+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

the susie brianna battle seemed a bit odd...it looked like brianna was winning?

FORT Fogey

Katie's scary....

I don't think that Kenny and Evan are basically 14 years old, and they are just looking for a reaction, not to hurt people. They're ridiculously obnoxious, but they don't warrant that. And even if they did, Sarah was probably laughing because it was an awkward situation, Katie was screaming like a freakin' maniac.

FORT Fogey

OK Tonia is a nutjob, but her attacking the obnoxious Veronica was just a tad . These people especially these two need to get a life.

As for Evan and Kenny, Evan drives me nuts just on television so in person he must be annoying.

FORT Fogey

It won't let me edit, but in the previous post I meant to say that I DO think that Kenny and Evan are basically 14.

I'm really beginning to get sick of Kenny. He's mean in a way that most of the other people here aren't.

Veronica had it coming, she deserved it. Tonya was way innapropriate and off her rocker but Veronica just wouldn't let it end, and she was clearly in control of her actions. Tonya, at that point, was not.

I actually think that the way Evan handled the situation was very good. I also think that every man in the world should basically be Cohutta.

On a random note, I really like Ibis, and she's just gorgeous.

FORT Fogey

I liked the way Evan handled it as well, but he seems to know how to manipulate his persona to best suit him to stick around on these challenges so I have a hard time knowing what is him. I think the school boy antics and over the top stupidity is more of what he is really like.

Veronica made herself look worse than usual. Yes we all know Tonia has problems, but to provoke a troubled person while you are in control just makes you look worse. Veronica needs a wake up call to her behavior, and hopefully this was the start of one. Tonia at least knows she has issues, and hopefully she will get some help. Veronica on the other hand thinks she is fine, and that is when it is bad.

It really amazes me how some of these people are mature like Cohutta, Ibis, and Syrus. Than you have people like Susie, Veronica, Kenny who act like they are still in first grade. I do not know what it was that Kenny threw on Tonia's face, but that is just super rude. Drunk or not that is just ridiculous.

Susie has really dissappointed me on this Challenge. She has a venom to her this time that maybe was always there, but seems to be at an all time high. I don't know who she thinks she is, but she has way too high an opinion of herself.

I think there's something about these challenges that makes some of these people revert back to clickish, childish behaviors. I would think that at least a couple of them go home and feel like idiots when they view the actual show.

I was really disgusted with last night's episode. Tonya is an alcoholic. The way the Evil Triad treat Tonya is like torturing a mentally handicapped person. It was very hard to watch. They were surprised when she finally blew. In one sense Tonya and Katie shouldn't drink. Katie as a soccer mom is scary. They can't drink. The are horrible drunks. Katie going off on Sarah was totally wrong because she had nothing to do with what happened. The logic of that baffles. I know that a lot of the contestants like Evan because he is entertaining but really Johnny Bananas, Kenny and Evan do a lot of juvenile, stupid tricks and it's old. What I really hate is when a female calls them on it, they revert to calling then stupid, ugly, fat, bitches. Notice when a man wants to insult a female the English language has the handy word bitch, but there is no corresponding word to use for a man. Talk about gender bais. While a lot of the players on both teams are disgusted by the Evil Triad, are they any male challenges that can take them on and beat them?

What was very interesting was how the Evil Triad got upset with Wes when he refused to let them paint, Wes, Derek and some of the other guys with the "we shouldn't have tortured Tonya" brush. Still why does it seem forgiven behavior in a guy but when Veronica did the same to Tonya it was worse than Johnny throwing talcum powder in her face.

I wonder if through the rules of the game can some of the champions and challengers possibly break up the Evil Triad. Danny has never proven himself in a challenge yet. He is very much all talk and no play. Brad can play but he does not seem to be a powerhouse this season. Why was Casey given the job of retrieving a raft? Strategically that was a big mistake. I would think by now that she would show some pride and get herself in some kind of shape to perform better for these events.

Can this show get any worse? Possibly.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

I agree with much of what you say Bear....

First off, if Tonya gets kicked off for slaping Veronica, then Kenny should get kicked off for throwing powder in Tonyas eyes. That could potentially be more harmful than simply slapping someone.

Good to see Sarah fight back and win.

Not suprised to see Danny go home the first time he enters a duel. Kid tries to talk a big game and be a prominent player in these seasons, but he's too weak.

This season is garbage.

[QUOTE=Hunter2231;3733742;]I agree with much of what you say Bear....

First off, if Tonya gets kicked off for slaping Veronica, then Kenny should get kicked off for throwing powder in Tonyas eyes. That could potentially be more harmful than simply slapping someone.

Good to see Sarah fight back and win.

Not suprised to see Danny go home the first time he enters a duel. Kid tries to talk a big game and be a prominent player in these seasons, but he's too weak.

This season is garbage.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, yes. I record this show & fast forward to the challenges to try to avoid the childish antics. For some reason, I actually watched the Tonya/Veronica slag fest & was disgusted -- with them & with myself for watching this crap. (I've tried to stop but they drag me back in . . . )

I think it is time for them to have another Fresh Meat challenge and introduce some new faces that are non Real World. A two person team situation would change up the politics of the game, hopefully.

I wonder why Big Easy was not invited back. I would like to see him just to see the reaction of his teammates from the Big Easy collasping debacle. I hear some still refuse to talk to him because the team lost that challenge.

Can someone explain to me the fascination of drinking to get drunk act so stupid and not remember what you did last night? Doing it in your teens a couple of time is one thing but 10 yrs later it is not youth acting out it is simply pathetic.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread