Are you kidding? And then she claims Ty is misplacing his aggression and hitting Andrew instead of her. Way to make this situation entirely about yourself! Whenever I think about it, I just want to rant and then rant some more.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well last week they sure made it seem like Ty had thrown him off. But this week it was so apparent that he hadn't. He was even reaching after him to try to catch him. I can understand being upset about it....and being concerned about someones aggression while drunk, but good grief Emily! She sure did take it to another level. She was so self righteous it was sickening. If you don't like Ty and you can't handle him when he's drunk then YOU leave! Ugh. What an unlikeable cast!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

EXactly!! For all the talk about not wanting to deal with Ty, Emily sure does plenty to antagonize him when she knows he's drunk.

FORT Fanatic

Once Andrew said he had no hard feelings and was cool with Ty, it should have been over. Noone else had any right to ask for Ty to be removed. Mike sitting there whining like a little b!tch was totally unnecessary. Two drunk guys were messing around and someone got hurt. Happens all the time. Instead of being such babies about it, they should be happy Andrew was fine. Erika had no right to get involved they way she did as well. She really bugs me. Shes completely useless, has no authority on anything yet feels the need to always be involved.

Emily is an awful human being. WHile Im not going to sit here and defend Ty, Emily brings it upon herself when he gets nasty towards her. She plays games with him and provokes these situations. He went in like a man and tried to apologize to her and she just played her little head games with him. you could see the smirk on her face as he did it. She puts herself in the situation. Didnt she spit on him one time when they were playing around? I really wish they would just send her and her major baggage home.

+ Reply to Thread