+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Washington D.C.

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

Ty is unbelievable. The boy clearly has anger management issues, which are brought out by drinking, another problem of his. He has no respect for anyone else at all. I didn't think he was that out of line, pushing Emily, since they hit each other all the time. But after what happened to Andrew, I'm convinced. In the beginning I thought Emily was being a little manipulative of Ty, but it's definitely gone beyond that now.

All that being said, Emily would do well to learn how to de-escalate a situation. NONE of what happened tonight was her fault, but just as a general life skill. Telling someone who's already drunk and angry and aggressive to "shove it" is NOT a good idea. And if someone apologizes, and you're waiting to see what their actions say, it's a good idea to let them know that, so that they know to try, as opposed to acting as if you're just done. But then again, if I had to deal with Ty, maybe I'd be beyond that point too. Either way, she should learn these things to get by in life.

As awful and scummy as Josh is, I'm kind of glad he told Ashley to butt out. She really thinks she knows everything about everyone and is entitled to give her opinion all the time.

Poor Andrew. He was too drunk to even realize there was any tension going on it seemed.

i really hate this season.

ashley REALLY gets on my nerves. she has the world's crappiest attitude.

emily is just abt as annoying as ashley.

ty is a loser. he needs to go home. he could have killed andrew.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Poor Andrew That was horrible of Ty....extremely out of line. And Josh....just eww!

But I found it really annoying that they were promoting this eppy like crazy and then we only get to see 10 seconds of Andrew falling. URGH!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3840183;
    Poor Andrew That was horrible of Ty....extremely out of line. And Josh....just eww!

But I found it really annoying that they were promoting this eppy like crazy and then we only get to see 10 seconds of Andrew falling. URGH!
    ITA!! If you were going to just show 10 seconds and pick it up in the next episode, advertise it for the next episode! I'm talking to you MTV!!

I also agree about Josh. His whole "I can't help it, I'm a guy" whining is just nonsense. He needs to take some personal responsibility. If he wants to mess around that's his business, just don't have a girlfriend if that's the way you want it to be!! As much as I dislike Ashley, HE cheated and HE put his housemates in the awkward situation with his girlfriend so IMO he shouldn't be complaining.

FORT Fogey

Andrew has no respect for women at all. What a disgusting guy. I sort of feel like Ty pushing him down the stoop was karma.
    Ty and Emily are such an annoying situation. It seems like I should side with Emily but I just don't trust her. The way she smiles when they are fighting and the way she hangs around him all the time make me think she is still trying to play the cat and mouse game. I don't like either of them.

FORT Fanatic

Theyve done a great job of getting people to hate a different cast member each week. They only one of them I could actually stand at this point is Callie. The rest of them are all douches and losers. Josh couldnt have come across as more of an Ahole for what he did.

After last season being a snooze and now this one being even worse, MTV needs to find a way to reinvent this show to make it more interesting.

FORT Fogey

I agree! What is a show without someone to root for? They could have edited someone into the hero, right? They always create drama out of nothing, can't they edit someone into a likable character?

All I can say is that Josh is the biggest scumbag I have seen in a long time, on tv or real life!!! He sucks!!!

I disagree about the whole cast being unlikable though, I only dislike Josh (intensely) and Ashley, ----Ty behaved badly this week but I don't dislike him I feel sorry for him, and I still like Mike, Emily, Andrew, Callie and Erika

FORT Fogey

I think Andrew is sweet, actually. I don't think he's serious about most of what he says, so I don't take him seriously.
    I used to feel badly for Ty - I truly think that Emily took advantage of the fact that he made himself vulnerable to her, and she's just as much a part of it as he is. But Andrew wasn't involved in that. He could have killed him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3842342;
    All I can say is that Josh is the biggest scumbag I have seen in a long time, on tv or real life!!! He sucks!!!

I disagree about the whole cast being unlikable though, I only dislike Josh (intensely) and Ashley, ----Ty behaved badly this week but I don't dislike him I feel sorry for him, and I still like Mike, Emily, Andrew, Callie and Erika
    I would have originally said that Ashley was the easiest to hate bc of her bad attitude and bitchiness but Josh totally took that away from her. Dumping your gf, who just left a few hours ago, while your waiting for the other girl to take a piss was outrageous. I couldnt imagine what she thought watching that on TV.
    Ty just comes across like a loser. Especially when he puts some alcohol in him and makes a fool of himself with Emily.
    I dont know what it is about Emily, but she is annoying. Her whole attitude about men and relationships just comes across so stupid.
    Erika is a spoiled brat who thinks everything should just fall in her lap. The whining over the band this is beyond annoying. Did she just think she was going to move to DC and people were going to jump at the chance to have her sing for them?
    Callie is just there

+ Reply to Thread